HAL Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 826 Vacancies in HAL Apprenticeship 2019 Program: Latest HAL News is here. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment Notification released to recruit 826 candidates to fill Ex-ITI Trade Apprentice, Engineering Graduate Apprentice & Other posts. Interested candidates can register and be a part of HAL Apprenticeship 2019. Candidates are requested to check the eligibility details before registration. However, online application procedure starts from 25th April 2019. Job Seekers may find more information about the HAL Nashik Apprentice Posts in HAL on this page. Last Date to apply is 15th May 2019. Visit the official website @ www.hal-india.com to know additional details.
HAL Recruitment 2019
Candidates can check for the educational qualifications, Age Limit, Selection Procedure and other details about the HAL Jobs 2019-2020 on this page. Once you fulfill the eligibility criteria click on HAL Recruitment 2019-2020 Apply Online Link provided below and apply for the same before the last date i.e. 15th May 2019.
HAL Nashik Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Board||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)|
|Name of the Post||Ex-ITI Trade Apprentice, Engineering Graduate Apprentice & Others|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Starting Date||25th April 2019|
|Last Date||15th May 2019|
HAL Apprentice Vacancy 2019 Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|EX- ITI Trade Apprentice|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||14|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||07|
|Sheet Metal Worker||05|
|Technical (Vocational) Apprentice|
|Medical Laboratory Technician||02|
|Assistant front Office Management||15|
|Engineering Graduate Apprentices|
|Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering||18|
|Technician Diploma Apprentices|
|Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering||19|
Eligibility Criteria for Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Recruitment 2019
- EX- ITI Trade Apprentice – Passed ITI with respective trade from a recognized university or institution i.e. NCVT. Female candidates are not eligible to apply for these trades i.e. Fitter, Carpenter, Turner, Machinist, Mechanic (Motor Vehicle), Machinist (Grinder), Sheet Metal Worker, Welder (Gas & Electric)
- Technical (Vocational) Apprentice – Passed 10+2 with vocational subjects from HSC board in the above mentioned disciplines
- Engineering Graduate Apprentices – Passed Degree in Engineering/Technology from a recognized university in the above mentioned Disciplines/Subject. Gap between the date of joining and passing date of the qualification should not be more than 3 years
- Technician Diploma Apprentices – Passed Diploma in Engineering/Technology from a recognized board. Gap between the date of joining and passing date of the qualification should not be more than 3 years. Those who are undergoing/Completed graduation/engineering are not eligible.
- Kindly refer official notification provided below
- As per the norms
- Written Examination/Interview
- EX- ITI Trade Apprentice – As per Apprentice Act
- Technical (Vocational) Apprentice – Rs.2,758/- per month
- Engineering Graduate Apprentices – Rs.4,984/- per month
- Technician Diploma Apprentices – Rs.3,542/- per month
HAL Online Application Fee:
- Kindly refer Official notification provided below
How to apply for HAL Apprenticeship 2019
- Firstly, Scroll down and click on HAL Recruitment 2019-2020 Apply Online Link.
- Now, click on Instructions to Apply Online.
- Read the given instructions carefully.
- Now, Click on Register to Apply Online
- Enter all the necessary details.
- Upload your recent photograph.
- Attach Scanned copies of necessary documents.
- Pay Prescribed Application Fee.
- Finally, press submit button to complete the HAL Recruitment 2019-2020 Process.
HINDUSTAN AERONAUTICS LIMITED
AIRCRAFT DIVISION, NASHIK
OJHAR TOWNSHIP (POST)
NASHIK- 422207; Ph:02550-277144
Important Dates for HAL Recruitment 2019 for Apprentice
|Advertisement Date||25th April 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply||25th April 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||15th May 2019|
Important Links for HAL Nashik Recruitment 2019
|Official Notification for EX- ITI Trade Apprentice||Download Here|
|Official Notification for Technical (Vocational) Apprentice||Download Here|
|Official Notification for Engineering & Diploma Apprentice||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited):
HAL is commonly known as Hindustan Aeronautics Limited was found in the year 1940 and has its headquarters in Bangalore, Karnataka. HAL is the first company to built the first military aircraft in South Asia. It is currently involved in the design, fabrication, and assembly of aircraft, jet engines, helicopter & their spare parts. It has several facilities spread across India. The important manufacturing plants of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited are in Nasik, Korwa, Kanpur where the entire manufacture takes place. HAL is one of the very few CPSEs to have its independent vigilance cadre, which has resulted in an autonomous and efficient internal regulatory mechanism. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is a government-owned corporation which is primarily involved in the operations of aerospace and manufacture of aircraft, jet engines, helicopters and it’s spare parts.
HAL Recruitment 2019 Job Opportunities:
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Board has 13 new openings for Air Traffic Controller Trainee Posts for the year 2019-19. The HAL Recruitment Board has vacancies for TAir Traffic Controller Trainees, Trade Apprentice Posts. If the candidates are having the above eligibility conditions then he/she is eligible to apply for these jobs. Also, candidates who meet the age limit and other criteria can apply for HAL Recruitment 2019. You can also get details about application starting date and the last date, Vacancy details about HAL Job Vacancy 2019 on this page.
Job Seekers can also find the post wise vacancy details about the vacancies in Central Government Jobs 2019. Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Board is providing employment notifications in recent days through HAL Jobs 2019. Therefore, all the job searchers can get recent updates regarding Jobs in HAL Vacancy 2019-2019 on this page. Aspirants will get the details regarding age limit, pay scale, selection process, application fee and how to apply process on this page. Make a bookmark of this page to know more details about Vacancy in HAL Recruitment 2019.