www.drdo.gov.in Recruitment 2018 – 58 Apprentice Posts in DRDO Careers 2018
DRDO Recruitment 2018-19 Notification: Integrated Test Range (ITR) Laboratory of Defense Research and Development Organisation recently announced DRDO Recruitment 2018 Notification recently. The Board invites applications from young and meritorious candidates for 58 Vacancies. DRDO Vacancy 2018 is for Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice Posts. Interested Central Govt Job Seekers can apply for DRDO Careers 2018 from 12th November 2018 @ www.drdo.gov.in. Last Date to apply for DRDO Jobs 2018 is 3rd December 2018. Read further to know more about DRDO Recruitment 2018 for Diploma.
DRDO Recruitment 2018-19 for Apprentice
DRDO Recruitment Board decided to recruit eligible candidates based on their performance in Written Examination, Medical Examination, Document Verification, and Interview. However, Walk-In-Interview for DRDO New Recruitment is scheduled to be held from 1st December 2018 (Saturday) & 8th December 2018 (Saturday) from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM at Integrated Test Range, Chandipur. To know more about DRDO Recruitment 2018 for Apprentice Posts, please read below sections of this page.
DRDO Recruitment 2018 Notification Details
|Name of the Board||Defense Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) – Integrated Test Range (ITR), Chandipur|
|Number of Vacancies||58|
|Name of the Posts||Graduate Apprentice & Technician Apprentice|
|Apply Mode||Apply Online & Walk In Interview|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Starting Date to Apply||12th November 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||26th November 2018 and 3rd December 2018|
|Walk In Interview Dates||1st December 2018 to 8th December 2018|
|Job Location||All Over India|
DRDO Vacancy 2018 Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Technician Apprentice (Diploma)||30|
DRDO Jobs 2018 Details – DRDO Recritment 2018 for Diploma
|Name of the Post||No. of the Branch||Number of Vacancies|
|Graduate Apprentice||BE/B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering||02|
|BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering||03|
|BE/B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering||05|
|BE/B.Tech in Electrical Engineering||04|
|BE/B.Tech in Electronics Engineering||10|
|BE/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering||04|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentice||Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering/IT||08|
|Diploma in Electronics Engineering||10|
|Diploma in Electrical Engineering||05|
|Diploma in Mechanical Engineering||03|
|Diploma in Civil Engineering||04|
Eligibility Criteria for www.drdo.gov.in 2018 Recruitment
Eligibility Details such as Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, DRDO Salary Structure, How to apply steps and Instructions before applying are provided below. Take a look at DRDO Requirements 2018 provided below.
DRDO ITR Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Details
DRDO Qualification 2018:
- Graduate Apprentice: Passed BE/B.Tech from a recognized board
- Technician Apprentice (Diploma): Passed Diploma from a recognized board
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2018 Other Details
Selection Process for DRDO ITR 2018 Notification:
The Applicants will be selected for DRDO Recruitment 2018 for Apprentice based on their performance in the following process.
- Written Examination
- Medical Examination
- Document Verification
NOTE: DRDO Exam Date 2018-19 will be announced Soon.
Contenders selected for DRDO Jobs 2018 will get the following salary.
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs.4,984/- per month
- Technician Apprentice (Diploma): Rs.3,542/- per month
DRDO Online Application Fee:
- Please Check Official Notification
DRDO Recruitment 2018 Apply Online Steps:
- Candidates must have registered their names at www.mhrdnats.gov.in. Non-Registered Candidates will be rejected.
- Fresh Pass out Candidates ( Only up to 03 years after passing BE/B.Tech/Diploma appearing for their final semester exam can apply
- Candidates having Training or Job Experience for a period of 01 years or more after attaining essential qualification are not eligible to apply.
- Period of Training will be 12 months.
- No TA/DA will be paid at any stage of the selection process.
- Ensure that you meet all the above mentioned eligibility criteria.
- Download DRDO Application Form 2018 provided below.
- Fill in all the necessary details.
- Send Scanned Copy of an application form to Mail address provided below before 26.11.2018 and 03.12.2018 for Graduate & Technician Apprentice by email. (Email ID – [email protected])
- Now, Candidates can Walk In to the Interview along with hard copy of application form from 1st December 2018 (Saturday) & 8th December 2018 (Saturday).
- Suppression of facts will lead to disqualification of candidates at any stage.
- ITI, Chandipur has the right to increase or decrease the number of Vacancies for Apprenticeship training.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry Mobile Phones or Pen Drives/Laptops/ or Electronics Devices or Camera at the time of Interview.
Walk In Venue:
Integrated Test Range, Chandipur (9:00 to 10:00 AM)
Important Dates for DRDO Notification 2018:
- Advertisement Date: 12th November 2018
- Starting Date to Apply: 12th November 2018
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 26th November 2018 & 3rd December 2018
- Walk In Written Test followed by Interview Dates: 1st December 2018 (Saturday) & 8th December 2018 (Saturday)
Similar Job Openings to DRDO Recruitment 2018-19 for Diploma Apprentice:
|» Income Tax Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 20,765 Jobs|
» AAI Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 71 Vacancies
» Indian Post Office Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 296 Openings
» CDAC Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 96 Jobs
» Revenue Department Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 115 Jobs
DRDO STA Recruitment 2018
All Candidates who are waiting for DRDO STA Recruitment 2018 Notification, stay in touch with us. Keep visiting this page to get latest DRDO Recruitment 2018 for STA B Recruitment 2018. We will update the complete details about DRDO Senior Technical Assistant Jobs along with eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure, Application fee, and DRDO Salary details. Also, we will provide detailed information about the number of vacancies available in www.drdo.gov.in Recruitment 2018, starting date and last of application.
Candidates who have passed their Degree in B.Sc or 03 years of Diploma can get ready with your documents to fill up Upcoming DRDO Vacancy 2018. Salary will be between Rs.40,000/- to Rs.50,000/- per month. Now, all you need to do is subscribe to us with your E-Mail ID to get DRDO STA Recruitment 2018 Notification instantly to your Inbox once it is Officially released. Stay Connected with us to get Updated regarding Other Latest Central Government Job Vacancies across India Recruitment.Guru
DRDO Recruitment 2018 for Engineers
All Engineers, who are eagerly waiting to be a part of DRDO Careers 2018. Stay connected with us to get regular updates about Latest and Upcoming DRDO Recruitment 2018 Notifications. All Engineering Graduates can apply for GATE 2019 Examination. DRDO Recruits candidates with valid GATE 2019 Score to be a part of DRDO Careers 2018. Hurry Up!! Subscribe to us to get regular updates about DRDO Engineers Recruitment 2018. We will get you notified with Latest DRDO Notification 2018 with all necessary information.
The Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) works in the Department of Research and Development of the Ministry of Defense. DRDO is dedicated exclusively to improving the self-sufficiency of defense systems and is committed to designing and developing world-class weapon systems and equipment in line with the expressed needs and quality requirements of the three services. DRDO works in several fields of military technology, including aeronautics, armament, combat vehicles, electronics, instrumentation engineering systems, missiles, materials, naval systems, computer science advanced, simulation and life sciences. The DRDO, while striving to comply with the technological requirements of state-of-the-art weapons, provides vast benefits derived from society at large, thus contributing to nation-building.