- 1 NFC Recruitment 2015 Notification
- 2 NFC Vacancy Details – NFC Jobs
- 3 NFC Hyderabad Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Nuclear Fuel Complex Recruitment 2015 Details
- 5 NFC Exam Syllabus 2015
- 6 NFCRecruitment 2015 Admit Cards
- 7 NFC Result 2015
NFC Recruitment 2015 Notification
NFC Recruitment 2015 Notification had been released recently on 24th October 2015 through the ADVERTISEMENT NO. NFC/01/2015. Nuclear Fuel Complex, Hyderabad has published this recruitment notification to fill 18 vacancies of Scientific Assistant, Scientific Officer, and Stenographer Posts. Aspirants who are searching for Latest Central Government Jobs may use this NFC Hyderabad Recruitment 2015 Notification. Interested Eligible Candidates may apply through online for these NFC Jobs released under Nuclear Fuel Complex Recruitment 2015 on or before the last date. Online Registration for Hyderabad NFC Recruitment 2015 is available from 25th October 2015 at the NFC Official Website.
The Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) was established as a major industrial unit of India’s Department of Atomic Energy in the year 1971. NFC Supplies nuclear fuel bundles and reactor core components. It Provides a facility to Manufacture natural and enriched uranium fuel, zirconium alloy cladding and reactor core components under one roof. Nuclear Fuel Complex releases Recruitment notifications frequently to recruit eligible Candidates to work in different Manufacturing Units. Recently it has come up with the Recruitment Notification for Various Group A, B, & C Posts. Candidates who wish to get the job in NFC can apply for NFC Recruitment 2015 on or before the last date. Last Date to apply online for NFC Hyderabad Recruitment 2015 is 14th November 2015.
Nuclear Fuel Complex, Hyderabad is inviting Applications from the eligible candidates for the posts of Scientific Officer, Scientific Assistant, and Stenographer Posts. Interested Candidates can check NFC Recruitment 2015 Notification in our recruitment.guru website. You can also check the NFC Notification at the NFC Website. The Official NFC Website where you can get the Online Application and Notification for Nuclear Fuel Complex Recruitment for the year 2015 is www.nfc.gov.in. Online Registration for NFC Recruitment 2015 is available from 25/10/2015 to 14/11/2015. Remaining Details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, etc. of NFC Recruitment 2015 are available below.
NFC Vacancy Details – NFC Jobs
Nuclear Fuel Complex Hyderabad has released the recruitment notification to fill 18 vacancies of Scientific Officer, Asst, and Stenographer Posts. Here you can check the number of vacancies available for each Post Separately. Refer below table for Post wise vacancies released under NFC Recruitment 2015.
Total Vacancies: 18 Posts.
Post wise Vacancies:
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1.||Scientific Officer/C (Medical-General Duty)||02 Posts|
|2.||Scientific Assistant/C (Civil)||03 Posts|
|3.||Scientific Assistant/C (Architecture)||01 Post|
|4.||Stenographer Grade-III (English)||11 Posts|
|5.||Stenographer Grade-III (Hindi)||01 Post|
NFC Hyderabad Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria
The Candidates applying for various NFC Jobs should meet the below eligibility criteria such as educational qualification and Age limit. The eligibility Requirements given on our website are as given in NFC Recruitment 2015 Notification.
Educational Qualification for NFC Scientific Officer Recruitment
- For Scientific Officer/C (Medical-General Duty): Candidates should complete MBBS Degree and should have 1-year Experience.
- For Scientific Assistant/C (Civil): Candidates should complete Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% Marks.
- For Scientific Assistant/C (Architecture): Candidates should complete Diploma in Architecture Engineering with minimum 60% Marks.
- For Stenographer Grade-III (English & Hindi): Candidates should complete Matriculation or equivalent with minimum 50% marks and should have the Minimum speed of 80 wpm in shorthand in English & 30 wpm in typewriting in English.
Age Limit for Hyderabad NFC Recruitment
|Name of the Post||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|Scientific Officer/C (Medical-General Duty)||18 years||35 years|
|Scientific Assistant/C (Civil)||18 years||30 years|
|Scientific Assistant/C (Architecture)||18 years||30 years|
|Stenographer Grade-III||18 years||27 years|
Nuclear Fuel Complex Recruitment 2015 Details
Name of the Organization: Nuclear Fuel Complex.
Official Website: www.nfc.gov.in / nfcrecruitment.in
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
No of Vacancies: 18 Posts.
Job Location: Hyderabad/Tamilnadu.
- For Scientific Officer/C: Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- + Grade pay of Rs. 5400/- per Month.
- For Scientific Assistant/C (Civil): Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- + Grade pay of Rs. 4600/- per Month.
- For Scientific Assistant/C (Architecture): Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- + Grade pay of Rs. 4600/- per Month.
- For Stenographer Grade-III (English/Hindi): Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- + Grade pay of Rs. 2400/- per Month.
Application Fee: Candidates Need to pay Application Fee through the Challan Form Generated from the NFC Website.
For General & OBC Candidates:
- Scientific Officer: Rs. 250/-
- Scientific Assistant: Rs. 150/-
- Stenographer Gr-III (English/Hindi): Rs. 100/-
For SC/ ST, PWD, Women & ExServicemen: No Fee.
- Selection Test.
- Skill Test.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 25/10/2015.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 14/11/2015.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 17/11/2015.
NFC Online Application
Eligible Candidates can apply through online for NFC Recruitment 2015 at the Official website nfcrecruitment.in from 25th October 2015 to 14th November 2015.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on to the Official website nfcrecruitment.in
- Click on Advt. No: NFC 01/2015.
- Read all the Instructions carefully.
- Then Click on Apply Online.
- Click on “Create New User ID” and Create your User ID & Password.
- Log in again using your User ID & Password and Fill the Application with complete Details.
- Submit the Application and take print out of the Application for future reference.
To Apply online for NFC Recruitment 2015 click on below link
NFC Exam Syllabus 2015
The Candidates who have applied for the NFC Recruitment 2015 can check the NFC Syllabus in our website. You can also check the Syllabus for Scientific Officier, Scientific Asst, and Stenographer Syllabus at the Official website to check NFC Syllabus click on below link.
NFCRecruitment 2015 Admit Cards
The candidates who have applied for NFC Recruitment 2015 are eligible to download the admit cards from official website www.nfc.gov.in. Nuclear Fuel Complex will release the Admit cards for NFC Hyderabad Recruitment 2015 few days before the Selection test / online test in their official website. Candidates can download their admit cards just by entering their User ID & Password from the official website.
NFC Result 2015
After conducting the written exam, Nuclear Fuel Complex will release the results in its official website. Candidates who have attended the Online test/ OMR Test Conducted for NFC recruitment 2015 should check the results from the NFC official website. The information about NFC Results publishing dates will be updated on our website. So keep visiting our website regularly for more updates Regarding NFC Hyderabad Recruitment 2015.