- 1 NIA Vacancy Details – NIA Scientific Expert Jobs
- 1.1 Eligibility Criteria of NIA Scientific Expert Recruitment 2016
- 1.2 NIA Recruitment 2016 Details
- 1.3 Download National Investigation Agency Notification & Application Form
NIA Scientific Expert Recruitment 2016 Notification has been recently released in the month of March 2016. National Investigation Agency has published this advertisement to fill 29 vacancies of Technical / Forensic Psychologist, Photographer, Biology Expert, Crime Scene Assistant of Scientific Experts Posts on Contract Basis. Aspirants who were searching for Central Government Jobs may apply for these NIA Scientific Expert Jobs released under NIA Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these NIA Jobs through NIA Scientific Experts Recruitment 2016. The Last Date to submit the Application is 25th April 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.nia.gov.in for more details regarding the National Investigation Agency Recruitment 2016. Remaining details like NIA Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Selection Procedure, etc. of NIA Biology Expert Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
NIA Vacancy Details – NIA Scientific Expert Jobs
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Technical / Forensic Psychologist||05 Posts|
|2.||Finger Print Expert||04 Posts|
|3.||Explosive Expert||04 Posts|
|4.||Cyber Forensic Examiner||03 Posts|
|5.||Biology Expert||04 Posts|
|6.||Crime Scene Assistant||04 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria of NIA Scientific Expert Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification for NIA Jobs
- Technical / Forensic Psychologist: Candidates must possess Master’s Degree in Criminology.
- Finger Print Expert: Applicants must pass M.Sc Degree in any Science Subject.
- Explosive Expert: Aspirants should pass Master’s Degree in Chemistry.
- Cyber Forensic Examiner: Candidates should pass Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Computer Engineering.
- Biology Expert: Applicants must pass M.Sc Degree in Human Biology/Microbiology/Zoology.
- Crime Scene Assistant: Candidates must have passed Masters Degree in Biotechnology.
- Photographer: Aspirants must pass Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university.
Age Limit for NIA Scientific Experts Recruitment
- Age Limit is not applicable for the National Investigation Agency Recruitment.
NIA Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: National Investigation Agency.
Name of the Post: Scientific Experts Posts.
No. of Vacancies: 29 Posts.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Official Website: www.nia.gov.in.
Job Location: India.
Contract Period: One year.
Job Category: Central Government Jobs.
Selection Process: Aspirants who are willing to apply for these NIA Scientific Expert Jobs will be selected based on the following process.
- For Posts 1 to 5: Rs 60,000/- per month.
- For Post 6: Rs 50,000/- per month.
- For Post 7: Rs 40,000/- per month.
NIA Important Dates:
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 25/04/2016.
NIA Application Form – NIA Jobs
Application form for this NIA Scientific Expert Jobs released under NIA Recruitment 2016 is available on our site attached below. Kindly download the form for NIA Scientific Experts Posts from the given link. Fill the form in the given format and paste recent passport size photograph. Submit the duly filled application form to the address provided on our site below before completion of the last date i.e. 25th April 2016. You can also get the application form from the official website.
How to Apply:
- Read Carefully the notification before applying.
- Download the application form from the link attached below.
- Fill the application form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Paste recent passport size photograph in the given space.
- Submit the application form along with required documents with to the address listed below on or before the last date by Registered/Speed Post.
Dy. Inspector General (Adm),
NIA HQ, 7th Floor,
NDCC-II Building, Jai Singh Road,
New Delhi – 110 001.
Documents to submitted along with NIA Application Form:
- All the Educational Certificates.
- Experience Certificate.