- 1 MPEDA Vacancy Details – MPEDA Clerk Jobs
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria of MPEDA Recruitment 2016
- 1.2 Marine Products Export Development Authority Recruitment 2016 Details
- 1.3 Download MPEDA Clerk Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
MPEDA Clerk Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released in the month of March. Marine Products Export Development Authority had been published this advertisement to fill 71 vacancies of Multi Tasking Assistant, Junior Clerk, Jr. Laboratory Analyst, and other posts. Aspirants who were searching for Central Government Jobs may apply for these posts released under MPEDA Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these MPEDA Clerk Jobs through MPEDA Stenographer Recruitment 2016. The Online Application will be available on the site from 2nd March 2016 to 31st March 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.mpeda.gov.in for more details regarding the Marine Products Export Development Authority Recruitment 2016. Further details like MPEDA Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Selection Process, etc. of Marine Products Authority Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
MPEDA Vacancy Details – MPEDA Clerk Jobs
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1.||Junior Laboratory Analyst||10|
|5.||Multitasking Assistant (Field Assistant)||15|
|6.||Junior Technical Officer||08|
|7.||Data Processing Assistant||03|
|8.||Junior Hindi Translator||02|
Eligibility Criteria of MPEDA Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for MPEDA JTO Recruitment
- Maximum age: 28 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for reserved categories as per the rules of the Marine Products Export Development Authority.
Educational Qualification for MPEDA Stenographer Recruitment
- For posts-1 to 3, 10 & 11: Candidates must have completed Bachelor’s degree in the consistent stream from any recognized University or Institution.
- Electrical Operator: Aspirants must have passed SSLC with ITI Electrical Trade Certificate with 3 years experience or Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 1-year experience in repairing & maintenance of electrical installations.
- Multi Tasking Asst: Applicants must have passed 10th class with 2 years experience in Aquaculture.
- JTO: Candidates must have done Post Graduate Degree with 3 years experience in the field of Fisheries.
- DPA & Jr Hindi Translator: Candidates must possess Master’s degree in the relevant stream from any recognized University.
Marine Products Export Development Authority Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Marine Products Export Development Authority.
Official Website: www.mpeda.gov.in
Name of the Post: Various posts.
No of posts: 71.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Anywhere in India.
Selection Process: Candidates who were willing to apply for these MPEDA Clerk Jobs will be selected based on the following process.
- Written Exam.
- Documents Verification.
- Personal Interview.
MPEDA Exam Date:
- Starting date for filling online application: 02/03/2016.
- Closing date for submission of the application form: 31/03/2016.
Application Fee: Aspirants need to pay the application fee through Demand Draft drawn in the favor of The Secretary, MPEDA payable at Ernakulam. The application fee for various categories is mentioned below.
- For Unreserved category: Rs. 250/-.
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-servicemen/ Employees of MPEDA categories: Nil.
MPEDA Online Application – www.mpeda.gov.in
Application form for these MPEDA Clerk Jobs released under MPEDA Stenographer Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. Click on New Registration for Unregistered users. Login with the unique id that was generated at the time of registration. Kindly open the form for the relevant post from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Application form will be available on the site up to 31st March 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read the notification carefully before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Click on New Registration and fill the details.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the form before completion of the last date.
- Each candidate should submit only one application form.
- Take a printout of the application form for future use.