The Board of Apprenticeship Training in association with Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Kerala is organizing a centralized walk-in interview for HNL Recruitment 2017. Interested candidates who have registered under supervisory Development Center, Kalamassery and in Board of Apprenticeship Training can attend the interview on 19th August 2017. There are 20 Vacancies in 8 Disciplines. All the interested candidates may attend the walk-in interview of Hindustan Newsprint Limited Recruitment 2017 and make this job yours. Applicants can find more HNL Careers 2017 details @www.hnlonline.com.
Hindustan Newsprint Limited Recruitment 2017
The official notification of HNL Recruitment 2017 says that candidates must have completed Diploma in respective field with minimum marks in order to apply for 20 Vacant Apprenticeship Training Posts. The total number of Vacancies for recruitment is low in number. Therefore candidates Willing and eligible aspirants may attend the walk-in interview of HNL Careers 2017 on 19th August 2017 at below mentioned postal address. Job seekers who are looking for PSU Jobs can utilize this opportunity. Participants must read the instructions given in the official notification carefully and then apply for the walk-in interview of HNL Vacancies 2017.
All the essential details like educational qualification, selection process, age limit, pay scale, and how to apply process for Hindustan Newsprint Limited Careers 2017 are available. Applicants must first register in BOAT Website before attending the walk in interview. Facilities like subsidized food, library and rail/ road connectivity are given for candidates who are selected for HNL Job 2017. The applicants who are selected for the apprenticeship should work on contract basis. A stipend/ pay of Rs. 3,542 per month is paid to the selected candidates by the Hindustan Newsprint Recruitment 2017. Latest Employment News link available on our website may help you all aspirants in finding your dream Kottayam Careers.
HNL Recruitment 2017 Details – www.hnlonline.com
|Name of the Organization||Hindustan Newsprint Limited|
|Name of the Posts||Apprenticeship|
|Number of Vacancies||20|
|Application Mode||Walk In|
|Job Category||PSU Jobs|
www.hnlonline.com Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|SL. No.||Name of the Department||Number of Vacancies|
|7||Wood & Paper Technology||03|
|8||Diploma in Commercial
Hindustan Newsprint Limited Kottayam Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who interested in working for Hindustan Newsprint Job 2017 should have the eligibility criteria given below.
- Individuals must have passed Diploma in the relevant field from the recognized university or institution with minimum marks as per HNL Vacancy.
Aspirants who are applying these HNL jobs must have the age as specified below:
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
Applicants applying for these HNL Vacancies should take up following tests:
- Personal Interview.
- Candidates do not have to pay any application fees.
Candidates who are selected for HNL Apprentice Jobs 2017 will get a satisfactory amount of pay band as mentioned below:
- Rs. 3,542 per month with other benefits.
How to Apply for HNL Notification 2017
- First, visit the official website i.e www.hnlonline.com.
- On the home page, click on the Careers.
- Search the notification you are willing to apply for.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Applicant should also see through that he or she fulfills the eligibility conditions as mentioned above.
- Read the instructions fully.
- Applicants must have registered in BOAT website before attending the interview.
- Get a copy of all the required original documents mentioned in official notification.
- Candidate must carry those documents on the day of the walk-in interview to the following address.
Walk In Address:
Government Polytechnic College
HMT Junction, NAD Road,
Kerala – 683104.
- Advertisement Date: 25th July 2017.
- Walk-in Interview: 19th August 2017.
|Official Notification||Application Form|
|Employment News||Central Govt Jobs|