IIT Bombay Recruitment 2017-18 – 38 Vacancies
Latest IIT Bombay Recruitment 2017-18 – Apply Online for 38 Vacancy. The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay has recently announced job notification to fill up 38 vacancies available for various posts. The vacancies are for Sr. Project Technical Assistant, Jr Software Engineer & other positions. Therefore, all the interested and eligible aspirants can apply online up to 1st January 2018. Moreover, this page guides you through the details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process and others. Read the following sections, to get the best and more information about IIT Bombay Recruitment 2017-18. Also, you can visit @ www.ircc.iitb.ac.in to know detailed information.
IIT Bombay Recruitment 2017-18 Details
|Name of the Organization||Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay|
|Post Name||Sr. Project Technical Assistant, Jr Software Engineer & other|
|Starting date to apply||Available now|
|Closing date to apply||1st January 2018|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Bombay, Maharashtra|
Vacancy Details for IIT Bombay Recruitment 2017-18
|S No||Name of Post||No of Vacancy|
|1||Junior Research Fellow||01|
|2||Senior Project Technical Assistant||02|
|5||Assistant Project Manager||02|
|6||SPTA – Junior Software Engineer||02|
|7||SPTA – Junior Software Engineer||01|
|8||SPTA – Content Developer/Content Writer||02|
|9||SPTA – Senior – System Administrator||02|
|10||SPTA – System Administrator||01|
|16||Sr. Project Technical Assistant||01|
|18||Project Software Engineer||01|
|19||SPTA – Jr Software Engineer||06|
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Bombay Recruitment 2017-18
Aspirants who wish to apply for IIT Bombay Recruitment 2017-18 Notification must fulfill the below-provided eligibility conditions. Also, candidates can search the details below to get detailed information about educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, pay scale and how to apply process.
Educational Qualification for IIT Bombay Recruitment 2017-18:
- Junior Research Fellow: B.Tech in Chemical Engg/Biotech with GATE/ M.Tech in Chemical Engg/Biotechnology/ Must have done biology/bioprocess course.
- Senior Project Technical Assistant: B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering with 2 years relevant experience.
- Project Manager: B.E / B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc in Computer Science with minimum 6 years relevant experience/ ME/M.Tech in Computer Science with minimum 4 years relevant experience.
- PM1: Ph.D./ MBA in Human Resource (HR) with minimum 6 years experience.
- Assistant Project Manager: MA/ MSc/ MBA or Equivalent experience with at least 2 years relevant experience.
- SPTA – Junior Software Engineer: BE/B.Tech/M.Sc/MCA
- SPA: MA/ MCom/MCA/ MBA or equivalent degree or BA/ BSc/ BCom/ BBA or equivalent degree with 2 years relevant experience.
- SPTA – System Administrator: BE/B.Tech-computer science or Msc- Computer science/MCA with 3 to 8 years of experience in systems and network Administration preferably with RHCE/CCNA.
- SPTA – Content Developer/Content Writer: BA/BSC/BCom/BBA or equivalent degree.
- PSE1: MTech/ME/MDes or equivalent degree BTech/BE/MA/MSc/MCA/MBA or equivalent degree with minimum 2 years relevant experience.
- SPTA – Senior – System Administrator: BE/B.Tech-computer science or Msc- Computer science/MCA with 3 to 8 years of experience in systems and network Administration preferably with RHCE/CCNA.
- PTA: BA/BSc or equivalent degree Diploma (3 years) in relevant field.
- PRS: Ph.D. MTech/ME/MS/MDes or equivalent degree with minimum 4 years relevant experience BTech/BE/MA/MSc/MCA/MBA or equivalent degree with minimum 6 years relevant experience.
Refer the official notification for further details.
Age Limit for IIT Bombay Recruitment 2017-18:
All the Applicants should have following age limit.
- Minimum age limit is 21years
Selection Process for IIT Bombay Recruitment 2017-18:
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the following tests.
Application Fees for IIT Bombay Recruitment 2017-18:
Application fees may be applicable to the above posts. Candidates have to pay online or either through the process mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates have to refer the official notification attached below for further details.
Pay Scale for IIT Bombay Recruitment 2017-18:
Selected aspirants will get the best salary as per the rules and regulations of Government.
- JRF: Rs.25000/- p.m. + HRA
- SPTA: Rs. 30000 – 42000 + Rs. 4000.00/- Out Of Campus Allowance p.m.
- PM1: Rs.50000 – 70000 + Rs.6000.00/- Out Of Campus Allowance p.m.
- APM: Rs. 40000 – 56000 + Rs. 5000.00/- Out Of Campus Allowance p.m.
- PTA: Rs.18000 – 26000 + Rs.2500.00/- Out Of Campus Allowance p.m.
- SPA: Rs. 30000 – 42000 + Rs. 4000.00/- Out Of Campus Allowance p.m.
- PSE1: Rs.40000 – 56000 + Rs.5000.00/- Out Of Campus Allowance p.m.
- PTA: Rs.18000 – 26000 + Rs.2500.00/- Out Of Campus Allowance p.m.
- PRS: Rs.50000 – 70000 + Rs.6000.00/- Out Of Campus Allowance p.m.
- PRE: Rs.40000 – 56000 + Rs.5000.00/- Out Of Campus Allowance p.m.
- PRA: Rs.30000 – 42000 + Rs.4000.00/- Out Of Campus Allowance p.m.
How to apply for IIT Bombay Recruitment 2017
- Visit Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay website i.e. @ www.ircc.iitb.ac.in.
- Search for the desired notification.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Click on the apply online link.
- Fill all the necessary details.
- Upload your recent passport sized photograph.
- Enclose the scanned copy of documents.
- Submit the application form before the last date.
Important Links for IIT Bombay Recruitment 2017-18:
Official Advertisement Click Here Apply Online Link Click Here
Important Dates for IIT Bombay Recruitment 2017-18:
Starting Date of application Available now Last Date to apply 1st January 2018
About Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay
IIT Bombay is a premier educational and research institute. IIT Bombay is pursuing research that makes a difference. The Industrial Research and Consultancy Centre (IRCC) coordinates and facilitates all research and development activities at the Institute. A large number of sophisticated equipment and advanced facilities/ centers are available at IIT Bombay. IIT Bombay offers intellectual property available as patents/ patent applications/ Knowhow, based on its research and development efforts, for licensing to interested parties in various areas. IT Bombay places special emphasis on Research and Development (R&D) to emerge as a global leader in advanced technology as well as to reach out to the national and social needs of the country.
Institute of Technology Bombay (hereafter referred to as IITB or Institute) is an educational and research institution of national importance with a vision “to be the fountainhead of new ideas and of innovators in technology and science” a mission “to create an ambience in which new ideas, research and scholarship flourish and from which the leaders and innovators of tomorrow emerge”. The first Intellectual Property (IP) policy for the Institute was established and implemented since 2003. In the last few years, a number of new initiatives and issues have arisen, with the enhanced growth in research and development. In view of the experience obtained during this period, in commercialization, incubation, international collaboration, distance education courses, and student-related issues, it was decided to review the current policy and suggest changes as appropriate.