GAIL Recruitment 2022 – The aspirants looking for a job in GAIL can find live job updates 2022 here. The Gas Authority of India Limited(GAIL) released the official notification for 77 Manager, Senior Engineer & Other Posts openings in pan India. Our recruitment.guru team regularly follows up with GAIL and updates this page with new recruitments under various states. By accessing the below provided direct links, the aspirants can gain enough details of the latest notifications under various states in a detailed manner. Hence find your dream govt job in the GAIL and complete the GAIL online application process hassle-free.
Trending GAIL Recruitment 2022| 77 Manager, Senior Engineer & Other Posts
GAIL India Limited invites online applications from eligible candidates for 77 Managers, Senior Engineers & Other Posts in various disciplines. Eligible candidates are invited to apply online for Manager & Other posts. The application process already started on 16th September 2022. The last date to apply online for GAIL Recruitment is 15th October 2022. Candidates must make sure they are eligible for these posts before applying. To check eligibility, read the details in the sections below. Candidates looking for Government Jobs can apply for this recruitment.
GAIL Jobs 2022- Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Gas Authority of India Limited(GAIL)|
|Number of Vacancies||77|
|Name of Post||Managers, Senior Engineers & Other Posts|
|Starting date of application||16th September 2022|
|Closing date of application||15th October 2022|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Application process||Online Application|
Details of GAIL Vacancy 2022
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Special Recruitment Drive for SC/ ST/OBC (NCL) Candidates|
|Special Recruitment Drive for PwBD Candidates|
Eligibility Criteria for GAIL Managers, Sr. Engineers & Other Posts Recruitment 2022
Candidates interested in GAIL Jobs can check their eligibility with the details below to apply online.
GAIL Manager & Other Posts Careers Academic Qualification :
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications & Experience|
GAIL Age Limit:
- Minimum Age Limit: 35 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 53 Years
GAIL Manager & Other Posts Selection Process:
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Group Discussion
- Skill Test
- Written Test
- Trade Test
Pay Scale for GAIL Manager & Other Posts Jobs:
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
GAIL Online Application Fee:
- Candidates belonging to OBC (NCL) category – Rs. 200/-
- However, SC/ ST/ PwBD category candidates are exempted from payment of application fees
How to apply for GAIL India Recruitment 2022?
- Visit the official website @ www.gailonline.com
- Click on careers
- Find the advertisement for Manager & Other Posts posts or open the notification from the link below
- Read all the details and check if you are eligible
- If eligible, proceed to apply online
- Click on the apply online link
- Fill in all the details asked for
- Make sure to attach documents, photographs, and signatures where required
- Pay the application fee if required
- Press on submit to complete your application process
- Take a printout of the application form for future
Important Dates for GAIL India Limited Recruitment 2022
|Starting Date to Apply Online||16th September 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15th October 2022|
Important Links for Gas Authority of India Limited(GAIL) Recruitment 2022
|Gas Authority of India (GAIL) Official Notification Pdf|
|GAIL Apply Online Link|
|Gas Authority of India (GAIL) Official Website|
About GAIL India:
- Gail (India) Limited (GAIL) (formerly known as Gas Authority of India Limited) is the largest state-owned natural gas processing and distribution company in India. It is headquartered in New Delhi.
- It has the following business segments: natural gas, liquid hydrocarbon, liquefied petroleum gas transmission, petrochemical, city gas distribution, exploration and production, GAILTEL, and electricity generation.
- GAIL was conferred with the Maharatna status on 1 Feb 2013, by the Government of India. Only six other Public Sector Enterprises (PSEs) enjoy this coveted status amongst all central CPSEs.
- GAIL was listed in the 131st position among India’s most trusted brands according to the Brand Trust Report 2014, a study conducted by the Trust Research Advisory. Continue Reading.