IIT Bombay Recruitment 2017 Notification has released to hire candidates on a contractual basis. The Notification is to fill the various vacancies for Junior Mechanics. Aspirants looking for www.ircc.iitb.ac.in recruitment 2017 can apply for the Junior Mechanics Vacancies. Candidates can also check the other details regarding IIT Bombay Jobs 2017 Notification on below sections.
IIT Bombay Jobs 2017 @ ircc.iitb.ac.in Recruitment 2017
Candidates searching for Government Jobs can apply for the various vacancies. This is a very good opportunity for all job seekers searching for IIT Bombay Jobs 2017. There are only 6 vacancies to fill. So, to get into the IIT Bombay, candidates are advised to apply for those vacancies through ircc.iitb.ac.in Recruitment 2017 as soon as possible. Also, you can apply for this Job through online mode by visiting the Official website. Apply for the IIT Bombay Recruitment 2017 before the last date. The last to submit the online application is 28th July 2017.
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay is recruiting young and eligible candidates for the post of Junior Mechanics. Therefore, utilize the opportunity to get a position in IIT Bombay and without wasting more time apply for the above post. Aspirants are advised to start filling the application form for IIT Bombay Recruitment 2017 Apply Online. Candidates who have completed their Diploma or relevant degree in the relevant subject can apply for these Jobs. Candidates are requested to read the Official Notification of Junior Mechanics 2017 before applying online. The job hunter can know more information like Education Qualification, Age limit, pay scale in below-mentioned sections. Moreover, job Seekers can get more information about IIT Recruitment 2017 in the link mentioned below.
IIT Bombay Recruitment 2017 Notification Details
|Name of the Organisation||Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT-Bombay).|
|Name of the Post||Junior Mechanics.|
|Total Number of Vacancies||06 Posts.|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
IIT Bombay Vacancy 2017 Details
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Junior Mechanics||06 Posts.|
For more details, please visit the Official Website.
ircc.iitb.ac.in Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who applied for the post of 06 Junior Mechanics in IIT Bombay Jobs 2017 must hold the following Eligibility Criteria.
Job Applicants applying for Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Junior Mechanics at Electrical Maintainance Division must possess the following Education Qualification.
- Candidates must have completed their Diploma in Electrical Engineering with relevant experience of two years after the diploma or ITI in Electrical Engineering with relevant experience of five years after the ITI certificate.
For More Details about Educational Qualification, Candidates can refer the IIT Bombay Recruitment Notification 2017 Official Advertisement in below section.
Aspirants willing to serve for IIT Bombay Jobs must possess the below Age Limitation.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 27 Years.
Age relaxation to different reserved categories such as OBC, SC, ST, and Physically Challenged is according to the rules and norms as prescribed by Government and Institute.
The Application fee for applying for the Jr. Mechanics Jobs 2017 follows:
- General/OBC: Rs 50/-.
- SC/ST and Physically Challenged: No fee.
Aspirants who are eligible for Jr. Mechanics Posts are selected based on methods mentioned by IIT Bombay Recruitment 2017.
- Skill Test.
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification (If Required).
Qualified Job Applicants will get an attractive pay scale as per for the Institute rules.
- Pay: : Rs 5,200/- to Rs 20,200/- (PB-1) with Grade Pay of Rs 2,000 /-. On successful completion of the contract period of 3 years, applicants will be eligible for placement with grade pay of Rs 2,400/- in a substantive post subject to assessment.
How to Apply for Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Vacancies 2017
- First, visit the Official Website of Indian Institute of Technology Bombay i.e www.ircc.iitb.ac.in
- Before applying online, make sure you have a valid contact number and email address.
- Log on the official website by providing details.
- Go to Careers Page and select the Staff Recruitment 2017.
- Select the desired post.
- Click on the desired posts Notification 2017 and read it carefully.
- Click on the Online Application Form of IIT Bombay 2017.
- When you click on an online form, you will redirect to the next page.
- Click Apply Online Button.
- After getting the Application form fill all personal details like Name, Date of Birth and other details.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph and relevant documents.
- In the bottom of the page, you will find submit button.
- Click on submit button and pay Application Fee.
- Take a print out of Application form for further reference.
- Application End Date: 28th July 2017
- Date of Skill Test & Written Test: 8th August 2017 & 11th August 2017.
- Reporting Time for Skill Test: 09:00 AM.
- Reporting Time for Written Test: 03:00 PM.
Address of the Venue:
VMCC, Second Floor,
(LH# 21), IIT Bombay, Powai,
IIT Bombay Notification 2017 – Official Notification
Apply Online – Click Here