JIPMER Recruitment 2019: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research informed that there are 375 posts of Senior Resident in various departments of this Institute. The post of SR is a tenure post for a duration of three years. Walk in to the Interview Venue on 9th November 2019 and 20th November 2019. Check the below article to know more about JIPMER Jobs 2019.
JIPMER Recruitment 2019
In order to fill up as many JIPMER Vacancies 2019 as possible to render optimal patient -care services, it is proposed to conduct walk-in-interview once every two months. Accordingly, the walk-in-interview will be held from 19.11.18 and 20.11.18 for better patient care services. At present, there are 33 vacancies(Including Backlog vacancies)the grade of SR as detailed below and it is proposed to fill up the vacancies on regular basis.
Candidates who are interested can apply for this job. Before applying check with the JIPMER Notification 2019. Here you can check the selection process, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, notification link and website links etc,.. in a prescribed manner. It will helpful for you to apply for the job in a convenient manner.
JIPMER Recruitment 2019-19 Details
|Board Name||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER)|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Senior Resident|
|No. of Posts||33|
Post Graduate Diploma after M.B.B.S
|Apply Mode||Walk in interview|
|Walk in dates||19.11.18 and 20.11.18|
JIPMER Vacancy 2019 Details
Obst & Gynaec
|P & S.M||0||0||0||1||1|
Eligibility Criteria for JIPMER Jobs 2019
Educational Qualification for JIPMER Recruitment is given below;
- A Postgraduate Medical Degree (MD/MS/DNB) in respective discipline from recognized university/Institute.
- If candidates i.e., MD/MS/DNB are not available/eligible in any particular specialty, those who are having 02 years Post Graduate Diploma after M.B.B.S in the concerned specialty can be considered.
- Rs. 500/- for General (UR) & OBC category
- Rs. 250/-for SC/ST category
- Candidates who are applying for JIMPER Vacancy age should not exceed 37years for those having Post Graduate qualification. With usual relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC as per rules. (Upper age limit for Persons with Disabilities shall be relaxable by 10 years.15 years for SCs/STs and 13 years for OBCs.Persons suffering from not less than 40% of relevant disability shall alone be eligible for reservation and age relaxation.)
- The age relaxation will be given to the candidates as per Govt. of India’s Rules.
- The above vacancies are provisional and subject to variation.
- The Competent authority reserves the right to vary the vacancies including reserved vacancies as per the Govt. of India rules/circulars and requirements.
- The reservation will be followed as per Government of India Rules.
- The candidates with Postgraduate Medical Degree recognized by the Medical Council of India will be paid B/Pay Rs. 67700/ (Level- 11 and Cell-1) (Revised) and other usual allowance per month in the first year of his/her residency. (Total Rs.1, 10,000/-approximately)
- Selection of candidates will be based on a written test followed by Personal Interview on the same day
Srl.No.01 to 09
|Obst & Gynaec||2|
Srl.No.10 to 17
|P & S.M||1|
Steps to Apply for JIPMER Careers 2019
- Eligible candidates who are appearing for JIPMER Jobs may appear for interview along with duly filled application form in prescribed format (attached below) and self-attested copies of all relevant documents and original documents for verification.
- The Written test and Interview will be held at the following venue.
Institute Council Room,
Ground Floor, Institute Block,
Important Dates for JIPMER Recruitment 2019
|Walk in dates||19.11.18 and 20.11.18|
jipmer.puducherry.gov.in Recruitment 2019 Important Links
|Official Website||Click Here|