Aspirants wake up. NBE has announced National Board of Examination Recruitment 2017. The Notification has released to fill 09 vacancies. Applicants can start sending the application form for NBE Jobs 2017 to fill Junior Assistant Vacancies on Regular Basis. Contenders can apply National Board of Examination Notification 2017 through Offline before the last date @ natboard.edu.in. Job Seekers can know more about NBE Recruitment 2017 here.
NBE Recruitment 2017 for 09 Vacancies@ natboard.edu.in
Good news for Candidates all over India. Aspirants who are looking for a job in National Board of Exam Department can make use by applying for NBE Recruitment 2017. Contenders must know that there are only 09 vacancies left. As per Employment News job Seekers who have the bachelor’s degree can apply for National Board of Examination Vacancies 2017. Applicants can have more information about National Board of Exams 2017 by looking forward through the article. Qualified Aspirants will get huge pay Scale as per Government of India Board. Job Seekers will have to qualify the Interview round as process for selection of Junior Assistant posts as per National Board of Exam Recruitment 2017 Notification.
Candidates who are searching for Sarkari Naukri jobs in India can make use by sending application forms to fill the vacancies of Junior Assistant Department. Applicants can apply for 09 NBE Vacancies 2017 by sending speed post before 90 days from the date of Advertisement. Job Seekers can get more related information about National Board of Examination Notification 2017 like Eligibility Criteria and other details from this article. Candidates apply for the post of Junior Assistant must have a good typing speed of 30 w.p.m in the English language. Applicants must also have knowledge of Powerpoint, Excel and other computer related Softwares as per National Board of Examination Jobs 2017.
National Board of Examination Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of the Organisation||National Board of Exams|
|Name of the Post||Junior Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||09|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
NBE Jobs 2017 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for National Board of Examination Vacancy 2017
For Junior Assistant Post:
- Must have Bachelors Degree in any Discipline from Recognised University.
- Proficiency in the use of a Variety of Computer Office Applications like M.S Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Having Proficiency in word processing with typing speed of 30 w.p.m in English
For more detailed information regarding Education details, applicants can look at the official advertisement below.
Job Seekers should have below age limit to work in National Board of Examinations 2017.
- For Junior Assistant:
- Maximum Age: 27 years.
Applicants applying for the post of Junior Assistant must pay the below application fee.
- For General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ ST/ Others: Rs. 100/-
Eligible Job Seekers will be Selected for National Board of Examination Recruitment 2017 based on
- Written Examination/ Interview/ Trade Test.
Qualified Candidates will get the pay scale as provided below.
- For Junior Assistant Posts: Rs. 5,200- 20,200 + Grade pay of Rs. 1,900/- .
How to Apply for natboard.edu.in Recruitment 2017
- Aspirants visit the official website of National Board of Examinations i.e www.natboard.edu.in
- In the Home page, you will NBE Notice Board.
- There you can find a lot of Notifications for various Posts.
- Click on the desired post you are applying for.
- You will be directed to next page.
- Download the Application Form and take print out of it.
- Fill all the Details in Application forms like Name, Date of Birth and other details.
- Attach your Photograph and relevant documents.
- Take Xerox of the application form for further reference.
- Application Starting Date: 13th July 2017.
- Application Closing Date: 13th October 2017.
National Board of Examination Vacancy 2017- Official Advertisement