IARI Technical Asst Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released in the month of January. Indian Agricultural Research Institute had been published this advertisement under the notice no. 1-2/2015-Rectt.Cell/Technical to fill 110 posts of Technical Assistant and Technician posts at ICAR-IARI, New Delhi, and its Regional Stations/ Research Centres. Candidates who were searching for Central Government Jobs may apply for these posts released under IARI Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these IARI jobs through Indian Agricultural Research Institute Recruitment 2016. Candidates can also check the official website www.iari.res.in for more details regarding the recruitment. The Online Application will be available on the site from 6th January 2016 to 5th February 2016. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding ICAR-IARI Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
IARI Technical Asst Recruitment Vacancy Details – IARI Jobs
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1.||Technical Assistant T-3 / Category-II (Field / Farm Technician Functional Group)||68|
|2.||Technical Assistant / Library T-3 / Category-II (Library / Information/ Documentation Functional Group )||02|
|3.||Technical Assistant / Hindi Translator, T-3 / Category-II (Press and Editorial Functional Group )||01|
|4.||Technician, T-1 / Category-I (Field / Farm Technician Functional Group)||32|
|5.||Technician/ Library Assistant, T-1 / Category-I, (Library / Information/ Documentation Functional Group)||05|
|6.||Technician/Fitter, T-1 / Category-I, (Workshop staff functional group)||01|
|7.||Technician (Machinist), T-1/ Category-I, (Workshop staff functional group)||01|
Eligibility Criteria of IARI Recruitment 2016
Age Limit of IARI Technician Recruitment
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 30 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the rules.
Educational Qualification of IARI New Delhi Recruitment
- Technical Assistant: Candidates must have completed Bachelor’s Degree in relevant stream from any recognized Institute or University.
- Technician: Applicants must have passed Matriculation from any recognized Board.
NOTE: Click the link for more Central Government Jobs.
Indian Agricultural Research Institute Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Indian Agricultural Research Institute.
Official Website: www.iari.res.in
Name of the Post: Technical Asst & Technician posts.
No of posts: 110.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: India.
Selection Process: Candidates applying for IARI Technical Asst Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the Written test.
- Starting date for filling online application form: 06/01/2016.
- Closing date for submission of the application form: 05/02/2016 up to 5.00 p.m.
Application Fee: Candidates must pay the application fee through NEFT/ Net Banking or Bank Draft/ Challan Form drawn in the favor of Director, Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi payable at IARI, New Delhi. Aspirants making payment through NEFT have to pay the fee in the ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute Bank Account, favoring Account No: 90293050000017; IFSC Code: SYNB0009029; Syndicate Bank, Pusa Campus Branch, New Delhi-110012.
- For Unreserved & OBC candidates: Rs. 250/-.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-SM/ Women candidates: Nil.
- Technical Assistant: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2,800/-.
- Technician: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2,000/-.
IARI Online Application
Application form for this Technical Assistant and Technician posts released under IARI Technical Asst Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. Click on New Registration for Unregistered users. Login with the unique id that was generated at the time of registration. Kindly open the form for the relevant post from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Application form will be available on the site up to 5th February 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Make fee payment using demand draft or NEFT.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the form before completion of the last date.
- Send the hard copy of the application form to the given address by ordinary post before completion of the last date.
Senior Admin Officer (Recruitment Cell),
Room No.13, Director’s Office,
ICAR -Indian Agricultural Research Institute,
Pusa Campus, New Delhi – 110012 (India).
IARI Technical Asst Syllabus 2016
Aspirants who have applied for this Technical Assistant and Technician posts at ICAR-IARI, New Delhi and its Regional Stations/ Research Centres will be waiting for the updates of IARI Technical Asst Syllabus, IARI Exam Pattern. Here, we are having some updates regarding the Syllabus of IARI Technical Asst Recruitment 2016. The direct link for IARI Syllabus 2016 PDF will be updated very soon in our site.