Income Tax DPA Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released in the month of January. Income Tax Department had been published this advertisement under the notice no. EDP/ Deputation/ Grade A&B/ 2015-16/ to fill 137 vacancies of Data Processing Assistant posts in the offices of Income Tax Department and Directorate of Income Tax(Systems). Aspirants who were searching for Central Government Jobs may apply for these posts released under Income Tax Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these Income Tax Jobs through ITAT Recruitment 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.incometaxindia.gov.in for more details regarding Income Tax Department Recruitment 2016. The closing date for sending the application form is within 45 days from the date of advertisement. Other details like Income Tax Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding IT Department Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
Eligibility Criteria of Income Tax DPA Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for Income Tax Recruitment
- Maximum age: 56 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the rules of the Income Tax Department.
Educational Qualification for Income Tax Jobs
- Aspirants must have completed Master’s Degree in Computer Application or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Computer Technology/ Electronic Engineering or equivalent from any recognized University.
NOTE: Click the link for more Central Government Jobs.
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Income Tax Department.
Name of the Post: Data Processing Assistant Posts.
No. of Posts: 137 Posts.
Application Mode: Offline.
Job Location: New Delhi.
Job Category: Central Government Jobs.
Official Website: www.incometaxindia.gov.in or www.itat.nic.in
Selection Process: Candidates applying for Income Tax DPA Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on their performance in Examination/ Interview.
- Advertised Date: 19/01/2016.
- Closing date for submission of the application form: 45 days from the date of advertisement.
Pay Scale: Rs. 5,500-175-9,000/- (revised PB-2, Rs. 9,300/- to 34,800/- + Grade pay Rs. 4,200/-).
Income Tax Application Form for DPA Posts
Application form for this Data Processing Assistant posts released under Income Tax DPA Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. Kindly download the form for the relevant post from the given link. Fill the form in the given format and paste recent passport size photograph. Send the duly filled application form to the address provided on our site below before completion of the last date. You can also get the application form from the official website.
How to Apply:
- Read Carefully the notification before applying.
- Download the application form from the link attached below.
- Fill the application form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Paste recent passport size photograph in the given space.
- Mention the name of the post on the top of the envelope.
- Send the application form along with required documents to the address mentioned below before the due date.
Directorate of Income Tax (System),
ARA Centre, Ground Floor, E-2,
New Delhi – 110 055.
Income Tax Result 2016
After the hiring process has completed, Income Tax Department will release the results of Income Tax DPA Recruitment 2016. Candidates who have attended the recruitment for these Data Processing Assistant jobs in the Office of Income Tax Department and Directorate of Income Tax(Systems) should check the official website for results. The complete details of Income Tax Department Recruitment 2016 results will be announced on our site. Visit our site regularly for more updates.