IRCON Supervisor Recruitment 2016
IRCON Supervisor Recruitment 2016 Notification is released recently. IRCON International Ltd under Ministry of Railways a public sector company has recently released a recruitment notification with Advt. No. C01/2016 to fill 42 vacancies of Work Engineer and Site Supervisors/Civil. The Company is inviting Offline applications for the post of Works Engineer/Electrical & Site Supervisors/Electrical on contract basis for one year at fixed all inclusive salary for posting at its R-APDRP Project Jammu, J&K. Interested & Eligible candidates who are seeking jobs in Delhi may apply in prescribed format on or before the last date. Candidates who are searching for Central Government Jobs can apply to these Site Supervisor & Work Engineer Posts. For more details of IRCON Supervisor Recruitment 2016 like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Pay Scale, Application Fee, Procedure to Apply, etc. are mentioned below.
Aspirants can bookmark our website recruitment.guru by pressing CTRL+D to get latest updates regarding Government Jobs, Previous Papers, Syllabus, Exams, etc.
Ircon International Limited (IRCON) is an engineering and construction company, specialized in transport infrastructure. It is a government company established in 1976, by the Government of India under the The Companies Act, 1956. IRCON was registered as the Indian Railway Construction Company Limited, a wholly owned entity of the Ministry of Railways. Indian Railway Construction Company Limited, is the leading turnkey construction company in the public sector known for its quality, commitment and consistency in terms of Performance. IRCON has so far completed more than 300 infrastructure projects in India and more than 100 projects across the globe in more than 21 countries. For more details visit the official website ircon.org.
IRCON Recruitment 2016 Vacancies – IRCON Jobs
Total no of Posts: 42 Posts.
|S.No||Name of the Post||UR||OBC||SC||ST||No of Posts|
|1.||Site Supervisor/Electrical ||18||09||05||02||34 Posts|
|2.||Works Engineer/Electrical||05||02||01||–||08 Posts|
|TOTAL NO OF POSTS||42 Posts|
IRCON International Limited Recruitment 2016 – Eligibility Criteria
- For Works Engineer/ Electrical: Full-time Degree in Electrical Engineering with minimum 60% marks with Minimum 01 year experience in Electrical Construction Industry.
- For Site Supervisor/ Electrical: Full-time Diploma in Electrical Engineering with minimum 60% marks with Minimum 01 year experience in Electrical Construction Industry.
Candidates should not be born before 01-10-1983 for Works Engineer/ Electrical and 01-10-1986 for Site Supervisor/ Electrical.
- For Works Engineer/ Electrical: Fixed Pay – Rs.23,500/- p.m.
- For Site Supervisor/ Electrical: Fixed Pay – Rs.15,500/- p.m.
No Application Fee.
Selection Process will be based upon Walk-in- Interview.
Procedure to apply for IRCON Recruitment 2016
- Download the Application form from the attached Notification.
- Read carefully the IRCON Supervisor Recruitment 2016 Notification before applying.
- Fill the form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Paste recent passport size photograph in the given space.
- The envelope should be superscribed as – “ Application for the post of Works Engineer/Electrical or Site Supervisor/Electrical on contract basis for Ircon’s R-APDRP Project, Jammu (J&K). Advt.No.C01/2016”.
- Send the form along with the given documents through registered post to the following address.
*For more details view the official notification given below.
Ircon International Ltd.,
RAPDRP Electrical Project, 361,
Sector-C, Sainik Colony,
Details about IRCON International Limited Recruitment 2016 Notification
Name of the Company: Indian Railway Construction Limited (IRCON).
No of Posts: 42 posts.
Name of the Posts: Site Supervisor & Work Engineer.
Job Category: Central Government Jobs.
Official Website: www.ircon.org.