Hindustan Copper Limited Jobs 2021: Job Seekers! Alert!! Assistant Foreman (Mining) & Mining Mate Grade – I Jobs in Madhya Pradesh – Apply for 26 Vacancies!! Applicants who had passed class 10th/ Diploma can use this chance to develop their career by applying for this Hindustan Copper Limited vacancy 2021. Applications are invited from 05th March 2021 from Citizens of India. Candidates should apply for the posts on or before the last date 05th April 2021.
Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2021
Candidates are advised to register as an Assistant Foreman (Mining) & Mining Mate Grade – I in the following portals. Applicants are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualifications and other eligibility criteria before submission of application. The applicants are advised to submit the Applications well in advance without waiting for the closing date. All the Best!!!!
Hindustan Copper Limited Jobs 2021 – Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL)|
|Number of Vacancies||26 Posts|
|Name of Post||Assistant Foreman (Mining) & Mining Mate Grade – I|
|Starting date of application||05th March 2021|
|Closing date of application||05th April 2021|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Application process||Offline application|
Details of Hindustan Copper Limited Vacancy 2021
There is a total of 26 vacancies for Assistant Foreman (Mining) & Mining Mate Grade – Is. The trade wise vacancy details as given in the Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment Notification is given below:
- Assistant Foreman (Mining) – 11
- Mining Mate Grade – I – 15
- Total – 26
Eligibility Criteria for Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2021
Candidates interested in Hindustan Copper Limited Jobs can check their eligibility with the details below to apply Offline.
- Applicants must have completed Matric/ Diploma in Mining Engineering from a recognized board/ university.
- The maximum age limit should be 35 years.
- The HCL selection process will be based on Written Test/ Trade Test.
Pay Scale for Hindustan Copper Limited Job Vacancy 2021:
- Assistant Foreman (Mining) – Rs. 18480 – 3% – 45400/-
- Mining Mate Grade – I – Rs. 18280 – 3% – 38670/-
HCL Application Fee:
- General/ OBC/ EWS category – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen – Nil.
How to apply for HCL Assistant Foreman (Mining) & Mining Mate Grade – I Recruitment 2021?
- Open the Official notification pdf by using the link below
- Read all the details carefully
- If you are eligible, download the offline application form
- Fill in all the details asked for
- Enclose the documents, photograph, and signature wherever required
- Pay the application fee, if applicable
- Double-check the details mentioned on the application
- Submit the application form on or before the last date 05th April 2021.
- Send the filled application form through Ordinary Post/ Speed/ Registered post/ Courier.
Address: AGM (Administration)-HR, Hindustan Copper Limited, Malanjkhand Copper Project, Tehsil: Birsa, P.O- Malanjkhand, District-Balaghat, Madhya Pradesh – 481116.
Important Dates for Hindustan Copper Limited Jobs 2021
|Starting Date to Apply Offline||05th March 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Offline||05th April 2021|
Important Links for Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment 2021
|Official Notification Pdf||HCL Notification|
|Application Form||HCL Form|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Hindustan Copper Limited
Hindustan Copper Ltd is a Government-claimed company in the Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Mines (India), Government of India. HCL is the main vertically incorporated copper maker in India occupied with a wide range of exercises going from Mining, Beneficiation, Smelting, Refining, and Continuous Cast Rod producer. HCL offers are recorded at Mumbai, Delhi, Calcutta, Chennai, Ahmedabad exchanges. On 31 July 2015, the legislature of India declared a 15% stake deal in Hindustan Copper Limited, decreasing its stake from 89.5% to 74.5%
Hindustan Copper Ltd. (HCL) was joined on 9 November 1967 to assume control over the plants and mines at Khetri, Kolihan in Rajasthan, and Rakha Copper Project in Jharkhand from National Mineral Development Corporation. The focal office is situated at Kolkata which is the capital of the West Bengal state in India. In 1972 Indian Copper Corporation Limited, Private Sector Company, situated at Ghatsila, Jharkhand with Smelter and Refinery was Nationalized and made a piece of HCL. Hindustan Copper Limited created Malanjkhand Copper Project in Madhya Pradesh, the biggest hard shake Open pit mine in the nation which was committed to the country on 12 November 1982. Further, in 1990, a Continuous Cast Wire Rod plant of South Wire Technology was authorized at Taloja in Maharashtra.