LIC Notification recently published for Associate (Mini Officer) vacant posts with 145 Vacancies. LIC Recruitment for Associate posts Notification released on 6th August. The last date for filling up the Online application form will be on 20th August. All the Eligible candidates for Associate (Mini Officer) Posts can apply through Online & Offline. The Closing date for submission of hard copies of the application will be on 27th August. The Aspirants who applied for Mini Officer posts selected through Personal Interview. More insights about this recruitment of LIC Associate (Mini Officer) Jobs are available here. -www.licindia.in
LIC Recruitment Notification 2016 for 145 Vacancies – licindia.in
Life Insurance Corporation has issued an employment notification for filling vacancies of Associate (Mini Officer) Posts. The work seekers who are interested in lic jobs can participate in LIC Recruitment procedure. The aspirants have to submit the duly filled application form through Online. Later on, send the hard copies of the application form through Offline to the below mentioned postal address. For that, the candidate has to download the notification and thereby fill the form according to the instructions provided by the LIC Notification. Those who are willing to apply for LIC Career must check the eligibility conditions. The Applicants qualification details are according to the offered posts LIC Requirement which given in detail below. The age limit should be not more than 63 years.
Life Insurance Corporation of India is an Indian state-owned insurance group and investment company headquartered in Mumbai. It is the largest insurance company in India. LIC provided significant opportunity by releasing notification regarding vacancies in Associate (Mini Officer) Posts. The Interested applicants who satisfy the eligibility according to the Posts can fill the LIC Vacancy. The candidates who desired to utilize have to download the notification from authority site and submit the filled form at the very last date.
For further details about this Life Insurance Recruitment of LIC Associate (Mini Officer) Jobs, i.e., LIC Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates follow the information provided below.
Life Insurance Corporation Notification 2016 Details
The Contenders who are intended to work in LIC Recruitment can get their required details here. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for LIC jobs can grab this excellent opportunity. The applicants who are searching for latest LIC jobs follow the details shown below.
Name of the Organisation: Life Insurance Corporation.
Official Website: www.licindia.in
Mode of Application: Online & Offline.
Vacant Posts: 145 Posts
Recruitment Mode: Interview
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh.
LIC Vacancy Details
The Applicants who are willing to apply LIC Recruitment of Associate (Mini Officer) posts, have to check the LIC Notification for Vacancy details because it will help them while filling the application form. For further details see the official notification provided below.
|State wise LIC Vacancies||
Category wise Vacancies
|Madhya Pradesh||19 Posts||26 Posts||19 Posts||63 Posts||127 Posts||04 Posts|
|Chhattisgarh||02 Posts||06 Posts||01 Posts||09 Posts||18 Posts||01 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Life Insurance Associate Jobs
The work seekers of jobs in LIC Employment Recruitment must satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria. One should fill the application form carefully following all the instructions mentioned in official notification. The candidates before they apply must check whether they meet all the eligibility requirements provided below.
Age Limit for LIC vacancies:
- The candidates who are planning to apply for LIC jobs must have the age limit maximum 63 years of age.
- Check the LIC Requirements through Notification in which link provided below.
Qualification for Associate Jobs in LIC:
- The employees of the Life Insurance Corporation can apply for Mini Officer posts those who have retired in the cadre of Higher Grade Asst., Asst. Administrative Officer, Administrative Officer, Asst. Divisional Manager, Divisional Manager, and Sr. Divisional Manager is eligible to be considered.
- Refer LIC Insurance Notification for detailed information.
Life Insurance Recruitment 2016
Selection Process for LIC jobs:
The Eligible and Interested candidates in LIC Recruitment will undergo selection process through their performance in Personal Interview.
How to apply for LIC Associate (Mini Officer) Posts Recruitment 2016
The Eligible job seekers of LIC Recruitment can apply for Associate (Mini Officer) Posts through Online & Offline, for LIC Online Application follow the below provided steps:
- Go for LIC Official website licindia.in
- Down the page select the tab with the name ” Careers” and thereby select appropriate advt. (OR)
- Directly use the link provided below for LIC Notification.
- Cleary read all the instructions, requirements needed to apply.
- Keep all the scanned copies of Photograph, signature and other documents as mentioned in the notification to apply.
- Carefully fill the application form with required information.
- Submit this Application form after Verifying the details.
- Now candidates can E-mail the filled application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit the application with relevant documents to below mentioned postal address.
The Zonal Manager,
LIC of India, Zonal Office,
60-B, Jeevan Shikha,
Important Dates for LIC Recruitment:
- The last date for Online application submission: 20/08/2016.
- The Closure of application hard copies submission to postal address: 27/08/2016.
For the more information about the LIC Online Application, LIC Requirement, and other details regarding Life Insurance Corporation Recruitment Refer the official notification in which given below.