Indian Oil Corporation Limited published IOCL Bongaigaon Recruitment 2017 Notification for filling 56 Non-Executive vacancies in various Positions. Eligible applicants need to apply for IOCL Jobs through offline mode before the last date i.e 23/01/2017.
IOCL Bongaigaon Recruitment Notification 2017
Are you interested in doing Central Govt Jobs? Then you have a good news here. The IOCL Bongaigaon jobs notification 2017 is released on December 21/12/2016. The IOCL want to fill 56 job openings for the Post of Non-Executives itself. You can apply for these IOCL Non-Executive jobs through Offline If you satisfy the eligibility conditions as per official notification. So, Check the eligibility details before going to apply for the Indian Oil Ltd recruitment notification. The closing date for submission of IOCL Application Form is 23rd Jan 2017.
IOC Limited is one of the Indian’s Largest Commercial Enterprise with a turnover of Rs. 103.99 billion for 2015-16. Every year Indian Oil releases a number of vacancies in different departments. It gives an excellent opportunity to the young citizens of India to build their careers with Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. Applicants who are willing to do jobs in Indian Oil Corporation Ltd company can check the IOCL Jr. Engineering Asst Recruitment notification.
Check below information to verify the details like no.of vacancies, pay scale, selection process, application fee etc. of the IOCL Junior Assistant recruitment notification. You can also find latest employment news here.
Indian Oil Corporation Vacancy Details
|S.No||Post Name||No.of Vacancies|
|1.||Junior Engineering Assistant–IV (Production)||28|
|2.||Junior Engineering Assistant–IV (P&U)||13|
|3.||Jr. Engineering Assistant – IV (Electrical)||01|
|4.||Junior Engineering Assistant–IV (Fire & Safety)||02|
|5.||Junior Engineering Assistant–IV (Instrumentation)||02|
|6.||Junior Materials Assistant-IV||09|
|7.||Junior Quality Control Analyst – IV||01|
IOCL Non- Executive Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Post||Non-Executive Jobs (Grade – IV)|
|Total No.of Jobs||56|
|Job Location||Chirang (Assam)|
|Closing Date for Application||23/01/2017|
|Selection Criteria||Written Test & Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test|
|IOCL Official Website||www.iocl.com|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Oil Recruitment 2017
IOCL is looking for the candidates who fulfill the following eligibility conditions such as education qualification and age limit. So, Aspirants need to check the IOCL Bongaigaon Recruitment eligibility details as per official notification which is given below.
Educational Qualification for IOCL Bongaigaon Jobs
- Jr Engineering Assistant – IV (Production):
- Applicant should have a certificate in 03 years full-time Diploma in Chemical/ Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. Or B.Sc. (Math, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry).
- Junior Engineering Assistant –IV (Power & Utilities):
- 03 (three) years regular Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering and possessing Boiler Competency Certificate.
If you want further posts qualifications and experience details, then check the IOCL Official Notification.
Age Limit for Indian Oil Engineer Recruitment
Contenders who are applying for Indian Oil Corporation Limited Jobs should not exceed the following age limit as on 01/10/2016.
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 26 years
The below category candidates will have the age relaxation for applying Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Notification.
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD: 10 years
- Ex-Serviceman: As per Govt guidelines
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017 – Other Details
Important Dates for IOCL Vacancies
- Advertisement Number: BGR/2016-17/02
- Notification Released Date: 21/12/2016
- Last Date for Submission of IOCL Application Form: 23/01/2017
Pay Scale for Indian Oil Non-Executive Recruitment
- Rs. 11,900/ to Rs. 32,000/- pay scale for Non-Executive Jobs.
IOCL Application Fee
Aspirants need to pay the fee
- Rs. 100/- for general candidates.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ ESM.
Selection Process for IOCL Jobs
The Candidates will be selected based on the following rounds.
- Written Test
- Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test
Indian Oil Application Form Procedure Details
Aspirants who are searching for IOCL Careers can apply for IOCL Bongaigaon Recruitment through Offline. If you have confusion to fill the application, then follow the below steps to fill the IOCL Application form. Here we provided detailed information for filling the Offline application.
- First of all, go to IOCL official website www.iocl.com
- Find the IOCL Non-Executive official notification under Advertisement No. is BGR/2016-17/02 and Download it.
- Read the IOCL notification carefully and check the eligibility criteria.
- If you satisfy the eligibility then go for apply details.
- Download the Indian Oil Application form either from here or from Official website.
- Fill the application form with necessary details.
- Affix the latest passport size photograph in the available space in Application Form.
- Attach one copy of all relevant self-attested documents along with the application form.
- Write the full name and address on the backside of Demand Draft.
- You have to send the post to the following address on or before 23/01/2017.
IOCL Postal Address
Chief Human Resource Manager,
IOCL (Bongaigaon Refinery),
Post Office – Dhaligaon,
District – Chirang,
Pin code – 783385,