The Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme Polyclinic releases the notification for the ECHS Recruitment 2017. Candidates who are waiting for ECHS Vacancy 2017 Can get the ECHS Application Form. Interested and Eligible Aspirants can apply for ECHS Chennai Recruitment 2017 before 14th August 2017.
ECHS Vacancy 2017
The job aspirants who are looking out for jobs in ECHS can apply for the ECHS Chennai Jobs 2017. This is the right page for your search of great opportunities for your professional career. Here, on this page, we have updated for you the notification various posts such as DEO, Safaiwala, Lab Assistant, Lab Technician and others. As per the ECHS Recruitment Notification 2017, there are 89 vacancies. So, it is important for you to prepare well for the selection round. This is a golden opportunity for you to kick-start your career with such a Sarkari Naukri. There will by an interview round based on which candidates will be selected for the respective job openings. Those who are eligible for ECHS Vacancies 2017 have to submit the application forms before the last date ends.
On this page, you will find all the necessary details related this ECHS Chennai Jobs 2017 including the eligibility criteria, age limit, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and other important information. Check the latest Employment News for the jobs at ECHS Chennai. Scroll down to read the complete ECHS 2017 Notification that also includes the job as well as vacancy details. The candidates who will meet the eligibility criteria and the expectations of the authorities will be selected for the ECHS Careers 2017.
ECHS Recruitment 2017 Job Details
|Name of the Board||Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme|
|Name of the Posts||DEO, Safaiwala, Lab Assistant, Lab Technician and others|
|No. of Posts||89|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||14th August 2017|
|Job Location||Chennai, Vellore, Avadi, Kanchipuram, Cuddalore and others.|
|S. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|17||Data Entry Operator||10|
|18||IT (Network) Technician||02|
Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the ECHS jobs are given below. Scroll down to read all the necessary details of eligibility.
The candidates who are applying for the Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme Job Openings 2017 should have the following educational qualification:
- Graduation for Post 1.
- MD/MS in Specialty concerned for Post-2.
- Post-Graduation Degree in concerned speciality for Post 3.
For further details related the educational qualification and desirable experience, refer to the official notification link given in the post.
The candidates will be selected for the ECHS Recruitment for various job openings on the basis of their performance in the following round:
- The candidates applying for the post of IT (Network) Technician should be above 21 years.
For further details related to the age limit criteria, kindly refer to the official notification.
- There is no application fee to apply for this job opportunity.
- IT (Network) Technician: Rs. 15,000 per month.
- Safaiwala: Rs.13,455 per month.
- Lab Assistant, Lab Technician, Physiotherapist, Pharmacist, Radiographer: Rs.22,500
For further details related to the pay scale, refer to the official notification.
How to Apply for ECHS Chennai Vacancy 2017
- Logon to the official website of ECHS i.e www.echs.gov.in
- Search for the related notification.
- Download the notification and read it carefully.
- Find the Application Form.
- Fill all the details correctly in the Application Form.
- Put the application form, all the required documents in an envelope and seal it.
- Send it to the address given in the post latest by 14th August 2017.
- Walk-in to the given address on the dates given in the post.
The candidates who are eligible to apply for the job opportunity have to send the application form and walk-in to the following address to attend the interview:
Station Headquarters (ECHS),
Fort Saint George, Chennai – 600009
- Last Date to Apply: 14th August 2017
- Date of Interview for posts 2 to 5: 30th August 2017
- Date of Interview for posts 1,6 to 18: 31st August 2017
|Official Notification||Application Form|
|Employment News||Central Govt Jobs|
Aspirants wake up. ECHS has released Notification. Ex- Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme has announced ECHS Recruitment 2017. The Notification has released to fill 03 vacancies. Applicants can start sending the application form for ECHS Tamil Nadu Vacancy 2017 to fill Laboratory Assistant & various other Vacancies on Contractual Basis. Contenders can apply for echs.gov.in Jobs 2017 before the last date. Job Seekers who got selected will be placed at anywhere in Tamil Nadu.
ECHS Tamil Nadu Vacancy for Various Posts @ echs.gov.in
Good news for Tamil Nadu State Candidates. Aspirants who are looking for a job in ECHS Department can make use by applying for ECHS Recruitment 2017. Contenders must know that there are only 03 vacancies left. As per Employment News, qualified Aspirants will get huge pay Scale as per Government of India Board. Aspirants will get more information like eligibility criteria, age limit and selection procedure for ECHS Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017 from this article
Candidates who are searching for Sarkari Naukri jobs in Tamil Nadu state can make use by sending application forms to fill the vacancies of ECHS Jobs 2017. Applicants can apply for ECHS Tamil Nadu Vacancy 2017 before 16th August 2017. Applicants who have completed their graduation and Diploma can send their application form to fill the vacancies of Laboratory Assistant & Various Other Posts as per ECHS Recruitment 2017.
ECHS Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of the Organisation||Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme|
|Name of the Post||Laboratory Assistant & Various Other Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||03|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
ECHS TamilNadu 2017 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme Recruitment 2017
For Laboratory Assistant:
- Must have completed DMLT/ Class-i Lab Tech Course.
- Applicants must have completed Diploma from recognised university or Board.
Candidates applying for above vacancies can get more information about Age Limit from the Official Advertisement.
There is no application fee for the applicants who are applying for above posts.
Candidates can know more about the selection process for above posts from official advertisement below.
Contenders who are Qualified to work for ECHS TamilNadu Jobs 2017 will get a huge pay scale as per Government of India Board.
Procedure for Applying ECHS Notification 2017
- First, visit the official Website i.e www.echs.gov.in
- In the homepage, you will find What New
- Under What New you will find the official Notification for the post
- In the home page, you will find Downloads on the left side.
- In downloads, you will find the application form for employment in ECHS.
- Click on that and download the application form.
- Take a print out of the application form.
- Fill all the details like Name, date of birth and other various details.
- Attach your passport size photo on the left side of the application form.
- Attach relevant documents to the application form.
- Take the filled application form to the below walk-in address.
Candidates can find the venue from the official advertisement
- Application Starting Date: 20th July 2017
- Application Closing Date: 16th August 2017
- Date of Interview: 18th August 2017
ECHS Recruitment Notification 2017- Official Advertisement
Job applicants who are waiting for ECHS Recruitment 2017, here are the opportunity. There is a total number of 77 vacancies to be filled. Interested candidates can apply for these posts, therefore candidates looking for various medical posts can apply for the Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme Recruitment 2017. Candidates can make use of this opportunity and start applying for various posts at echs.gov.in offered by the ECHS Notification 2017. And, the last date to submit the application is on 2nd August 2017.
Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme Recruitment 2017
Many aspirants are eagerly waiting for jobs in ECHS Notification 2017 so, here is the chance for interested candidates to grab and make use of this opportunity. The organization is recruiting candidates for various vacancies under Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme Career 2017. Aspirants who satisfy the eligibility criteria can apply for this post. Aspirants have to check all the information and must then apply for the post. Candidates can refer the official website to apply for the posts offered by ECHS Recruitment 2017. Candidates must apply online before the deadline mentioned by the organization. The job location is in Telangana, Andhra Pradesh. Read through Employment News for more updates
Read through Sarkari Naukri for information regarding various details. Interested candidates can apply. The candidates are shortlisted based on their performance in the interview and written test. Aspirants have to prepare for tests as required by ECHS Notification 2017. Simultaneously, candidates have to prepare for examination and must clear all the rounds. Selected candidates will get a respectable pay from the officials. Job searchers can get further information in regard to recruitment from Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme Recruitment 2017. Aspirants have to meet the criteria to be part of this organization. The mode of application for the ECHS Jobs 2017 is offline and indeed candidates have to apply for this post before the given deadline.
ECHS Recruitment 2017 Notification Details – echs.gov.in
|Name of the Organisation||Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme|
|Post Name||Medical Officer and various other posts.|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Total no. of posts||77|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Last date to submit Application||2nd August 2017|
ECHS Telangana Vacancy Details 2017
|Sl.N0||Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies|
ECHS AP Jobs Eligibility Criteria 2017
The candidates have to meet the following eligibility criteria,
For the Medical Officers post candidates have to complete their MBBS degree and must have some experience and for further details refer the notification of Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme 2017.
The age criteria details are available on the official website and candidates meeting the age criteria can apply for this post. However, age criteria are relaxable for the normals. For further details refer the notification of ECHS Recruitment 2017.
The candidates are selected based on their performance in
- Written Test
To know the application fee for the above posts, refer through the notification for further details of Ex-Servicemen Contributory Scheme 2017.
Selected candidates will get a respectable pay from the officials.
How to Apply for ECHS Careers 2017
- First, Visit the official website ECHS Recruitment 2017 @ www.echs.gov.in
- Then open the ECHS notification 2017.
- Go through the information carefully.
- Then download the application form.
- Go through the details regarding the posts.
- Fill in the details in the application form like Name, Date of birth etc.
- Affix your passport Size photo.
- Send to the specified address before the last date.
Address of the Venue
Ex-Servicemen Contributory Health Scheme
- Last date to submit the application form: 2nd August 2017.
- Interview Date: 8th to 10th August 2017.
ECHS Notification 2017 – Click Here