DRDO GTRE Recruitment 2019
GTRE Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 150 Apprentice Vacancies. Latest Job Notification released by Defence Research and Development Organization to fill up the Apprentice vacancies at Gas Turbine Research Establishment. There are 150 vacancies are allotted for Apprentice post under various trades. DRDO GTRE Apply Online link is active from 26th August 2019. Aspirants looking for Central Government Job can apply for this GTRE Recruitment 2019.
The last date to submit your application for the apprentice post through online mode is 07th September 2019. Candidates who have completed Degree or Diploma or ITI in the respective stream can apply for Apprentice post. To know more about GTRE Recruitment 2019 refer the following sections of this page.
Overview of GTRE Bangalore Apprenticeship Notification 2019
|Name of the Organization||Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO)|
|Name of the Board||Gas Turbine Research Establishment (GTRE)|
|No. of Vacancies||150|
|Name of the Post||Apprentice|
|Apply Mode||Online Mode|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||26th August 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||07th September 2019|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
GTRE DRDO Vacancy 2019 Details
|Post Name||No.of. Vacancies|
|Graduate Apprentice Trainee||90|
|Diploma Apprentice Trainee||30|
|ITI Apprentice Trainee||30|
GTRE Apprentice Job 2019 – Trade Wise
|Graduate Apprentice Trainee|
|Mechanical/Production/ Industrial Production Engineering||40|
|Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation/Telecom Engineering||14|
|Computer Science / Computer Engineering/ Information Science & Technology Engineering||12|
|Civil Engineering/ Equivalent||02|
|Diploma Apprentice Trainee|
|Mechanical/Production/ Tool & Die design||15|
|Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation||10|
|Computer Science / Computer Engineering||05|
|ITI Apprentice Trainee|
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)||10|
Eligibility Criteria for GTRE Recruitment Apprentice Trainee Job 2019
Graduate Apprentice Trainee
- Completed Degree in engineering or technology granted in the relevant stream by a statutory University/ by an institution empowered to award such degrees by an Act of Parliament.
Diploma Apprentice Trainee
- Diploma in relevant engineering or technology trade granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Educational established by a State Government /by a University/by an Institute recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent.
ITI Apprentice Trainee
- Hold a Certificate in vocational Course (2 Years) after the secondary school stage education recognized by All India Council for Technical education.
- A Sandwich Course student who is undergoing training in order that he might hold a certificate which is mentioned in the above sections.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit – 27 Years
- OBC Candidates – 30 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates – 32 Years
- PWD Candidates – 37 Years
- Graduate Apprentice Trainee – Rs.4984/-
- Diploma Apprentice Trainee – Rs.3542/-
- ITI Apprentice Trainee – 80%/ 90% of the wages payable per month to the semi-skilled workmen as fixed by Karnataka Government Gazette Notification.
- Refer GRTE Recruitment Official Notification 2019.
- Written Examination/ Interview.
How to Apply Online for DRDO GTRE Recruitment 2019?
- Click on the GTRE Recruitment 2018 Apply Online Link provided below.
- Enter all the required details in the Application Form.
- Attach scanned copies of required certificates.
- Do a check with the credentials which are enclosed and filled in.
- Finally, press the submit button to complete the GTRE Recruitment Application process.
- Take a printout of the duly filled application form for the future procedure.
Essential Document Copies to be brought during Interview/ Document Verification:
- Application form hardcopy.
- 10thMark sheet and Certificate.
- B.E/B.Tech/Diploma/ITI Mark sheets for all semesters.
- Degree / Provisional Degree Certificate.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable).
- PWD Certificate (if applicable).
- Photo ID Card issued by Govt. of India/ Aadhaar Card.
- EWS certificate (if applicable).
Important Dates for GTRE Apprentice Job 2019
|Starting Date to Apply||26th August 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||07th September 2019|
|Publishing of shortlisted candidates in DRDO website||17th September 2019|
|Probable Date of Written Test/Interview|
|Graduate Apprentice Trainee||24th September 2019|
|Diploma Apprentice Trainee||25th September 2019|
|ITI Apprentice Trainee||26th September 2019|
|Probable Date of declaration of selected candidates||30th September 2019|
|Probable Date of joining at GTRE||01st October 2019|
Important Links for GTRE DRDO Careers 2019
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About the Gas Turbine Research Establishment
Gas Turbine Research Establishment (GTRE) is a lab of the Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO). Situated in Bangalore, its essential capacity is innovative work of air gas-turbines for the military airplane. As a side project impact, GTRE has been creating marine gas-turbines also. Principal accomplishments of Gas Turbine Research Establishment includes Plan and advancement of India’s “first radiating sort 10kN push motor” between 1959-61. Structure and advancement of a “1700K warm framework” for the Orpheus 703 motor to support its capacity. The overhauled framework was guaranteed in 1973.
Effective overhaul of the warm arrangement of the Orpheus 703 to 2000K. Improvement of the Orpheus 703 motor by supplanting “the front subsonic blower organize” with a “transonic blower arrange” to expand the “essential dry push” of the motor. Plan and improvement of a “demonstrator” gas turbine motor—GTX 37-14U—for contender airship. Execution preliminaries initiated in 1977 and the “demonstrator stage” was finished in 1981. The GTX 37-14U was “designed” and “upgraded” to assemble a “low by-pass proportion fly motor” for “multirole execution flying machine”. This motor was named GTX 37-14U B.
Similar Job Links:
|Recruitment Link||Post Name||Last Date|
|Indian Navy Recruitment||1247 – Apprentice (Designated & Non-Designated Trades) & Others||[September 2019]|
|HCL Recruitment||155 – Apprentice, Foreman & Other||[19-09-2019]|
|HPCL Recruitment||164 – Project Engineer, HR, Law Officer & Others||[16-09-2019]|
|NHPC Recruitment||30 – Trade Apprentice||[15-09-2019]|
|ISRO Recruitment||173 – Technician Apprentice & Technician B||[13-09-2019]|
|LPSC Recruitment||87 – Technician Apprentice||[07-09-2019]|
|Mazon Dock Recruitment||1980 – Apprentices||[05-09-2019]|
|CDAC Recruitment||163 – Project Associate, Project Engineer, and Project Manager||[03-09-2019]|
|BESCOM Recruitment||400 – Graduate Apprentice & Diploma Apprentice||[31-08-2019]|
|IOCL Recruitment||236 – Apprentice, GNM & B. Sc (Nursing) Course||[30-08-2019]|