NBCC Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 155 Site Inspector & Management Trainee Posts. National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited released the NBCC Notification 2021 to fill up the 155 Vacancies of Site Inspector & Management Trainee posts. Candidates who are all looking for the NBCC Vacancy 2021 can apply for the notification from 25th March 2021 to 21st April 2021. Aspirants can get the complete details of Career @ NBCC from this webpage. Applicants who are looking for Central Government jobs can apply for these Posts.
NBCC Recruitment 2021
Applicants who have completed a Diploma& Engineering can apply for these NBCC Careers. Aspirants can get the other details of NBCC Jobs 2021 Notification like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, How to apply and etc. The selected candidates will place in Across India. The candidate should read the complete advertisement carefully and ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria for the posts advertised in all respects.
NBCC Jobs 2021 – Highlights
|Name of the Organisation||National Buildings Construction Corporation Ltd (NBCC)|
|Name of the Posts||Site Inspector & Management Trainee|
|No. of Vacancies||155 Posts|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Starting Date to apply online||25th March 2021|
|Last Date to apply online||21st April 2021|
|Job Location||Across India|
NBCC Vacancy 2021 Details
- Site Inspector (Civil & Electrical) – 120
- Management Trainee (Civil/ Electrical) – 35
- Total – 155
Eligibility Criteria for National Buildings Construction Corporation Recruitment 2021
- Site Inspector – Candidates should possess Diploma in Civil/ Electrical from a recognized university. Minimum 4 Years of experience in relevant fields.
- Management Trainee – Applicant should have completed Full-time Engineering or equivalent from a Government recognized University/ Institute.
- Site Inspector – Upper Age Limit – 35 years
- Management Trainee – The age limit should be 29 years.
- Site Inspector – NBCC selection will be based on Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Management Trainee – GATE-2020 Score/ Merit List/ Personal Interview.
- Site Inspector – Rs.31000/- per month
- Management Trainee – Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 1,40,000/- per month
- General Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Departmental candidates – No fee
How to apply for NBCC Recruitment 2021?
- Initially, Open the official website www.nbccindia.com.
- Directly download the NBCC Notification given below.
- Read the notification before applying for NBCC Jobs 2021.
- Open the Apply Online link provided below
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Attach scanned copies of the Photograph, Signature and make the fee payment.
- Submit the form after verifying the filled application.
- Submit the filled application form on or before the last date
NBCC Recruitment 2021 – Important Dates
|Starting Date to submit application||25th March 2021|
|Last Date to submit application||21st April 2021|
NBCC Jobs 2021 – Important Links
|Official Notification||Site Inspector | Management Trainee|
|Apply Online Link||Site Inspector | Management Trainee|
|Official Website||Click Here|