Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017-18 – 18 Fireman, Fitter & Fire Smith posts
Ministry of Defence Recruitemnt 2017 – Apply 18 Fireman, Fire fitter and Fire Smith Vacancies. Latest job notification announced by Ministry of Defence for the year 2018-19. Therefore, all the eligible candidates can apply offline from 5th December 2017 on this page. However, the last date to submit your applications for Ministry of Defence Recruitment is 25th December 2017. Morover, this page has details regarding educational qualification, age limit, application fee and how to apply process details. Also, know more details @ www.davp.nic.in and be a apart of Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017-18
|Name of the Organization||Ministry of Defence (MOD)|
|Post Name||Fireman, Fire fitter and Fire Smith Posts|
|Starting date to apply||05-12-2017|
|Closing date to apply||25-12-2017|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Agra, India|
Ministry of Defence Jobs 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||Category wise Vacancies||No of Vacancy|
|1.||Fireman||UR – 09|
OBC – 04
SC – 03
|2.||Fire Fitter||UR – 01||01.|
|3.||Fire Smith||UR – 01||01.|
Eligibility Criteria for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017
All the candidates who are eager to be part a of for Ministry of Defence Jobs 2017 Notification must fulfill the below provided eligibility conditions. In addition to this, aspirants can scroll down to to know detailed information about educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, pay scale and how to apply process.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment Educational Qualification:
- Candidates must have passed 10th standard or equivalent from the recognized University or Board.
- Must be physically fit and also familiar with the use and maintenance of all types of extinguishers.
- Also, should have served in recognized civil or Defence fire Services drills or any other.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment Age Limit:
All the Applicants should have following age limit.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 25 Years.
- For Fireman: Age relaxation for OBC candidates is 28 Years.
- For SC/ST Candidates: 30 Years.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment Selection Process:
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the following tests.
- Written Test.
- Physical Endurance/Standard Test.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment Pay Scale:
Selected aspirants will get the best salary as per the rules of Central Government.
- Fireman: Rs.19,900/-.
- Fire Fitter: Rs.19,900/-.
- Tin Smith: Rs.18,000/-.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment Application Fee:
- Applicants must pay prescribed amount as their application Fee.
Candidates have make the payment of application fee at the time of applying.
How to Apply for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017:
- Firstly, Candidates must go first MOD Official website i.e. www.davp.nic.in
- On the homepage, search for the desired notification.
- Click on it and read it carefully.
- Then, download the application form.
- Take a print out of it.
- fill in details like age, age limit, DOB, educational details and others.
- Also, paste recent photograph and attach necessary documents.
- Finally, pay application fee and post application form before the last date.
The Officer Commanding,
45 Coy ASC (Sup) Type ‘B’,
Agra Cantt (UP) Pin-282001 .
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017 Important Links:
|Application Form||Click Here|
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017 Important Dates:
|Advertisement Date||5th December 2017|
|Starting Date of application||5th December 2017|
|Last Date to apply||25th December 2017|
Other Links to Consider:
RBI Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 526 Office Attendant Vacancies.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 427 Specialist Office Vacancies.
Railway Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 6500+ Apprentice Vacancies
Minisrty of Defence Recruitment 2017-18
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017: Ministry of Defence Released the recruitment notification to fill up the 27 vacancies of Firemen, Fire Engine Driver Posts. Candidates who are eligible can apply for Ministry of Defence Jobs 2017 before the last date i.e 21 Days from the Date of Advertisement. We have mentioned the Age Limit, Educational Qualification, How to apply & other details of Ministry of Defence Vacancy.
Ministry of Defence Jobs 2017 Details
Name of the Organisation: Ministry of Defence .
Name of the Post: Fireman, Fire Engine Driver & other Vacancies.
No. of Vacancies: 27 Vacancies.
Apply Mode: offline
Category: Defence Jobs
Job Location: All over the India
Official Website: www.davp.nic.in
Ministry of Defence Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Details
- Candidates who have passed Matriculation from any recognized board.
- For Driver Posts Must have at least 3 years experience of driving heavy vehicle and be in possession of valid driving licences.
Age Limit: 18 to 25 Years.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply for the Ministry of Defense Recruitment 2017 on or before 21 Days from the Date of Publication in prescribed format and send to below address.
To Commandant 359 Coy ASC (Sup) Type,
Pin-905359, C/o 56 APO.
- Last Date to Submit Application From: 21 Days from the Date of Publication.
Officail Notification and Application Form – Click Here.
Other Government Jobs to Apply:
RBI Assistant 2017 Notification-Apply for 623 Vacancies.
ONGC Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 5813 Vacancies.
MDL Recruitment 2017 – Apply For 985 Vacancies.
BSF Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 1270 Vacancies.
CISF Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 378 Vacancies.
Union Bank of India Recruitment-Apply for 200 Vacancies
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017 Notification recently published. Indian Audits and Account Department released this advertisement to fill 171 Accountant Jobs 2017. Candidates who are looking for IAAD Recruitment 2017 can apply for this Notification released under MOD Recruitment 2017. Eligible and Interested Aspirants make use of this IAAD Notification 2017 before 30th July 2017 @ www.cag.gov.in.
IAAD Recruitment 2017 – cag.gov.in
Indian Audits and Account Department announced Latest Employment News for unemployed candidates. The Ministry of Defence notification is to fill up the various Accountant Posts. There are total 171 vacancies to fill up. So the Job seekers who are in search of Government Jobs can utilize this opportunity. Interested aspirants can have a quick look on IAAD Recruitment 2017 Notification. Candidates who have Bachelor Degree from any recognized University or Board eligible for Applying this Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017 Notification. The online application will be available for 30 days from the date of Publication.
Here is the Great News for the Aspirants who are in Search of Sarkari Naukri. The Ministry of Defence is come up with a Notification under Indian Audits and Account Department. The Board inviting the application from candidates who satisfy the mentioned qualification. The applied applicants will be shortlisted based on the Tests conducted by the Board. Here we have given detailed information regarding the Ministry of Defence Notification 2017 like Educational Qualification, Age limit, Selection Process etc. Job aspirants can apply for this notification through official website i.e www.cag.gov.in
Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017 – Details
|Name of the Department||Indian Audits and Account Department|
|No. of Vacancies||171 Posts|
|Name of the Posts||Auditor/ Accountant/ Clerk|
|Jobs Category||Defence Jobs|
|Job Location||All over the India|
IAAD Notification 2017 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||Regions||No. of Vacancies|
|Accountant General (A&E)||Assam||10|
|Jammu & Kashmir||08|
|Pr. Accountant General (A&E)||Jharkhand||07|
|Accountant General (G&SSA)||Madhya Pradesh||10|
|Accountant General (Audit)-ll||Maharashtra||07|
|Accountant General (Audit)||Uttarakhand||04|
|Pr. Accountant General (Audit)-III||Maharashtra||06|
|Pr. Accountant General (G&SSA)||Uttar Pradesh||11|
|Tamil Nadu & Puducherry||06|
|Director General of Audit Post & Telecommunications||Shamnath Marg||08|
MOD Recruitment 2017 Notification Eligibility Details
- Candidates should have 12th/ Bachelor Degree from any recognized University or Board to Apply for Auditor/ Accountant/ Clerk Posts.
- For Post wise Qualification refer the official IAAD Recruitment 2017 Notification.
Applicants age should be in Between below age limit, then only can apply for Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2017.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 27 years.
Indian Audit Accounts Department Recruitment other Details
Refer the official Indian Audit Accounts Dept Notification to get Application fee details.
Applicants will be shortlisted based the Skill Test, Fitness Test and Marks Awarded in Sports Certificates (Achievements and Participation).
Audit/ Accountant: Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-.
Clerk: Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-.
How to Apply for Ministry of Defence Notification 2017?
- Visit the official website of Indian Audit Accountants Department i.e www.cag.gov.in.
- In the home Right Side, you will find Recruitment Notice.
- Click on that Recruitment Notice.
- In that find Meritorious Sports Persons in Sports Quota in Indian Audit And Accounts Department.
- Click on that Advertisement.
- Read the Advertisement Notification Carefully.
- Then Applicants of Auditor/Accountant and Clerk must submit a separate application for the posts.
- And then Download the Sports Quata Recruitment Form Norms Pdf.
- We also provided the Direct Link to Download That Form.
- Fill the Details and Affix Photo and Required Documents.
- Send the Form through Registered Post to Mentioned address in Notification.
- Advertisment Date: 3rd June 2017.
- Starting Date to Apply: 3rd June 2017.
- Last Date to Apply: 3rd July 2017.
Indian Audit Accountant Dept Jobs – Advertisement Notification