MCI Recruitment 2016 Notification has been recently released in the month of May 2016. Medical Council of India has published this advertisement to fill 40 vacancies of Lower Division Clerk, Peon, Deputy Secretary (Medical), Telephone Operator, Electrician & Other Posts. Aspirants who are searching for Central Government Jobs may apply for these Medical Council of India Jobs released under MCI LDC Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to this Medical Council Jobs through MCI Recruitment 2016. The Last Date for Submission of Online Application is 30th May 2016. The Detailed Medical Council of India Notification 2016 is available below on our site. Applicants can also check the official website www.mciindia.org or http://online.mciindia.org/onlinevacancy for more details regarding the MCI Jobs. Applicants must submit the hard copy of the application on or before 10th June 2016. Further details like Medical Council of India Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Application Process, etc. of Medical Council of India LDC Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
Medical Council of India Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details – MCI Jobs
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Deputy Secretary (Medical)||04 Posts|
|2.||Telephone Operator cum Receptionist||01 Post|
|3.||Computer Operator||02 Posts|
|4.||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||20 Posts|
|5.||Staff Car Driver||01 Post|
Eligibility Criteria of MCI Recruitment 2016 – www.mciindia.org
Age Limit for Medical Council of India LDC Jobs
Candidates who wish to apply for Medical Council of India Jobs should attain the below age limit.
- For Post 1:
- Minimum Age: 35 years.
- Maximum Age: 45 years.
- For Post 5:
- Maximum Age: 27 years.
- For Remaining Posts:
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 27 years.
Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification for MCI Peon Jobs
- For Post 1: Applicants must complete M.B.B.S with Post Graduate Medical Degree.
- For Post 2: Candidates must possess Matriculation or equivalent qualification.
- For Post 3: Aspirants should pass Degree from a recognized university with a speed of 8000 key depressions per hour for data entry work.
- For Post 4: Candidates must possess 12th or equivalent qualification from a recognized board with Typing Speed of 30 w.p.m. in English.
- For Post 5: Applicants should pass 8th standard with valid driving license.
- For Post 6: Aspirants must pass Matriculation with ITI Certificate.
- For Post 7,8: Candidates must complete 8th standard from recognized school/institution.
Medical Council of India Notification 2016 Details – Medical Council of India Jobs
Name of the Organization: Medical Council of India.
Official Website: www.mciindia.org or http://online.mciindia.org/onlinevacancy.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
No of Vacancies: 40 Posts.
Mode of Application: Online/Offline.
Job Location: New Delhi.
Job Category: Central Government Jobs.
Selection Process: Candidates who were applying for these Medical Council of India Jobs released under MCI Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the decision of the selection panel of Medical Council of India.
- For Post 1: Rs 15,600/- to 39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs 7,600/- per month.
- For Posts 2,3,6: Rs 5,200/- to 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs 2,400/- per month.
- For Posts 4,5: Rs 5,200/- to 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs 1900/- per month.
- For Posts 7,8: Rs 5,200/- to 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs 1800/- per month.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30/05/2016.
- Last Date for receipt of Hard copy of Application: 10/06/2016.
Medical Council of India Online Application – www.mciindia.org
Application form for this Medical Council of India Jobs released under MCI LDC Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. Aspirants need to apply online for Medical Council of India LDC Recruitment 2016. The link for applying online will be available on the site up to 30th May 2016. Applicants need to select Click on Apply online tab for the Various posts from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Last Date for receipt of Hard Copy of Application along with relevant documents is 10th June 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read the notification carefully before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the form before completion of the last date.
- Note down the application number generated after submitting the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.
- Send the Application along with relevant documents to the below address on or before the last date.
To Apply Online for Medical Council of India Jobs, Click the below link
MCI Online Application for Various Posts
The Secretary (I/C.),
Medical Council of India,