Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2019 – 318 mha.nic.in Vacancies
Intelligence Bureau Announced the IB Recruitment 2019 Notification. This is the Good news for the Government Job seekers. The Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2019 Notification has 318 vacancies of Junior Intelligence Officer, Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Accountant & Others Posts. Candidates who are preparing Central Government Jobs can apply for IB Vacancy 2019 @ mha.nic.in. Aspirants can also get the More Details of IB Jobs 2019 in below sections.
IB Recruitment 2019 Notification Released
|Name of the Board||Intelligence Bureau (IB)|
|Number of Vacancies||318|
|Name of the Posts||Jr Intelligence Officer, Asst Central Intelligence Officer, Accountant & Others|
|Issue in Employment News Date||23rd February 2019 to 1st March 2019|
|Starting Date||20th February 2019|
|Last Date||24th April 2019|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|IB Exam Date 2019 Announced||Updated Soon|
|IB Admit Card Released||Click Here|
|Job Location||All Over India|
IB Vacancy 2019 Details – Category Wise
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
Intelligence Bureau Vacancy 2019 Details – Region Wise
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Junior Intelligence Officer – II/Tech||167|
|Senior Research Officer||02|
|Security Officer (Technical)||06|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer||01|
|Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Tech||07|
|Assistant Central Intelligence Officer||54|
|Assistant Security Officer (Technical)||12|
|Assistant Security Officer (General)||10|
|Female Staff Nurse||01|
|Halwai Cum Cook||11|
|Printing Press Operator||01|
IB Jobs 2019 Notification Apply Offline
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Notification issued for 318 Junior Intelligence Officer, Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Accountant & Others Vacancies. The Aspirants must complete 10th Class to apply IB Recruitment 2019. Applicant’s age must not exceed 27 years to be fit for the Intelligence Bureau Vacancies. The Interested Aspirants must apply Offline for the IB Recruitment 2019 before the last date i.e. 10th November 2019. Applicants have to fill the Offline Application form before the mentioned date.
The number of posts advertised are tentative and may change
IB Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Details
- Junior Intelligence Officer – II/Tech – Passed 12th class/Higher Secondary/Intermediate in Mathematics and Physics. Must have 02 years of Industrial Training course from a recognized board in Radio Technician, Electronics & Communication.
- Accountant – Passed Subordinate Accounts Server or equivalent examination from a recognized board
- Assistant Security Officer (Technical) – Passed Diploma in Electrical/Electronics & Communication Engineering. Passed B. Sc in Physics or Chemistry from a recognized board
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer – Passed Bachelor Degree in Engineering or B.Sc from a recognized board.
- Security Officer (Technical)– Passed Degree in Electrical/Electronics/Communications Engineering or M.Sc. in Chemistry or physics from a recognized board.
- Deputy Director, Deputy Central Intelligence Officer and Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Tech – Passed Degree (BE/B. Tech or B.Sc from a recognized board).
- Senior Research Officer, Research Assistant – Passed Master’s degree in Economics or Statistics or Business Administration or Management or Commerce from a recognized board.
- Senior Accounts Officer, Assistant Central Intelligence Officer and Assistant Security Officer(General) – Possess a Bachelor Degree
- Maximum Age – 56 years
Intelligence Bureau IB Exam 2019 Other Details
Selection Process: The Applicants will be selected for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2019 based on their performance in the following process.
- Written Examination
- Interview/ Personality test
Pay Scale for IB Recruitment 2019:
Contenders selected for IB Jobs 2019 will get the pay scale
- Junior Intelligence Officer-ll/Tech – Rs. 5,200-20,200/- with GP of Rs. 2400/- (Level-4 of the Pay Matrix Rs. 25,500-81100/-
- Halwai Cum Cook – Rs. 21,700-69,100/- per month
- Nursing Orderly – Rs. 5,200-20,200/- with the GP of Rs. 1,900/- (Level 2 of the Pay Matrix Rs. 19900-69100/-
- Printing Press Operator – Rs. 3,050-75-3,950-80-4,500/- (Level 2 of the Pay Matrix Rs. 19,900-63,200/-
- Caretaker – Rs. 29200-92300/- per month
- Female Staff Nurse – Rs 5200-20,200/- with the Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/- (Level 5 of the Pay Matrix Rs. 29200-92300/-
- Accountant – Rs 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- (LeveI 6 of the Pay Matrix Rs. 35400-112400/-
- Research Assistant – Rs. 9300-34800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- (Level 6 of the Pay Matrix Rs. 35400-112400/-
- Personal Assistant – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- (Level 7 of the Pay Matrix Rs. 44900-142400/-
- Assistant Security Officer(General) – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/-
- Assistant Security Officer (Technical) – Rs. 9300-34800 + G.P. Rs. 4600/- (Level 7 of the Pay Matrix Rs. 44900-142400/
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer – Rs. 47,600-1,51,100/-
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Tech – Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/- (Level 10 of the Pay Matrix Rs. 56,100-1,77,500/-
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer – Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- (Level 10 of the Pay Matrix Rs. 56100-177500/-
- Security Officer (Technical) – Rs. 15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- (LeveI 10 of the Pay Matrix Rs. 56100-177500/-
- Senior Research Officer – Rs. 15600-39100/- with the Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- (Level-11 of the Pay Matrix Rs. 67700-208700/-
- Senior Accounts Officer – Rs 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6600/- (Level 11 of the Pay Matrix Rs. 67700-208700/-
- Deputy Director – Level-13 A in the Pay Matrix
Application fee for Intelligence Bureau Jobs 2019
- Please Refer Official notification provided below.
Application fee must paid through Internet Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card OR Challan at SBI Bank.
How to Apply for Intelligence Bureau Exam 2019
- Log on to Intelligence Bureau official website at www.mha.nic.in.
- Click on to “What’s New” Section.
- Now click on “Job Opening – 2019-20” link.
- Check the Notification and Download Application Form.
- Fill the Application Form and Send the application form to the below address.
The Joint Deputy Director/ G, Intelligence Bureau,
Ministry of Home Affairs, 35, SP Marg,
Bapu Dham, New Delhi – 21
- Advertisement Date: 20th February 2019
- Starting Date to Apply: 20th February 2019
- Issue Date (Employment News) – 23rd February 2019 to 1st March 2019
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 24th April 2019
- Last Date to Pay Application Fee: Updated Soon
IB Recruitment 2019 Notification- Download Here
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2019 Application Form: Click Here
IB Syllabus 2019 – Click Here
Intelligence Bureau Previous Papers – Click Here
IB Admit Card 2019 – Click Here
Similar Job Openings to IB Recruitment 2018-19:
|» Income Tax Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 20,750 Openings|
» Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 571 Posts
» FCI Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 4103 Vacancies
» IOCL Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 527 Jobs
» BSNL Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 198 Jobs
Other Government Jobs 2019:
|Notification 2019||Job Details||Last Date|
|FCI Recruitment||4103 – Junior Engineer, AG, Typist, Steno & Others||[25-03-2019]|
|Central Warehousing Corporation Recruitment||571 – Junior Superintendent, Junior Technical Assistant, Management Trainee & Others||[16-03-2019]|
|DRDO Recruitment||30 – Trade Apprentice||[14-03-2019]|
|District Court Recruitment||403 – Stenographer, Peon, Village Accountant & Others||[14-03-2019]|
|BSNL Recruitment||198 – Junior Telecom Officer – JTO (Civil & Electrical)||[12-03-2019]|
|SAIL Recruitment||347 -Mining Sirdar & Others||[10-03-2019]|
|IOCL Recruitment||527 – Trade Apprentice||[08-03-2019]|
|High Court Recruitment||503 – Civil Judges, LDC, Peon, Clerk & Others||[05-03-2019]|
|NYKS Recruitment||12,000 – Volunteers||[03-03-2019]|
|DSSSB Recruitment||264 – Junior Engineers & Assistant Engineers||[01-03-2019]|
IB Notification 2019 for Junior Intelligence Officer, Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Accountant & Others Jobs
The IB Recruitment Notification was recently released by the Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs in the month of October 2019. The IB Security Assistant Recruitment 2019 is for 318 Vacancies of Junior Intelligence Officer, Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Accountant & Others Jobs. The Interested Applicants can check the detailed Notification in the Central Government Jobs Page. The Aspirants applying for Jobs must complete 10th Class from recognized Board. Interested Aspirants searching for the IB Jobs has to check the latest Employment News. The Offline Application Link will be active soon.
Intelligence Bureau 318 Junior Intelligence Officer, Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Accountant & Others Vacancies
Before applying for the IB Security Assistant Jobs, the Candidates must read the Notification carefully. The Contenders must attend the Written Exam for this Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2019. The Applicants in the age must not exceed 27 years to be eligible to apply for IB Security Assistant Recruitment Notification. You must check the official website mha.nic.in for more details. The Eligibility for the Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2019 is available in the above sections.
About Intelligence Bureau
The Intelligence Bureau (IB) is the internal intelligence agency of India. It was rearranged as a central intelligence office in 1947 under the Ministry of the Interior. The reason for the perception may be that Major General Charles MacGregor was appointed in 1885 as Quartermaster General and Head of Intelligence for the British Indian Army in Simla. The aim was then to monitor the deployment of Russian troops in Afghanistan, fearing a Russian invasion of the British Indies via the northwest by the end of the 19th century. In 1909, the Indian Political Intelligence Office was established in England in response to the development of Indian revolutionary activities, which was called Indian Political Intelligence (IPI) since 1921. This was a state-run supervisory and control bureau.
The IPI is jointly managed by the India Office and the Government of India and reported jointly to the secretary of the Public Prosecutor and the Ministry of the Indian Office, and the Director of Intelligence Bureau (DIB) in India, and maintains close contact with Scotland Yard and MI5. Rajiv Jain is the current director of the IB, who held the post since January 1, 2017, Rajiv Jain is a 1980 batch officer of the Jharkhand police cadre who took over from Dineshwar Sharma on January 1.