- 1 JKPSC Notification 2017
- 2 Latest JKPSC Recruitment Notification 2017
JKPSC Notification 2017
Here are the latest job openings in Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission. The department has recently announced the JKPSC Recruitment 2017. As per the JKPSC Notification 2017, the board is inviting the applications for various posts such as Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service, J&K Police (Gazetted) Service and J&K Accounts (Gazetted) Service. So, those who are looking for JKPSC Jobs 2017 can apply online on the Official Website of JKPSC. Read the complete post by scrolling down to know all the further details such as JKPSC Exam Date, pay scale, application fee etc.
JKPSC Recruitment 2017 Details @ www.jkpsc.nic.in
|Name of the Board||Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|No. of Vacancies||269|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service, J&K Police (Gazetted) Service and J&K Accounts (Gazetted) Service|
|Category||J&K Government Jobs|
|Last Date||15th September 2017|
|Job Location||Jammu and Kashmir|
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Junior Scale of J&K Administrative Service||269|
|2||J&K Police (Gazetted) Service||02|
|3||J&K Accounts (Gazetted) Service||06|
JKPSC Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates applying for the JKPSC Jobs 2017 should have Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognised University.
For further details related to the Educational Qualification of JKPSC Recruitment 2017, refer to the official JKPSC Notification.
- Minimum: 21 years
- Maximum: 35 years
Other JKPSC Exam Details
The authorities will select the candidates applying for JKPSC Careers 2017 on the basis of their performance in the following round:
- Written Examination
- The candidates of General category have to pay an application fee of Rs.1005.
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST category, the application fee is Rs.505.
Check the official JKPSC Notification for knowing the details related to the salary.
Click Here to Check the Latest Employment News
How to Apply for JKPSC Exam 2017
- Login to the JKPSC Website e www.jkpsc.nic.in
- Search for the desired post you want to apply for.
- Click on the JKPSC Apply Online link.
- Read the instructions before start filling the JKPSC Online Form.
- Fill the JKPSC Online Application Form with all your correct details.
- Submit the application form before the last date ends.
- Take the print out of the JKPSC Online Form.
- Date of commencement of online forms: 28th August 2017.
- Last Date of Submitting the Application Form: 15th September 2017.
- Last Date to submit the application fee: 18th September 2017.
|Official Notification||Apply Online|
|Employment News||Central Govt Jobs|
JKPSC Recruitment 2017 notification released to invite all the eligible candidates to apply online for the post of Medical Officers (Ayurvedic) and Lecturers. The aspirants who are eligible for the JKPSC 2017 Jobs can Apply Online by filling up the Application form on the official website of JKPSC i.e www.jkpsc.nic.in. The last date of closing the application forms is 19th August 2017. Those who are eligible to apply may fill the application form on or before the last date ends. As per the JKPSC Job Notification, there are total 08 vacancies for these Government Jobs.
Latest JKPSC Recruitment Notification 2017
The candidates who are looking for Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Jobs, there is a good news for you that the authorities have recently released a notification advertisement for vacancies in Lecturer and Medical Officer Posts. There are total 08 vacancies for this job opening. This is a golden opportunity for the job aspirants who were looking for the Government Jobs in Jammu & Kashmir. According to the JKPSC Advertisement Notification 2017, there are very few vacancies. The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has recently announced the recruitment for the JKPSC Medical Officer and Lecturer Vacancies 2017. Check all the details related to the recruitment in this notification for these latest posts at JKPSC.
The candidates who were waiting for the J&K Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017, this is to inform you that the job notification is released for you in the latest PSC jobs in J&K. The department has announced only 08 vacancies for Sarkari Naukri in Jammu & Kashmir PSC. All the information related to the pay scale, eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, No. of vacancies & how to apply related to this Employment News is mentioned below in the notification. Aspirants get all the details which are related to the Latest JKPSC MO & Lecturer Recruitment on the official website. Read the post for further important instructions and details of Jammu Kashmir PSC 2017 Recruitment Lecturer and MO Posts. The details related to the job J&K openings at Public Service Commission are given in this post.
JKPSC Recruitment 2017 MO & Lecturer Job Details
|Name of the Organisation||Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||J&K Government Jobs|
|Name of the Posts||Medical Officer & Lecturer|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Total No. of Posts||08|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|End Date||19th August 2017|
JKPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria For JKPSC MO Recruitment 2017
- The candidates applying for the jobs of Medical Officers in Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission Recruitment should possess Bachelor’s Degree in Ayurvedic.
For further details, read the official notification of JKPSC Recruitment.
The authorities will select the candidates on the basis of their performance in the following rounds:
- Written Examination.
- The candidates can pay the fee of Rs.405.
- The fee should include a service charge of Rs.5 for the J&K Bank.
The candidates who will get the jobs for the MO posts will get the salary of Rs.9,300 to Rs.34,800 with Grade Pay of Rs.5,400.
How To Apply For Recruitment Advertisement 2017
- Logon to the official website of JKPSC i.e www.jkpsc.nic.in.
- Search for the Apply Online link for the related job.
- Read all the details carefully and be ready with your documents.
- Fill the Application form with all your detail.
- Take the print out or Application form for further reference.
Important Dates for JKPSC Recruitment 2017
- Candidates have to submit the application form on or before 19th August 2017.
- The last date to deposit the payment of fee is 21st August 2017.
For JKPSC Recruitment 2017 Official Notification – Click Here