NIELIT Jobs 2019 – 196 Senior & Junior Faculty Vacancies
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology announced the NIELIT Jobs 2019 Recruitment Notification to recruit 196 suitable candidates for Senior Faculty & Junior Faculty Vacancies. Interested Candidates can apply Offline for NIELIT Recruitment Senior Faculty & Junior Faculty 2019. Duly filled application forms form NIELIT Recruitment Delhi must be submitted on or before 01st July 2019.
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology is inviting applications to fill 196 vacancies available in NIELIT Recruitment Advertisement. Without wasting your time, Indian citizens are advised to start filling the application form for NIELIT Delhi Recruitment 2019-20. Candidates who have completed their BE or B.Tech or equivalent can apply for these NIELIT Job Vacancy 2019. Before applying, candidates are requested to read the Official Notification that is provided below. Aspirants can know more information like Education Qualification, Age limit, pay scale in below-mentioned sections. Moreover, Job Seekers can get more information about NIELIT Recruitment 2019-20 in the following sections.
NIELIT Recruitment 2019 Notification Details
|Name of the Board||National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT)|
|Number of Vacancies||196|
|Name of the Posts||Senior Faculty & Junior Faculty|
|Apply Mode||Apply Online|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Last Date||01st July 2019|
|NIELIT Recruitment 2019 Exam Date||Updated Soon|
|NIELIT Job Location||All Over India|
NIELIT Jobs Vacancy 2019 Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
The NIELIT Vacancies are listed according to the State wise. So, candidates check out the official site to know the Senior Faculty and Junior Faculty according to State wise. The NIELIT State wise Vacancy details will be listed according to the Senior and Junior Faculty.
Eligibility Criteria for NIELIT Recruitment Delhi
List of eligibility conditions in order to be a part of NIELIT Job Openings is provided below.
- Applicants must have possessed 12th/ Diploma/ MCA/ M.Sc./ BE/ B.Tech from recognized board or university.
- Refer official notification to know more about the educational qualifications.
NOTE: For Senior Faculty – Two years post qualification experience is needed.
- Minimum Age Limit – 19 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 48 years
Selection Process for NIELIT Jobs 2019:
- Written Examination
NIELIT Faculty Salary:
Contenders selected for NIELIT Jobs 2019 will get the following salary,
- Senior Faculty – Rs.18,304/-
- Junior faculty – Rs.16,824/-
- For all candidates Rs. 350/- is the application fee.
- Only Offline Application fee will be accepted.
ACCOUNT NAME: NIELIT, Chandigarh
ACCOUNT NO.: 7854005900000019
BANK NAME: Punjab National Bank
ACCOUNT TYPE: CURRENT
BRANCH: College Road, Rupnagar
IFSC CODE: PUNB0040800
How to Apply for NIELIT Jobs 2019
Download the Official Notification and read all the details that are listed below. Once completed with the Official Notification go for Application Form download.
Step 1: How to fill Online Application
- Download the Application Form.
- Fill the asked details in the Application form.
- Attach the Application fee to the application postal before you post it.
Step 2: Attach copies of Photograph and documents
- Attach a photocopy of yours to the application form.
- Attach the necessary documents that are asked in the application form.
Step 3: Final Submission
- Recheck the filled details.
- Post the application to the below listed postal address.
- Make sure you submit the application before the last date.
- Do not forget to take the print out of the completed application for future reference.
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Chandigarh
(An Autonomous Scientific Society)
Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Government of India
Birla Farms, Bada Phull, Rupnagar (Ropar), Punjab – 140001.
POINTS TO BE NOTED:
- Vacancies will be filled according to the contract basis to be debuted at CABA-MDTP NCPUL Centres.
- Application form should be filled as per the name mentioned in the 10th certificate.
- Once the candidate is selected, He/ She has to submit KYC Documents (AADHAAR, PAN, Bank Account Details) to the company within one month.
- In case of not the particular candidate will be terminated from the contractual employment.
- This office would not be responsible for any delay or non-receipt of the application form etc. sent through post/courier.
- The list of eligible/ ineligible candidates will be displayed on the website along with date and time of interview and through email also.
- Online Interview will be conducted through Skype.
- The period of contract may vary according to the Requirement of the project.
- In case the candidate wishes to leave in between the contract period their salary wages will be minimized accordingly.
|Last Date to Apply Online||01st July 2019|
|Official Notification||Download Here|
|Other Important Links||Click Here|
|NIELIT Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|