ECHS Recruitment 2021 Notification released for 233 Medical Specialist, Gynecologist, MO, Clerk, Driver & Other Posts. Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme is now inviting Offline applications from the eligible candidates to fill the vacancies in the polyclinic in various regions. Candidates who have the required qualifications with experience and looking for Central Govt Jobs can apply for the vacancies. Applicants who are eligible for ECHS Jobs 2021 will be shortlisted by the Interview. So desired and qualified aspirants can start submitting the application for the ECHS Vacancy because the last date to submit the application is 02nd February 2021.
ECHS Recruitment 2021
ECHS invites applications to engage staff on a contractual basis for its ECHS Polyclinics located as under for a period of 11 months. Candidates can get the complete notification and application details from the below section for this page. Applicants can get the complete information of educational qualification, age limit, pay scale details, application fee, selection process, etc by scrolling down.
ECHS Jobs 2021 – Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme (ECHS)|
|Name of the Post||Medical Officer, OLC, Clerk, Driver & Other|
|Number of Vacancies||233 Posts|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Apply Mode||Offline Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply||21st January 2021|
|Last Date to Apply||02nd February 2021|
|Job Location||Hisar, Jammu, Kochi, Mumbai & Trivandrum|
ECHS Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of the State||Number of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme Recruitment 2021
Aspirants who wish to apply for the ECHS Jobs should check the below-listed eligibility conditions. Make sure you are clear with the eligibility section.
- Aspirants should have possessed 08th/ 10+2/ Diploma/ Graduate/ MBBS/ BDS/ MD/ MS from recognized board or university.
- The age limit criteria will vary based on the post category, check more useful details about the age limit in the ECHS Recruitment notification pdf provided in the below table.
- The selected candidates will get the salary as per organization norms.
Candidates who are applying for ECHS Recruitment will be shortlisted based on their performance in
- Interview Process
- Check out the ECHS Recruitment Notification to know about the Application Fee.
How to apply for ECHS Recruitment 2021?
- Download the ECHS Notification Pdf and read all the details.
- Ensure your eligibility level by studying the requirements for the ECHS Vacancy.
- Download the application form pdf from the below section, if you are eligible.
- Fill in all the details on the ECHS Job Vacancy application form
- Attach all the necessary documents that are asked for.
- Recheck your application form and the Attached documents.
- The Application should be forwarded to the below postal address.
- Take a print out of the completed application for future reference.
Important Dates for ECHS Careers 2021
|Hisar||08th February 2021||Office of the ECHS Cell|
|Jammu||28th January 2021||Check Notification|
|Kochi||28th January 2021||Station headquarters Kochi (Army), Naval Base (PO), Kochi 682 004|
|Mumbai||02nd February 2021||Station Headquarters, ECHS Cell, INS Hamla, Marve Road, Malad West, Mumbai 400 095|
|Trivandrum||30th January 2021||Station Headquarters (ECHS), Pangode, Thirumala-PO, Trivandrum 695 006|
Important Links for ECHS Recruitment Jobs 2021
|Official Notification Pdf||NOTICE 1 | NOTICE 2 | NOTICE 3 | NOTICE 4 | NOTICE 5|
|Application Form||ECHS Form|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme
Department of Ex-servicemen Welfare( Poorva Senani Kalyan Vibhag) is a department, in the Ministry of Defence, India. It was set up in 2004. The head of the Department of Ex-servicemen Welfare since its inception has been a bureaucrat from the IAS. The veteran has for long demanded that DEWS be headed by serving officers or a retired officer, like in other countries, including the United States, in which the Department of Veterans, is invariably headed by a veteran with active duty military experience, with a cabinet rank. For instance, the current head of the department is a graduate of West Point and has served in the army.