ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2017-18 – 23 ESIC Vacancies
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) announced the recruitment notification for the year 2017. It invites applications to fill 23 posts for various positions of Tutor, Senior resident, and Junior Resident jobs in Haryana. Candidates looking for Central Government jobs apply for ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2017. Interested candidates apply for ESIC jobs. Candidates attend the walkin interview along with the application form in prescribed format as in the www.esic.nic.in Recruitment official notification. Applicants educational qualifications should be MBBS, PG Degree/ Diploma in relevant field or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University. Eligible candidates attend the walk-in interview on 14th September 2017.
Employees State Insurance Corporation Jobs 2017
|Name of the Organization||Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Post Name||Tutor, Senior resident, Junior resident posts, and other posts|
|Job Category||Central Government jobs|
|Application mode||Walkin interview|
|Interview dates||14th September 2017|
ESIC Haryana Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|2||Senior Resident against GDMO||10|
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC Haryana Jobs 2017
- Candidates who passed MBBS, PG Degree/ Diploma in relevant field or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or institution are eligible to apply for Tutor, Senior resident jobs.
- Maximum age limit: 35 years.
- Senior Resident: Rs.67,700/-
- Senior Resident against GDMO: 25,350/- (Basic pay Rs. 18,750/- Plus Grade Pay Rs.6600/-).
- Junior Resident: 21,000/- (Rs.15600 +Grade Pay Rs.5400/- Per month)
- Tutor: 21,000/- (Rs.15600 +Grade Pay Rs.5400/- Per month)
- Refer the official advertisement of ESIC for age limit details.
How to apply for www.esic.nic.in Recruitment
- Check the ESIC Recruitment 2017 Official Notification from the link given below.
- Read the ESIC Notification 2017 carefully.
- If you’re eligible, attend the walk-in interview on the mentioned dates.
Interview Date: 14th September 2017
ESIC Recruitment 2017 Notification – Click Here