Indian Oil Corporation Notification has recently announced for Engineering Assistant and Technical Attendant jobs with 13 Vacancies on 20th August. The last date for Offline application submission will be on 19th September. Consequently, All the Eligible candidates for these posts can apply through Offline for Indian Oil Corporation Recruitment. Furthermore, insights into this IOCL NRPL Jobs details are available down the page since we provided all details regarding recruitment procedure. – iocl.com
IOCL NRPL Jobs 2016 @ iocl.com
Indian Oil Corporation Limited has issued an employment news for filling vacancies of Engineering Assistant, Technical Attendant jobs. The work seekers who are interested can participate in IOCL NRPL Jobs procedure since this jobs notification brings best career option. Most of all this Northern Region Pipelines jobs provides the excellent opportunity for the candidates dreaming of being part of IOCL Careers. So, the job holders have to apply for Indian Oil Corporation vacancies before losing this opportunity. Hence the Interested persons who satisfy the eligibility according to the posts can fill the Engineering Asst, Technical Attendant jobs.
IOCL Careers 2016 for Engineering Assistant, Technical Attendant NRPL Jobs
The Workseekers who planned to participate in IOCL NRPL Jobs have to check the below details before they apply. Initially, one has to download the notification and thereby fill the form according to the instructions provided by the Announcement. Consequently, Fill the form through Offline. Those who are willing to apply for Engineering Asst, Technical Attendant vacancies must check especially relevant information about eligibility conditions. For that, one should have Diploma in respective discipline, passed Matric/ 10th. The age limit should be in between 18-26 years. The applicant determination by their execution in Written Test, Trade Test and Interview. Also, In addition, the application fee of Rs. 100/- for General candidates.
Therefore For detailed information about Indian Oil Corporation Recruitment, i.e., Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates follow the information provided below.
Furthermore, the aspirants looking for another Latest Central Govt Jobs can check for other jobs details in recruitment.guru website. So, this Indian Oil Corporation Recruitment Notification probably helps you.
Indian Oil Corporation Jobs Details 2016
The Contenders who are intended to work in IOCL NRPL Jobs can get their required details here. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Latest Central Government Jobs of IOCL jobs can grab this excellent opportunity. Therefore, the applicants who are searching for latest Govt Jobs in Indian Oil follow the details shown below.
Name of the Organisation: Indian Oil Corporation Limited.
Official Website: www.iocl.com
Total No of Vacancies: 13.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Job Category: Central Government Jobs.
IOCL Vacancies in Engineering Asst & Technical Attendant Recruitment
The Applicants who are willing to apply Engineering Asst and Technical Attendant Recruitment, have to check the Notification. One should check the details of IOCL NRPL Jobs because it will help them while filling the application form. Furthermore, details see the official notification provided below. Therefore One can check latest Employment News since we provided other latest Govt Jobs in recruitment.guru website. Therefore Check the vacancies provided below.
Name of the Posts
Reservation wise Vacancy Details
|1. Engineering Assistant (Electrical)||02||01|
|2. Engineering Assistant (T&I)||01||02|
|3. Technical Attendant-I||05||02|
Location wise Vacancy Details of IOCL NRPL Jobs
|1. Engineering Assistant (Electrical)||Rewari||01 Posts|
|2. Engineering Assistant (T&I)||Meerut||01 Posts|
|3. Technical Attendant-I||Kohand||01 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment 2016
The work seekers of Engineering Asst Jobs in Indian Oil Corporation Jobs must satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria. Due to provided vacancy details, one can fill the vacancies after checking eligibility requirements. Therefore the candidates before they apply must check whether they meet all the jobs eligibility criteria provided below.
Age Limit for Indian Oil Recruitment
First of all the candidates who are planning to apply for Engineering Assistant, Technical Attendant jobs must have the following requirements.
- The Age should have minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years as on 20/08/2016.
- The upper age relaxation of Three years for OBC Aspirants.
- Furthermore, details about age limit and relaxation check the notification.
Educational Qualification NRPL Indian Oil Careers
- Engineering Assistant: Diploma in Electrical, Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a Govt. recognised Institute with Minimum percentage of 55% marks.
- Engineering Assistant (T&I): Diploma in Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Electronics & Radio Communication Engineering, Instrumentation & Control Engineering,Instrumentation & Process Control engg, Electronics Engineering with Minimum percentage of 55% marks.
- Technical Attendant-I: Passed Matric / 10th and ITI pass from a Govt. recognised Institute in the specified ITI Trades and duration as mentioned in the Announcement. One should possess Trade Certificate / National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by NCVT.
- Also, Refer Advt for detailed posts eligibility details for IOCL NRPL Jobs.
IOCL Recruitment 2016 – Latest Govt Jobs
Selection Process for Engineering Asst NRPL Jobs
The Eligible and Interested candidates in Indian Oil Corporation Recruitment will undergo selection process through their performance in the following procedure.
- Written Examination.
- Trade Test.
- Personal Interview.
Application Fee for NRPL Indian Oil Corporation Recruitment
- The Job seekers of IOCL Jobs have to pay Application Fee of Rs.100/- for General citizens.
- The fee payment through crossed Demand Draft at State Bank of India, Panipat Refinery branch.
- No fee for SC/ ST individuals. Hence Check Indian Oil Notification for NRPL Jobs fee details.
Pay Scale of Engineering Asst. Indian Oil Corporation Ltd jobs
If the candidates got selected in this IOCL Recruitment then, the salary details are as follows.
- The basic pay for Rs. 11900/- to 32000/- for Engineering Assitant Jobs.
- The salary of Rs. 10500/- to 24500/- for Technical Attendant-I jobs.
How to apply for Indian Oil Northern Region Pipelines Jobs 2016
The Eligible job seekers of Indian Oil Corporation Jobs and, for application, follow the below provided steps:
- First of all, Go to Official website www.iocl.com
- Now the Home page appeared on the Screen.
- Either Directly use the link provided below for Notification.
- Cleary read all the instructions, requirements needed to apply.
- Hence Carefully fill the application form with required information and.
- Finally, After duly filled form with signature on it and attest all the essential document copies along with application form.
- In conclusion Send the form with documents to below mentioned postal Address.
Senior Human Resource Manager,
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (Pipelines Division),
Northern Region Pipelines,
Post Box No. 56,
Panipat- 132 103,
- The Advertisement Released date: 20/08/2016.
- The Closure of Offline Application submission: 19/09/2016.
- Admit cards available date: 17/10/2016.
- Schedule of Written Examination: 20/11/2016.
- The date of Trade test: 21/11/2016.
- Personal Interview Scheduled Dates: 22/11/2016 & 23/11/2016.
Therefore IOCL NRPL Jobs Details are given. Hence for any other information about the Recruitment application form, vacancies, Jobs Requirements, Refer the official notification in which given below.