Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) released a new job notification for the posts of UDC (Upper Divisional Clerk) & Stenographer. The total number of vacancies released is 1881. Interested and eligible candidates may apply through online mode from 16th March 2019. And the last date to apply for the given posts is 15th April 2019. This page lets you know some other details of ESIC UDC Recruitment 2019 like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply in a detailed manner.
ESIC UDC Recruitment 2019
Every year various vacancies are released by the Employees State Insurance Corporation. Candidates who are interested in Central Govt Jobs can apply for the given vacancies and secure their career. Hence, the candidates are advised to check out this page often to know the upcoming ESIC UDC Vacancy 2019. Moreover, we will update the Employees State Insurance Corporation ESIC Exam Date as soon as it is released.
ESIC UDC Jobs 2019 – www.esic.nic.in
|Name of the Organization||Employees State Insurance Corporation|
|No of Posts||Upper Division Clerk (UDC) & Stenographer|
|Location||All Over India|
|Starting Date to Apply||16th March 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply||15th April 2019|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Job Designation||Central Govt Jobs|
ESIC UDC Recruitment 2019 -Eligibility Norms
Interested contenders for the ESIC UDC Jobs 2019 should meet the following eligibility conditions,
- Stenographer Posts: Candidates should have passed Higher Secondary from the recognized board or university
- UDC Posts: Candidates need to be a Graduate
The age limit details for applying the ESIC UDC Recruitment 2019 is mentioned below.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 27 Years (As on 15th April 2019)
Age Relaxation is applicable as per Government Rules
Candidates applying for these ESIC Jobs 2019 released under ESIC Recruitment 2019 will be selected based on the following process.
- Prelims Examination
- Mains Examination
- Computer Skill Test
For Stenographer Posts, there will be a Stenography Test
Candidates applying for ESIC UDC Recruitment 2019 should pay the application fee as mentioned below-
- General Category Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD Category Candidates: Rs. 250/-
Selected candidates will get Rs. 25,500/- per month as per 7th CPC
How to apply for ESIC Jobs 2019
- Visit the official website i.e., www.esic.nic.in. or you can directly apply using the link given below.
- Click the ESIC UDC Recruitment 2019 Notification link on this page.
- Read the ESIC Recruitment Notification 2019 thoroughly.
- If you meet the eligibility criteria of ESIC UDC Recruitment, then apply using the below ESIC Recruitment 2019 apply online link.
- Keep a printout of the application form for further reference
www.esic.nic.in Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
|Advertisement Date||1st March 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||16th March 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||15th April 2019|
Important Links of ESIC Job Notification 2019
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|ESIC UDC Syllabus||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|