As per latest released Notification, National Council of Science Museums has published NCSM Recruitment 2017. The recruitment is to fill Trainee & Other Various Posts. Aspirants can fill those ncsm.gov.in 2017 Vacancies by Walk-in to the interview Location. Job Seekers must fill the Application form through Offline Process to fill the 15 Vacancies. Applicants who are trying for Central Government Jobs can make use by Attending NCSM Jobs 2017 on the prescribed date and location mentioned below.
NCSM Jobs 2017 for 15 Vacancies @ ncsm.gov.in
Candidates who are interested in Sarkari Naukri can make use of the opportunity provided by NCSM Delhi Recruitment 2017. Aspirants who got selected for National Council of Science Museums for the post of Trainee will be Placed at any location throughout India. Applicants will get huge pay scale based on their reservations as per NCSM Jobs 2017. Job Seekers must have done their graduation in Physics or any other related fields. Contenders can know more about Application fee for NCSM Notification 2017 from the official Advertisement given below. Eligible Aspirants can walk-in for the interview on various dates as mentioned below in this article.
Individuals who are looking for more information about ncsm.gov.in Recruitment 2017 can get the details like Eligibility Criteria and various other details by reading this article further. Qualified Job Seekers will get a huge pay scale of Rs. 11,000 as prescribed by National Council of Science Museums Jobs 2017. Latest Employment News is that Contenders have to qualify the Skill Test and Written Test as a process of the selection procedure for the role of Trainee & various Posts as per NCSM Recruitment 2017. For more detailed information about NCSM Aspirants can look at the table provided below. For more Government Jobs candidates can refer this article.
NCSM Recruitment 2017 – ncsm.gov.in Recruitment Details
|Name of the Organisation||National Council of Science Museums|
|Name of the Post||Trainee & Various Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||15|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Stream||Number of Vacancies|
|Trainee Crafts||Refgn & A/c||01|
Eligibility Criteria for National Council of Science Museums Recruitment 2017
Applicants have to possess the below-listed Eligibility Criteria for the role of Trainee and Various other Posts.
For Trainee Education:
- Must have Fresh Science Graduation with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, BioScience.
For Trainee Technical Posts:
- Candidates should have Fresh Diploma in Computer Science from Recognised University/ Board.
For Trainee Crafts:
- Should have Passed ITI and must have ITI Certificate from recognised University or Board.
Aspirants can have more information regarding Age limit for NCSM Vacancies 2017 from the below Official Advertisement.
Contenders will be selected based on below performance for the above vacancies.
- Written Test
- Skill Test.
Applicants can get to know more about application fee for NCSM Recruitment 2017 from the below Official Advertisement.
Qualified Candidates will get a pay scale of Rs. 11,000/- from National Council of Science Museums Board.
How to Apply for NCSM Careers 2017
- Visit the Official Website of National Science Centre i.e www.nscd.gov.in
- In the home page, you will find Advt/ Tenders.
- Click on Advt/ Tenders.
- In Advt/ Tenders, you will find the Application form for the post applying for.
- Download the PDF of the Application form
- Take Xerox 0f the Application form and read Instructions Carefully.
- Fill all the details like Name, Date of Birth and Various Other Details.
- Attach your Passport Size Photo and Relevant Documents.
- Then Walk-in to the Interview location provided below.
- Take Printout of Application Form for Further Reference.
National Science Centre,
- Application Starting Date: 01st July 2017.
- Walk-in for Trainee Education Posts: 12th July 2017.
- Dates of Walk-in for Technical Trainee Posts: 13th July 2017.
- Walk-in Dates for Trainee Crafts Posts: 15th July 2017.
NCSM Jobs Notification 2017- Official Advertisement