- 1 IOCL Junior Engineer Assistant Recruitment Notification
IOCL Recruitment 2017 Notification is out. The Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Haldia Refinery Divisions are looking to fill Indian Oil Corporation Recruitment 74 Jr.Engineer Assistant-IV vacancies. Interested candidates who are eligible can apply online IOCL Haldia Refinery Recruitment 2017-18 @ www.iocl.com before May 19, 2017. To know more details of IOCL salary, exam date, and the number of vacancies, scroll down the page.
IOCL Junior Engineer Assistant Recruitment Notification
The Indian Oil Corporation recruitment 2017 notification is out. Candidates can apply online IOCL Haldia Refinery recruitment Junior engineering Assistant, Material assistant, and Quality control analyst vacancies from 28-04-2017. The link available on www.iocl.com expires by 19-05-2017. So, the candidates should urge for the IOCL online application process. Moreover, the important thing is that only the eligible candidates should apply for the written test. They should be a graduate in any discipline from the Govt of India recognized Universities. If you want to know more updates on employment news, solved papers of Indian Oil Corporation Limited careers, visit our site recruitment.guru.
IOCL Haldia Refinery Recruitment 2017 Junior Engineering IV Posts
The Central Government jobs aspirants who are in search of iocl.com recruitment notification 2017 will be relieved now. Because the Indian Oil Corporation Limited has opened IOCL Careers 74 Junior Engineering, Materials Assistant-IV, & Quality Control analyst posts in the month of April 2017. The Haldia Refineries division vacancies details are available on the official site. Candidates can download the IOCL admit card 2017 before 15 days of the written exam from our site. However, you can also find the details of online application form, age limit, and Indian Oil Corporation junior engineer salary in the following sections on this page.
IOCL Recruitment 74 Jr. Engineering Posts – iocl.com
|IOCL Haldia Refinery Notification 2017-18|
|Name of the Organisation||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Post||Junior Engineering Assistant – IV
Junior Materials Assistant – IV &
Quality Control Analyst – IV
|Number of Vacancies||74 posts|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Application Starting Date||28-04-2017|
|Last Date for application||19-05-2017|
IOCL Haldia Refinery Recruitment 2017 Vacancy
|Name of the Post||Number of posts|
|Chemical Junior Engineer Assistant-IV
Jr. Engineering Assistant – IV
|Electrical Jr.Engineering Assistant – IV||6|
|Instrumentation Jr. Engineering Assistant – IV||3|
|Mechanical Junior Engineering
Assistant – IV
|Fire and Safety Jr. Engineering
Assistant – IV
|Junior Quality Control Analyst -IV
– Quality Control
|Electrical/ Mechanical/ Instrumentation –
Junior Materials Assistant – IV
Indian Oil Corporation Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Educational Qualification: Graduation in any discipline either Chemical / Electrical / Mechanical or other streams.
Age Limit: 18 years to 26 years.
Age Relaxation: According to the government norms.
IOCL Salary/ Pay Scale for Junior Engineering Assistant IV: Rs.11,900 to Rs.32,000/-
- Written Test.
- Starting date for online application – April 28, 2017.
- Last Date for online application – May 19, 2017.
- Last date for taking print out of IOCL Haldia refinery online application form – May 29, 2017.
- Date of Written Exam – July 2, 2017.
Steps for IOCL Online Application 2017 @ www.iocl.com
- Visit the Indian Oil Corporation Limited portal, www.icol.com to get the application link.
- Search for the links related to IOCL Haldia Refinery Recruitment 2017 on the page.
- Now, carefully read all the details in the Indian Oil Corporation Recruitment notification and collect all the necessary documents.
- Then click on the “Apply Online” button on the page and fill in your details carefully.
- Because once you submit the details cannot be modified later.
- So, after a keen observation, submit the Indian Oil Corporation Recruitment online application form by clicking on “Submit” button.
- Save the document and take a print out of the application form for any further reference.
The eligibility criteria like age limit, age relaxation, educational qualification for each post will be released by the Indian Oil Corporation Recruitment Board on April 28, 2017. Candidates can then check the IOCL vacancy details and eligibility criteria on the official site, iocl.com clearly. Moreover, you can also check the updates on our site recruitment.guru.