JIPMER Recruitment 2018-19 – Apply for 97 SR/Professor Vacancies
Job Alerts! JIPMER Recruitment 2018 – Apply Offline for 97 Senior Resident and Professor Posts. The Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research has recently circulated an employment notification named as JIPMER Recruitment 2018 Notification. The notification is to fill the 97 Vacant Vacancies. The JIPMER Vacancy 2018 is for various posts such as Senior Resident, Tutors, and Professor in various department. Hence, applicants looking for Govt Jobs can apply for the same. The Last date to apply offline for the JIPMER Recruitment 2018 for Professor Post is 16th March 2018. The Walk-in Date for the JIPMER SR Recruitment 2018 is 13th and 14th March 2018. Furthermore, interested applicants can visit the official website for more information.
JIPMER Recruitment 2018 Details – 97 Vacancies
|Name of the Organization||Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research|
|Name of the Posts||Senior Resident, Professors, and Tutors.|
|Number of Vacancies||97|
|Application Mode||Offline/ Walk-in|
|Last Date to Apply Offline (Professor Posts)||16th March 2018|
|Walk-in Date (Senior Resident Posts)||13th and 14th March 2018|
JIPMER Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
|S. No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for JIPMER Recruitment 2018
The candidates applying for the SR/ Professor JIPMER Jobs 2018 need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
Educational Qualification for JIPMER Recruitment 2018:
The applicants have to fulfill the following educational qualification,
- Senior Residents: The candidates need to have a post graduate medical degree (MD/ MS/ DNB) in respective discipline from recognized University/ Institute.
- Professor: The candidates must have a medical qualification degree in relevant fields from a recognized University/ Institute.
For more details, please refer the official notification.
Age Limit for the JIPMER SR/Professor Recruitment 2018:
- Professor: Not exceeding 58 years.
- Addl. Professor: Not exceeding 58 years.
- Associate Professor: Not exceeding 50 years.
- Assistant Professor: Not exceeding 50 years.
- Senior Resident*: Not exceeding 33 years.
- Tutors/ Demonstrators: Not exceeding 35 years.
JIPMER Recruitment 2018 Selection Process:
The aspirants have to complete the following selection process,
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
JIPMER Recruitment 2018 Pay Scale:
- Senior Residents: Rs 67,700/- of Basic Pay.
- Professor: Level 14A (1,59,100 – 2,20,200) as per 7th CPC with minimum pay Rs.1,59,100/- per month.
For other posts, please check the official notification.
Application Fee for JIPMER Recruitment 2018:
- General (UR) & OBC Category: Rs 500/-.
- SC/ ST Category: Rs 250/-.
- PWD’s Category: NIL.
The aspirants can do the payment through Demand Draft in favor of the Director, JIPMER, Puducherry at State Bank of India, JIPMER Branch, Puducherry – 605006.
How to Apply for the JIPMER Recruitment 2018 Definitive Types:
- First of All, applicants need to visit the official website of JIPMER @ jipmer.edu.in.
- Click on the Announcement tab and select the “Jobs” links.
- Search for the desired job notification.
- Download the JIPMER Notification 2018 and read it completely.
- Check all relevant information before you apply for the job.
- Now, click on the download Application Form link and download the form.
- Fill the application form with correct details and attach relevant documents.
- Candidates applying for the JIPMER SR jobs can directly walk-in for the Interview at the mentioned address.
- Applicnats applying for the JIPMER Professor Jobs can send their application form to the following address.
JIPMER, Admin – I (Recruitment Cell)
Puducherry – 605 006
Walk-in Interview Address:
Ground Floor, Institute Block
|Official Notification for SR Post||JIPMER SR Recruitment 2018|
|Official Notification for Professor Posts||JIPMER Professor Recruitment 2018|
|Application Form for Professor Posts||Download|
|Walk-in Interview Date for SR Posts||13th and 14th March 2018|
|Last Date for Professor Posts||16th March 2018|
Other Links to Consider:
Railway Group D recruitment 2018 – Apply for 62907 Group D Vacancies
Ghar Ghar Rozghar Job Mela 2018 – Apply for 45000 Vacancies
RRB ALP Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 27019 Vacancies
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 2363 Vacancies
Latest Government Jobs 2018-19 – Apply for 85745 Vacancies
East Central Railway Recruitment 2018 – Apply for 1896 Apprentice Vacancies
JIPMER Recruitment 2017 Notification released for 74 Asst Professor & Professor Posts. The Last Date for Submission of Application Form for JIPMER Jobs is 14th July 2017. The JIPMER Puducherry Notification is available on the official website www.jipmer.edu.in.
JIPMER Notification 2017 – 74 Professor Posts
The JIPMER Puducherry Recruitment 2017 Notification has been recently released on 1st June 2017 with Advt No. Admn.I. 1(27)/2017. Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research has published this advertisement to fill Faculty Posts. Aspirants who were searching for Central Government Jobs may apply for this JIPMER Faculty Jobs released under JIPMER Professor Recruitment 2017. Other details like JIPMER Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding JIPMER Notification 2017 are mentioned below.
JIPMER Recruitment 2017 Details
|Professor, Asst Professor Vacancies in JIPMER Puducherry|
|Name of the Organization||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research|
|Name of the Post||Professor, Asst Professor Posts|
|No. of Vacancies||74 Posts|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||14/07/2017|
Details of JIPMER Vacancy
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|Assistant Professor||44 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria of JIPMER Jobs
Age Limit for JIPMER Faculty Recruitment
- For Professor: Maximum Age: 58 years.
- For Asst Professor: Maximum Age: 50 years.
Educational Qualification for JIPMER Asst Professor Jobs
- For Professor, Asst Professor: Applicants must possess Medical Qualification recognized by Medical Council of India with Post Graduate Qualification.
- For More Details Refer the JIPMER Puducherry Notification 2017.
Selection Process: The Selection of Candidates will be different for all the posts which are available in detail in the Notification. The Different Selection Process are,
Application Fee: Job Seekers should pay the application fee through Demand Draft drawn in favor of “the Director, JIPMER, Puducherry payable at State Bank of India, JIPMER Branch, Puducherry-605006”.
- General candidates – Rs,500/-.
- SC/ ST – Rs.250/-.
- For Professor: Rs. 37400 – 67000 + AGP Rs.10,500/-.
- For Asst Professor: Rs.15600 to 39100/- + AGP Rs.8000/-.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 14/07/2017.
JIPMER Application Form:
- Log on to Official Website www.jipmer.edu.in.
- Read the Notification carefully before applying.
- Download the Application, which is available below.
- Fill the form in the given format.
- Send the duly filled application with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ________” on the envelope to the below address on or before the last date.
Dr. D.K Patro,
Deputy Director (Admn) Office of The Deputy Director,
JIPMER, Dhanvantari Nagar Post,
Puducherry – 605 006.
JIPMER Recruitment Notification 2017 released to fill up 75 vacancies for Senior Residents. Eligible job seekers of these JIPMER Vacancies have to attend for walk-In-Interview. The JIPMER Sr Resident Jobs Interview scheduled dates are on 15th and 16th of February. – www.jipmer.edu.in
JIPMER Senior Resident Notification 2017 Details
|Name of the Organization||Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Profile||Senior Residents|
|No of vacancies||75 Posts|
JIPMER Recruitment 2017 @ www.jipmer.edu.in
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research notification for 75 Senior Residents released. JIPMER Sr Recruitment 2017 is the latest employment news for the aspirants who are waiting for Central Government jobs. The aspirants who are willing to work at Puducherry in JIPMER can avail this opportunity. Interested candidates should carefully read the eligibility criteria and then apply for JIPMER Vacancies 2017. The candidates can get the details like eligibility criteria, selection process, and other related information from the below sections.
Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research(JIPMER) is conducting a direct walk-in-interview at Puducherry for JIPMER Sr Resident vacancies. The official notification released by Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education and Research is attached below. The eligible candidates can directly walkin to the venue along with completely filled jipmer application form. The official website of JIPMER is www.jipmer.edu.in. Candidates must keep visiting our website for more government jobs updates.
JIPMER Senior Resident Vacancies Details
|Name of the Post||No of vacancies|
In JIPMER 2017 Recruitment, 2 posts are reserved for PWD candidates. Department wise vacancy details are available at the JIPMER official notification attachment below.
JIPMER Sr Resident Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates applying for JIPMER Senior Resident vacancies should possess a Post Graduate Degree (MD/MS/DNB) from a recognized board/university.
- For more details, the candidates should refer the official notification attachment below.
Applicants of JIPMER Sr Resident Jobs must attain age limit requirements as follows:
- The age of the candidates with Post Graduation should not exceed 33 years.
- The candidates who are Post-Doctoral Degree holders should be 35 years old.
JIPMER Sr Resident Recruitment 2017 Details
The Selection process for JIPMER Sr Resident Jobs 2017 is as follows
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
The candidates applying for JIPMER Recruitment 2017 should initially undergo a written test. The written examination is conducted as Multiple Choice Questions in their respective subjects. The candidates selected for the written exam should attend the personal interview.
The salary offered for JIPMER Recruitment 2017 is as follows
|Name of the post||Salary offered|
|Senior Residents||B/Pay Rs.18750/- Plus Grade pay of Rs.6600/-|
The aspirants applying for JIPMER Senior Resident Jobs 2017 should pay the fee through Demand Draft only. The candidates should carry a Demand Draft in favor of The Director, JIPMER, Puducherry-06 while attending the interview.
The amount to be paid is as follows
|Category||Amount to be paid|
How to apply for JIPMER Jobs 2017?
Steps to be followed by the candidates applying for JIPMER Senior Resident Jobs:
- Initially, the candidates should download the JIPMER Sr Resident Recruitment 2017 official notification advertisement.
- The candidate should take a print of the application form.
- Now, the candidates should fill all the particulars in the application form and attach the below documents –
- The candidate should carry the completed application form to the interview.
- Age Proof Document.
- MBBS Degree/Provisional Certificate.
- MD/MS/DNS PG Diploma Certificate.
- Medical Council Registration Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Experience Certificate(if applicable).
- Caste Certificate (for SC/ST candidates).
Venue of the interview:
JIPMER Senior Resident Jobs
|JIPMER Sr Resident Jobs Notification issued date||25th January 2017|
|Walk-In-Interview scheduled date||15th and 16th February 2017|
Download JIPMER Senior Resident Recruitment 2017 Notification PDF
JIPMER Recruitment 2016 Notification is recently released for 72 Vacancies. The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research issued this announcement for Senior Resident Posts. JIPMER Puducherry Notification is available on official website www.jipmer.edu.in. The aspirants to participate in this JIPMER Sr Residents Jobs have to attend the Walk in Interview for from 10th November to 11th November 2016.
JIPMER Recruitment 2016 @ jipmer.edu.in
The Individuals who wish to participate in this recruitment drive of JIPMER Jobs have to attend for Walk in Interview on the scheduled dates. Aspirants who are searching for Central Government Jobs can utilize this opportunity. Interested Candidates before they take part in the recruitment process have to read the detailed JIPMER Senior Resident Notification. If they satisfy that eligibility conditions given below then, any interested persons can participate in JIPMER Puducherry jobs. Download Application for from the link available below.
Here complete details regarding the JIPMER Sr Resident Recruitment 2016 are given from Newly released JIPMER Notification. Therefore for further information about JIPMER Recruitment 2016, i.e., about Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application fee, Pay scale details are briefly given below. Furthermore, the candidates can get Newly released State Government Jobs updates through Latest State Govt Jobs Webpage in recruitment.guru website.
JIPMER Job Openings 2016 – Senior Resident Jobs
|Organization||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research.|
|Vacant Posts||72 Posts.|
|Post Name||Senior Resident.|
|Interview Date||10th to 11th November 2016.|
|Job Category||Central Government.|
The Work seekers can latest updates of any state govt jobs and Central government jobs by Employment News on our website.
JIPMER Sr Resident Vacancy Details 2016 – JIPMER Jobs
|10.||Obst & Gynaec||07|
|17.||P & SM||01|
|Overall Vacancies||72 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for JIPMER Senior Resident Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for JIPMER Sr Resident Jobs
- Post Graduate Qualification: Maximum Age: 33 years.
- (Post-Doctoral Degree holders) DM/M.Ch: Maximum Age: 35 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules of the Government.
Educational Qualification for JIPMER Sr Resident Vacancies
- Post Graduate Medical Degree in MD/MS/DNB in respective discipline from recognized University/ Institution.
- Should complete Two years Post Graduate Diploma in the concerned specialty after M.B.B.S.
The job seekers of JIPMER Recruitment have to pay the application fee as follows:
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs 500/-.
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs 250/-.
- PWD Candidates: No Fee.
- Pay fee in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of “The Director, JIPMER, Puducherry-06.
JIPMER Recruitment 2016 – JIPMER Senior Resident Jobs
The Work candidates who participate in the process of JIPMER Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on their performance in the following process.
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
The Aspirants who got recruited for JIPMER Senior Resident jobs will get the salary as follows:
- With Postgraduate Medical Degree: Rs 18,750/- with Grade Pay of Rs 6,600/- per month.
- Senior Residents selected for EMSD who don’t possess Post-Graduate Degree or Diploma then emoluments will be reduced by Rs. 1300/- in B/Pay and Rs.1200/- in G/Pay.
JIPMER Senior Resident Job Application Form – www.jipmer.edu.in
The Individuals who are willing to participate in JIPMER Sr Resident Recruitment drive can attend the interview. The application form for Sr Residents is available on our website. Therefore, interested candidates have to attend the meeting through the below mentioned process at scheduled interview dates.
- Initially, Visit the official website www.jipmer.edu.in. OR
- Directly click on Notification link given below and Download it.
- Read all the instructions and requirements mentioned in the JIPMER Notification.
- The application is attached along with the Notification.
- Fill the Application carefully and attend for Walk in with relevant documents at the place mentioned below.
Documents required at the time of Walk in:
- Application and Bio Data Forms.
- Original and Photocopies of Educational Certificates.
- Demand Draft.
- Caste Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- No Objection Certificate from the present employer.
- MBBS/MD/MS/DNB/PG Diploma Certificates.
Interview Venue Address
JIPMER , Puducherry-06.
Important Dates for JIPMER Walk in:
- For the Posts with S.No 1 to 11 Posts given above of JIPMER Vacancies Walkin Interview Date: 10/11/2016. (At 08.30 AM).
- S.No 12 to 21 Posts given above of JIPMER Vacancies the Walkin Interview Date: 11/11/2016. (At 08.30 AM).
Download JIPMER Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF