IBPS Notification recently published for IBPS CWE Clerk- VI vacant posts. The Starting date to apply Online for IBPS Clerk Recruitment from 22nd August. All the Eligible candidates for Clerk jobs can apply through Online. The last date for submitting the Online application form will be on 12th September. The Aspirants who planned to apply for Clerk jobs can get their required information here. The applicant determination for recruitment in Institute of Banking Personnel Selection by their execution in Common Recruitment Process of Preliminary and Main Examinations. For more insights about IBPS CWE Clerk, recruitment details are available here – www.ibps.in
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017 – ibps.in
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has published an employment notification for filling vacancies of IBPS CWE Clerk- VI Posts. The work seekers who are interested in Bank Clerk jobs can participate in IBPS Bank Recruitment procedure. The Individuals have to submit the duly filled application form through Online. For that, the candidate has to download the notification and thereby fill the form according to the instructions provided by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Notification for Clerk jobs. Those who are willing to apply for these Bank Clerk Recruitment must check the eligibility conditions. The Applicants should have Degree (Graduation), Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in Computer operations or Language for IBPS Clerk 2017. The age limit should be in between 20-28 years for CWE Clerk Exam 2017.
IBPS Clerk 2017 Notification – IBPS Careers
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection provides services to all public sector banks like SBI, RBI, LIC & Insurance Companies. IBPS has gained the significant reputation in Personnel Selection Test Conducting Agency of India. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection offer opportunities for employment either its own or other organization who are utilizing their services in the area of Recruitment, Placement, and related research. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Bank provided significant opportunity by releasing notification regarding vacancies in IBPS Clerk- VI Posts. The Interested applicants who satisfy the eligibility according to the Clerk jobs can fill the IBPS Clerk Vacancies Recruitment.
For further details like i.e., Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, IBPS Jobs Important Dates follow the information provided below. Furthermore, information of Central Government Jobs, follow our website.
IBPS Clerk 2017 Exam dates
|Latest IBPS Clerk Exam 2017 Notification Details – ibps.in|
|Department Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Name of the Posts||Clerk posts|
|No of Vacancies||Various posts|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Examination Name||IBPS Clerk 2017 Exam|
|Starting date to apply online||Update soon|
|Closing date to apply online||Update soon|
IBPS Clerk Notification 2017 Details
The Contenders who are intended to work in IBPS Clerk Recruitment can get their required details here. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Bank jobs can grab this excellent opportunity. The applicants who are searching for Clerk- VI Jobs in IBPS clerk Recruitment follow the details shown below.
Name of the Organisation: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Official Website: www.ibps.in
Mode of Application: Online.
Recruitment Mode: Written Examination.
Job Category: Bank jobs.
IBPS Clerk Vacancy Details 2017 state wise
The Applicants who are willing to apply Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Recruitment of Clerk- VI Jobs, have to check the Notification for Clerk Recruitment Vacancy details because it will help them while filling the application form. For further details of Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Clerk Jobs vacancies see the official notification provided below. Below shown are category wise Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Clerk vacancy Details.
Name of the State
IBPS CWE Clerk Vacancy Details
1. Andaman & Nicobar
2. Andhra Pradesh
3. Arunachal Pradesh
8. Dadra & Nagar haveli
9. Daman & Diu
13. Himachal Pradesh
14. Jammu & kashmir
19. Madhya pradesh
25. New Delhi
31. Tamil Nadu
34. Uttar Pradesh
36. West Bengal
Total IBPS Vacant Posts
Participating Organisations for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Clerk Notification:
- Allahabad Bank.
- Canara Bank.
- Indian Overseas Bank.
- UCO Bank.
- Andhra Bank.
- Central Bank of India.
- Oriental Bank of Commerce.
- Union Bank of India.
- Bank of Baroda.
- Corporation Bank.
- Punjab National Bank.
- United Bank of India.
- Bank of India.
- Dena Bank.
- Punjab & Sind Bank.
- Vijaya Bank.
- Bank of Maharashtra.
- Indian Bank.
- Syndicate Bank.
Eligibility Criteria forCWE Clerk Jobs
The work candidates of jobs in IBPS Clerk Recruitment must satisfy the below-mentioned eligibility criteria. One should fill the application form carefully following all the instructions mentioned in IBPS vacancies. The candidates before they apply must check whether they meet all the eligibility requirements provided below.
- The candidates who are planning to apply for Bank Jobs must have the age limit with minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years of age as on 01/08/2016.
- The age relaxation applicable for SC/ ST, Three years for OBC, Ten years for persons with Disabilities. For Ex-Servicemen age relaxed with actual period of service in defence, three years subjected to maximum age limit of 50 years.
- Check the official Notification for Clerk jobs link for detailed information about age relaxation.
- The Individuals should have Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Aspirants must possess valid Mark-sheet/ Degree Certificate and also indicate the percentage of Graduation marks obtained while filling IBPS Online Application.
- Candidates should have Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in computer operations, or Language/ should have studied Computer or Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute for IBPS recruitment.
- If the Ex-Servicemen don’t have the above civil examination qualifications, then they should possess matriculation to apply BankClerk jobs. Those who have obtained the Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force after completing 15 years of service as on 12.09.2016 are preferred.
- Check the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Clerk Recruitment Notification for precise information about eligibility criteria.
IBPS Recruitment 2017
The Candidates after satisfying eligibility criteria can apply IBPS Clerk- VI jobs for that one should pay the examination fee of Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EXSM and Rs. 600/- for all other persons.
The Eligible and Interested candidates in Bank Clerk Jobs will undergo selection process through their performance in Common Written Test (CWE). Therefore below-shown is the procedure of CWE Selection process for Participating Organisations:
- Preliminary Examination and
- Main Examination
IBPS Clerk online application
The Eligible job seekers of IBPS Clerk Recruitment can apply for Clerk- VI Posts through Online, for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Online Application, follow the below provided steps for IBPS Clerk Jobs:
How to apply for IBPS Clerk- VI Recruitment 2017
- Go for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Official website ibps.in (OR)
- Directly use the link provided below for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Notification.
- Cleary read all the instructions, requirements needed to apply.
- Keep all the scanned copies of Photograph, signature and other documents as mentioned in the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Clerk Notification to apply.
- Carefully fill the application form with required information.
- Submit this Application form after Verifying the details.
- Pay the application fee.
- Take printouts of the proposed form for future use.
Important Dates of IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2017:
- The Starting date for On-line registration: 22.08.2016 to 12.09.2016.
- The Payment of Application Fees through Online: 22.08.2016 to 12.09.2016.
- The call letters availability for Pre- Exam Training: 25.10.2016 to 07.11.2016.
- The Pre-Exam Training for IBPS Clerk- VI conducting dates: 07.11.2016 to 12.11.2016.
- Download of call letters for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Online Preliminary Examination: 18.11.2016 onwards.
- The IBPS Online Preliminary Examination scheduled dates: 26 & 27.11.2016, 03.12.2016 & 04.12.2016 (if required).
- The IBPS Clerk Result of Online Preliminary Exam: December 2016.
- Download of Call letter for Online Main examination: December 2016.
- The Online IBPS Main Examination scheduled dates: 31.12.2016 & 01.01.2017.
For the more information about the IBPS Clerk Recruitment application form, Requirements, and other details Refer the official notification in which given below.
Follow our website recruitment.guru for IBPS Clerk Jobs, Exam pattern, Previous Papers, Syllabus, and latest updates on Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Clerk Exam.