- 1 www.iitb.ac.in Recruitment 2017
- 2 IIT Bombay Jobs 2017 @ ircc.iitb.ac.in Recruitment 2017
The Indian Research Consultancy Centre, Office of the Dean, Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay recently announces the notification for the IIT Bombay Recruitment 2017 for Non-teaching Staff posts. As per the latest notification, the department has released 17 vacancies for various posts such as Junior Mechanic, Junior Lab Assistant, and other posts. Candidates who are interested in applying for the IIT Job Vacancy 2017, this is a great opportunity for you to get a job in this department. The last date to apply for the Non-Teaching Staff posts in IIT Bombay is 7th August 2017. The candidates have to fill up the application form and submit it before the last date ends. All job aspirants have to apply for this job opportunity through online mode. The job for these given post in the www.iitb.ac.in Recruitment 2017 will be on the contractual as well as permanent basis.
www.iitb.ac.in Recruitment 2017
The job aspirants who have a dream of working in IIT’s can apply for the IIT Bombay Job Vacancy 2017. If you are looking for Sarkari Naukri with IITs, then you are at the right page. Here, on this page, we have updated for you the notification for the Non-Teaching posts. As per the IIT Bombay Recruitment Notification 2017, there will be a Screening Test/ Trade Test/ Physical Test/ Computer Proficiency Test and a written test and the employment will be finalised on the basis of candidates’ performance in the above rounds. Hurry up aspirants; apply as soon as possible as there are 17 www.iitb.ac.in Recruitment 2017. So, it is important for you to prepare well for the selection process.
Here on this page, we have given the details of recruitment for Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Jobs 2017 including the eligibility criteria, age limit, pay scale, selection process, how to apply, and other important information. Check the latest Employment News of IIT Bombay Faculty Recruitment 2017 Notification 2017. Scroll down to read the complete post that also includes the job as well as vacancy details. The candidates who will meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the IIT Bombay Careers 2017.
IIT Bombay Recruitment 2017 Notification Details @ www.iitb.ac.in
|Name of the Board||Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay|
|Name of the Posts||Jr Mechanic, Jr Lab Assistant & other.|
|No. of Posts||17|
|Job Category||Maharashtra Government Jobs|
|End Date to Apply||7th August 2017|
|S. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|2||Junior Laboratory Assistant.||01.|
|3||Jr Laboratory Assistant (Civil).||01.|
|4||Junior Laboratory Assistant.||01.|
|6||Junior Technician (Electrical).||01.|
|7||Junior Mechanic (CRNTS).||01.|
|8||Jr Mechanic (Estate Office).||01.|
|9||Junior Mechanic (Telephone Exchange).||02.|
|10||Junior Mechanic (Aerospace Engineering).||01.|
|11||Jr Mechanic (IDC).||02.|
|12||Assistant Security Inspector (Security Section).||04.|
IIT Careers 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Jobs 2017 are given below. Scroll down to read all the necessary details of eligibility.
- The candidates applying for the latest IIT Bombay Recruitment should possess a Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 2 years of experience after the diploma or ITI.
- Bachelor’s degree (except B.E / B.Tech) in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering discipline with 5 years of experience after ITI certificate.
For further details related the educational qualification and desirable experience, refer to the official notification link given in the post.
- The upper age limit for the candidates applying for the jobs in IIT Bombay Jobs 2017 is 27 years.
The candidate will be selected for the IIT Bombay Recruitment for the posts of Junior Mechanic, Junior Laboratory Assistant and other posts on basis of performance in the following round:
- Screening Test/Trade Test/ Physical Test.
- Computer Proficiency Test.
- Written Test.
- Candidates applying for IIT Bombay jobs have to pay Rs. 50/- by online. No fee for SC/ST, PwD & Women candidates.
- The candidates who will be selected for the job opportunities in IIT Bombay Careers 2017 will get a Pay Band of 5,200 to Rs.20,200 with Grade Pay of Rs.2000.
For other details related to the pay scale of the job recruitment, refer to the official notification.
How to Apply for IIT Bombay Faculty Recruitment 2017
- Before the candidates start applying, they should have a valid email id and contact number.
- Logon to the official website of IIT Bombay i.e www.iitb.ac.in.
- Search for the related notification in the “Careers” tab.
- Select the Staff Recruitment.
- Choose the desired job post.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online link and fill all the required details carefully.
- Submit the form once you are done with filling up the form.
- Take the print out of Application Form for future reference.
- End Date to Apply: 7th August 2017.
|Official Notification||Apply Online|
|Employment News||Central Govt Jobs|
IIT Bombay Recruitment 2017 Notification has released to hire candidates on a contractual basis. The Notification is to fill the various vacancies for Junior Mechanics. Aspirants looking for www.ircc.iitb.ac.in recruitment 2017 can apply for the Junior Mechanics Vacancies. Candidates can also check the other details regarding IIT Bombay Jobs 2017 Notification on below sections.
IIT Bombay Jobs 2017 @ ircc.iitb.ac.in Recruitment 2017
Candidates searching for Government Jobs can apply for the various vacancies. This is a very good opportunity for all job seekers searching for IIT Bombay Jobs 2017. There are only 6 vacancies to fill. So, to get into the IIT Bombay, candidates are advised to apply for those vacancies through ircc.iitb.ac.in Recruitment 2017 as soon as possible. Also, you can apply for this Job through online mode by visiting the Official website. Apply for the IIT Bombay Recruitment 2017 before the last date. The last to submit the online application is 28th July 2017.
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay is recruiting young and eligible candidates for the post of Junior Mechanics. Therefore, utilize the opportunity to get a position in IIT Bombay and without wasting more time apply for the above post. Aspirants are advised to start filling the application form for IIT Bombay Recruitment 2017 Apply Online. Candidates who have completed their Diploma or relevant degree in the relevant subject can apply for these Jobs. Candidates are requested to read the Official Notification of Junior Mechanics 2017 before applying online. The job hunter can know more information like Education Qualification, Age limit, pay scale in below-mentioned sections. Moreover, job Seekers can get more information about IIT Recruitment 2017 in the link mentioned below.
IIT Bombay Recruitment 2017 Notification Details
|Name of the Organisation||Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT-Bombay).|
|Name of the Post||Junior Mechanics.|
|Total Number of Vacancies||06 Posts.|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
IIT Bombay Vacancy 2017 Details
|S. No.||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1.||Junior Mechanics||06 Posts.|
For more details, please visit the Official Website.
ircc.iitb.ac.in Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who applied for the post of 06 Junior Mechanics in IIT Bombay Jobs 2017 must hold the following Eligibility Criteria.
Job Applicants applying for Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Junior Mechanics at Electrical Maintainance Division must possess the following Education Qualification.
- Candidates must have completed their Diploma in Electrical Engineering with relevant experience of two years after the diploma or ITI in Electrical Engineering with relevant experience of five years after the ITI certificate.
For More Details about Educational Qualification, Candidates can refer the IIT Bombay Recruitment Notification 2017 Official Advertisement in below section.
Aspirants willing to serve for IIT Bombay Jobs must possess the below Age Limitation.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 27 Years.
Age relaxation to different reserved categories such as OBC, SC, ST, and Physically Challenged is according to the rules and norms as prescribed by Government and Institute.
The Application fee for applying for the Jr. Mechanics Jobs 2017 follows:
- General/OBC: Rs 50/-.
- SC/ST and Physically Challenged: No fee.
Aspirants who are eligible for Jr. Mechanics Posts are selected based on methods mentioned by IIT Bombay Recruitment 2017.
- Skill Test.
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification (If Required).
Qualified Job Applicants will get an attractive pay scale as per for the Institute rules.
- Pay: : Rs 5,200/- to Rs 20,200/- (PB-1) with Grade Pay of Rs 2,000 /-. On successful completion of the contract period of 3 years, applicants will be eligible for placement with grade pay of Rs 2,400/- in a substantive post subject to assessment.
How to Apply for Indian Institute of Technology Bombay Vacancies 2017
- First, visit the Official Website of Indian Institute of Technology Bombay i.e www.ircc.iitb.ac.in
- Before applying online, make sure you have a valid contact number and email address.
- Log on the official website by providing details.
- Go to Careers Page and select the Staff Recruitment 2017.
- Select the desired post.
- Click on the desired posts Notification 2017 and read it carefully.
- Click on the Online Application Form of IIT Bombay 2017.
- When you click on an online form, you will redirect to the next page.
- Click Apply Online Button.
- After getting the Application form fill all personal details like Name, Date of Birth and other details.
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph and relevant documents.
- In the bottom of the page, you will find submit button.
- Click on submit button and pay Application Fee.
- Take a print out of Application form for further reference.
- Application End Date: 28th July 2017
- Date of Skill Test & Written Test: 8th August 2017 & 11th August 2017.
- Reporting Time for Skill Test: 09:00 AM.
- Reporting Time for Written Test: 03:00 PM.
Address of the Venue:
VMCC, Second Floor,
(LH# 21), IIT Bombay, Powai,
IIT Bombay Notification 2017 – Official Notification
Apply Online – Click Here