Teaching job alert!! ESIC Recruitment 2017: Employee State Insurance Corporation, New Delhi has come up with the employment notification for the recruitment of 97 Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professors on regular basis. Eligible Candidates can apply for ESIC Jobs 2017 from 23rd June 2017. Mode of application is online. Hence, the applicants can find the online application from at this official website i.e @ www.esic.nic.in. Aspirants have to submit their online application form of ESIC Vacancies 2017 before 20th July 2017.
ESIC Notification 2017 – 97 Teaching Vacancies
Employee State Insurance Corporation, New Delhi is providing an excellent employment opportunity for all the Teaching job seekers. ESIC Jobs 2017 Notification is inviting applications to recruit 97 skillful aspirants for Professor, Assistant Professor, and other Posts. Eligible candidates can submit the application form of ESIC Delhi Teaching staff Notification 2017 from 23rd June 2017. Individuals can download the application form from the official website i.e @ esic.nic.in. 20th July 2017 is declared as the last date for submitting the online application form for ESIC Recruitment 2017. Further details like age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, selection process, the application fee for ESIC Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2017 Notification is given in following sections.
Here is a great news for all the job Finders. One of the Sarkari Naukri Notification is out. The individuals who have completed their graduation or post graduation and waiting for a Government job can make use of this wonderful opportunity. ESIC Teaching Faculty Vacancy 2017 applicants will be shortlisted for an interview. Since are vacancies are less in number, the competition is going to be high, So, the aspirants are advised to perform well. Selected Candidates in the ESIC Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2017 interview will be offered a very good pay from the Organization as per the rules along with the Grade Pay. For more regular job notifications users can refer Latest Employment News link found on out website
ESIC Recruitment 2017 – esic.nic.in careers
|Name of the Organization||Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Name of the Post||Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor|
|Number of Vacancies||97|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Employees State Insurance Corporation is a statutory body constituted under an Act of Parliament (ESI Act, 1948) and works under the administrative control of Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India. ESIC proposes to fill up the Teaching Faculty Positions. Applicants are invited from the eligible candidates for the above mentioned post. From the above table, we can know the number of Vacancies available in each post. So that candidates can decide the suitable post. ESIC is a very good place to work because it traditionally looks after its employees well. Provides facilities Leave Travel Concession (LTC), advance for various purposes, Encashment of earned leave etc.
ESIC Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The aspirants applying for ESIC Recruitment 2017 should satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria which are given in detail. Only if they meet the eligibility criteria they will be able to apply for Assistant Professor Posts of ESIC.
The applicant must have completed their master degree, post graduate, MD(Doctor of Medicine), MS(Master of Surgery), MDS (Master of Dental Surgery) from the recognized university or institution with a minimum pass marks along with 4-5 years of teaching experience.
The applicants must satisfy the below mentioned age limit:
- Maximum Age: 50 years.
- Upper Age relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates as per the organization norms only if they provide the necessary documents.
The selected candidates are offered with an impressive pay scale from the Organization as per the norms.
- For Associate Professor: Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/-
- For Professor: Rs.37400/- to Rs. 67,000/-
- Assistant Professor: Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/-
- Along with the Grade Pay of Rs.6600/- to Rs.8700/-
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the company norms.
The applicants must pay some amount as application fee through Demand Draft in favour of ‘ESI Fund AccountNo.I’ and submitted along with the application form.
- For General Candidates: Rs.225/-
- For Reserved Candidates (SC/ ST/PWD): No Application Fee
The candidates selected based on their performance in the Following Tests.
- Interview Process.
How to apply for ESIC Careers 2017-18?
- To start with, log on to this website i.e @ www.esic.nic.in
- On the home page, click on Skip to main content.
- Then, click on recruitments.
- On the home page, click on ESIC Exam Notification, Hqrs New Delhi for Teaching Faculty Positions.
- Candidates can download the Notification.
- Read it carefully.
- Then click on apply online.
- Fill up all the necessary details like academic qualification, skills etc.
- Pay the necessary application fee.
- Upload the Photograph.
- Attach all the necessary details.
- Submit the application form before the last Date.
- Take the Print out of the Application form for future use.
- Notification Release Date: 21st June 2017.
- Starting Date of Application: 21st June 2017
- Closing Date of Application: 20th July 2017
- Interview Date: 27th July 2017
ESIC Vacancy 2017 Notification – Advertisement Notification