NABCONS Notification 2017
NABCONS Recruitment 2017: NABARD Consultancy Services Private Limited invites online applications from Indian Citizens for National Coordinator, State Coordinator & Enumerator Posts. There are 82 Vacancies available in NABCONS 2017 which is to be filled purely on contract basis. Candidates who fulfill the below provided eligibility criteria can apply online @ nabcons.com from 2nd November 2017. The online application process closes on 10th November 2017. Therefore, all the job seekers can make the best of this great opportunity and be a part of NABCONS Careers 2017.
NABCONS Recruitment 2017-18
|Name of the Organization||NABARD Consultancy Services Private Limited (NABCONS)|
|Total Vacancies||National Coordinator, State Coordinator & Enumerators.|
|Starting date to Apply||02-10-2017|
|Closing date to apply||10-11-2017|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
NABCONS Vacancy 2017 Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for NABARD Consultancy Services Private Limited Recruitment 2017
Appearing candidates for NABCONS Notification 2017 has to meet below provided eligibility conditions,
- For National Coordinator: Post Graduation with 55% marks or equivalent CGPA in Agriculture or any related field from recognized Institution. Candidates with Ph.D. qualification in the related field or having papers in National/International Journals. Also, 10 years of work experience in relevant field.
- State Coordinator: Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 60% marks/equivalent CGPA in Agriculture or relevant field. Also 3 to 5 years of work experience in Rural/Social Development Sector.
- Enumerators: Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 55% marks/Equivalent CGPA in Agriculture or any other related stream from Recognized Institute.
For National Coordinator:
- Minimum Age: 40 years.
- Maximum Age: 64 years.
- Minimum Age: 25 years.
- Maximum Age: 63 years.
- Minimum Age: 21 years.
- Maximum Age: 45 years.
- Personal Interview.
- For National Coordinator: Rs.70,000/-.
- State Coordinator: Rs.50,000/- to Rs.60,000/-.
- Enumerators: Rs.25,000/- to Rs.30,000/-.
- No Application Fee.
How to Apply for NABCONS Recruitment 2017
- At first, visit NABCONS Official website i.e., www.nabcons.com.
- Search for the NABCONS 2017 notification.
- Read the notification fully.
- Select the desired post you are willing to apply for.
- Click on the apply online link.
- Fill all the necessary details.
- Upload your photograph, enclose the scanned copy of documents.
- Submit the application form before the last date.
For National Coordinator: Apply Online Link
For State Coordinator: Apply Online Link
Enumerators: Apply Online Link
Other Links to Consider:
ONGC Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 5813 Vacancies.
MDL Recruitment 2017 – Apply For 985 Vacancies.
BHEL Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 619 Vacancies.
BSF Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 1270 Vacancies.
CISF Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 378 Vacancies.
Union Bank of India Recruitment-Apply for 200 Vacancies.
NABARD Consultancy Services (Nabcons) is a wholly owned subsidiary promoted by National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) and is engaged in providing consultancy in all spheres of agriculture, rural development, and allied areas. Nabcons leverages on the core competence of the NABARD in the areas of agricultural and rural development, especially multidisciplinary projects, banking, institutional development, infrastructure, training, etc., internalized for more than two decades. The Company is registered under the Company’s Act, 1956, with an authorized capital of Rs 250 million (The US $5.75 million) and paid up capital of Rs 50 million (The US $1.15 million).
The broad areas of specific competence in which the consultancy assignments are taken up by NABARD Consultancy Services are feasibility studies, project formulation, appraisal, financing arrangement, project management and monitoring, concurrent and impact evaluation, restructuring of agribusiness units, vision documentation, development administration and reforms, institution development and turnaround of rural financial institutions, performance rating of rural agencies, bank supervision, policy and action research studies, seminars on rural development themes, micro finance related training, exposure visits and capacity building, training of trainers and building up training institutions, non farm enterprise promotion.