New Job openings in Indian Oil Corporation Limited. The Indian Oil Corporation Ltd has released the IOCL notification @ www.iocl.com recently. Candidates that are eligible for IOCL Pipeline Recruitment 2017 for 40 Non-Executive vacancies can apply. Moreover, you can get the direct link of IOCL Pipeline Division Engineering Assistant application. Additionally, to get the complete details of Indian Oil Corporation Notification 2017 for Engineering Assistant, Technical Attendant posts like exam date, eligibility, read the article to the last point.
Indian Oil Corporation 2017 Recruitment for Pipeline Division
The Indian Oil Corporation Limited has made the latest publication of the IOCL Pipeline Division Recruitment Notification on its portal, www.iocl.com recently. It states that there is a total of 40 vacancies in the pipeline division in various regions. Additionally, it also displays some eligibility criteria for the candidates to apply for IOCL Pipeline division Engineering Assistant, Technical Attendant recruitment 2017 before May 17, 2017. However, in the below sections, you can get a complete overview on the Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Recruitment Notification 2017-18. Moreover, if you want to know the other details of IOCL Pipeline Recruitment for 40 Non-executive vacancies, and the latest employment updates, visit our site recruitment.guru.
IOCl 40 Non – Executive Posts Recruitment 2017
The candidates who want to secure the Sarkari Naukri jobs have got a great opportunity now. So, we suggest them to start applying for the IOCL Pipeline Division Engineering Assistant jobs @ www.iocl.com immediately. As already said that the candidates should be eligible for the IOCL 40 Non-Executive Jobs online application, here are the eligibility criteria, The candidate should have diploma certificate in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Communication streams. Additionally, the applicants should also be in the range of the age limit set by IOCL recruitment board. However, the selected candidates will get a good pay scale/ salary and also have a great developing IOCL careers. So, check out the other details of the Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Recruitment Notification 2017-18 in the following sections.
www.iocl.com IOCL Pipeline Recruitment Notification 2017 Overview
|IOCL Pipeline Division Non Executive Recruitment|
|Name of the Organisation||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Posts||Non-Executive Posts:|
Technical Attendant Posts.
|Number of Vacancies||40 posts|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Online Application Starting date||April 27, 2017|
|Closing date for application||May 17, 2017|
|Admit Cards available from||May 27|
|Date of Written Test||June 11, 2017|
Indian Oil Corporation Pipeline Division Vacancy Details
|Name of the Region||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Northern Region||Engineering Assitant|
|Technical Attendant -1||4|
|Western Region||Engineering Assitant|
|T & I Engineering Assistant||4|
|Technical Attendant -1||12|
|South Eastern Region||Engineering Assistant|
|Electrical Engineering Asst||1|
|Technical Attendant – I||4|
|Eastern Region||Engineering Asst (Mechanical)||2|
|(T & I) Engineering Asst||1|
|Electrical Engineering Asst||1|
|Technical Attendant – I||2|
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL Recruitment for 40 Pipeline Division Jobs
IOCL Non-Executive Posts Educational Qualification:
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification||Minimum Aggregate|
|Engineering Assistant (Mechanical||Diploma in||55%|
|Electrical Engineering Assistant||Diploma in||55%|
|Engineering Assistant (T&I)||55%|
|Technical Attendant – I||Matric/ 10th pass, ITI from recognized Institute with a Trade/ National Trade Certificate (NTC) by SCVT/ NCVT.||–|
- Minimum age – 18 years.
- Maximum age – 26 years.
- However, the minimum and maximum ages should be as on April 27, 2017.
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd Engineering Assistant Selection Procedure:
- Written exam.
- Candidates belonging to the general category should pay an amount of Rs.100/- for the IOCL Pipeline Recruitment 2017.
- The SC/ ST candidates need not pay any fee.
- Online Application starts from – April 27, 2017.
- Last date for online application – May 17, 2017.
- Admit Cards can be downloaded from/to – May 27, 2017, to June 11, 2017.
- Date of written exam for all categories – June 11, 2017.
- Date of SPPT (Skill Proficiency/ Physical Test) – June 12, 2017, and continues to June 13, 2017, if necessary.
How to Apply for IOCL Pipeline Division Non-Executive Posts?
- Firstly, visit the Indian Oil Corporation Ltd official site, www.iocl.com to apply for the IOCL Non-Executive Jobs.
- Select the links related to the post you are applying for.
- Open the link and the IOCL online application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill in all your details and recheck for any mistakes in the details.
- Then submit your details by hitting the “submit” button.
- Moreover, complete the payment process also for a complete IOCL Pipeline recruitment application.
- Then finally, take a print out the application form for further use.