KVK Jobs 2017: Here is a good news for all the job aspirants. Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Madhya Pradesh recently announced Krishi Vigyan Kendra Recruitment 2017 Notification to hire the most capable and talented candidates. There are only 04 vacancies available in Krishi Vigyan Kendra Vacancies 2017. Applicants can start their offline application process for Scientist & Programme Assistant Posts from now. All the eligible aspirants for KVK Vacancy 2017 Notification have to submit the duly filled offline application form to the below specified postal address before the last date i.e 27th August 2017 @ www.kvksehore.nic.in.
KVK Jobs 2017 – 04 Vacancies
Want to get Sarkari Naukri? Then you are at the right place. Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Sehore is providing a very good opportunity for all those candidates through Krishi Vigyan Kendra Recruitment 2017 Notification. The notification is for 04 Scientist & Programme Assistant Vacancies. Job aspirants who meet the below given eligibility criteria can apply for KVK Jobs 2017 and submit their offline duly filled application forms to the below given postal address before the last date i.e. 27th August 2017 @ www.kvksehore.nic.in. Further details like age limit, educational qualification, pay scale, selection process and how to apply steps for Krishi Vigyan Kendra Vacancies 2017 are given below.
Employment News link says that KVK Recruitment 2017 Notification vacancies are limited in number and a large number of applicants, the competition is going to be really high. So, all the Contenders must start their preparation from now and grab this wonderful opportunity. The selected candidates will get an impressive amount of salary from the Board and will be selected for Krishi Vigyan Kendra Jobs 2017 on the basis of their performance in the interview process. To grab more information regarding KVK Recruitment 2017 Notification you just need to be in touch with our web portal i.e. recruitmennt.guru.
Krishi Vigyan Kendra Recruitment 2017-18 Details – @ kvksehore.nic.in
|Name of the Organization||Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK)|
|Name of the Post||Scientist & Programme Assistant (Computer/Home Science)|
|Number of Vacancies||04 Posts|
|Job Location||Sehore, Madhya Pradesh|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
KVK Recruitment 2017 Vacancy details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Programme Assistant(Computer/Home Science)||02|
Krishi Vigyan Kendra Vacancies 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who are willing to work for KVK Jobs 2017 in MP should satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned below.
- Scientist: Applicant must have completed Masters Degree in Agriculture Entomology or Agriculture Pathology or equivalent qualifications from the recognized university or institution with minimum marks.
- Programme Assistant(Computer/Home Science): Aspirants must have completed Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant subject or equivalent qualification from a recognized university or institution with minimum marks.
Aspirants who are applying for Jobs in KVK 2017 must meet the age that is specified below,
- Maximum Age: 40 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the Government rules.
Selected Candidates through an interview of Krishi Vigyan Kendra Recruitment 2017 will get an acceptable amount as salary as mentioned below.
- Scientist: Rs.15,600/- to 39,100/- + Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/-.
- Programme Assistant(Computer/Home Science): Rs.9,300/- to 34,800/- + Grade Pay of Rs.4,200/-.
Applicants are selected for Krishi Vigyan Kendra Recruitment 2017 based on their performance in the test given below.
Applicants applying for KVK Recruitment Notification 2017 should pay the application fee as specified below:
- For General Candidates: Rs.1000/-.
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs.600/-.
How to Apply for KVK Vacancy 2017
- Candidates should first visit the official website of Krishi Vigyan Kendra Recruitment 2017. i.e. kvksehore.nic.in
- On the home page under News & Announcement click on Job Opportunities.
- You will then find official Notification for the desired Post.
- Read the notification carefully and download the application form.
- Take a print out of it.
- Fill up all the necessary details like name, education details, age limit.
- Paste your photograph and enclose all the needed documents along with the application form.
- Verify the filled details.
- Submit the hard copy of the application form to the below given postal address before the last date.
The Executive Director,
Central for Rural Development and Environment, 170
Arvind Vihar, Bagmugalia,
Bhopal(M.P) – 462043.
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 27th August 2017.
|Official Notification||Application Form|
|Employment News||Central Govt Jobs|