- 1 NIELIT Recruitment 2017 Notification for Sr Jr Faculty posts
- 2 NIELIT Recruitment 2016 – 120 Posts
- 3 NIELIT Scientist B Recruitment 2016
- 4 NIELIT Vacancy Details – NIELIT Jobs
- 4.1 Eligibility Criteria of NIELIT Chd Recruitment 2016
- 4.2 National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology Recruitment 2016 Details
- 4.3 NIELIT Result 2016
- 4.4 Download NIELIT Recruitment 2016 Notification & Application Form
NIELIT Recruitment 2017 Notification has recently divulged at the official portal www.nielit.gov.in. The Advertisement has been published in the name of the NIELIT Senior Junior Faculty Recruitment 2017. There are 117 Sr Jr Faculty vacancies in the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology Department. Aspirants who are looking for the Central Govt Jobs can apply for the 117 NIELIT Vacancies through online mode before the scheduled dates. MCA/B.Tech/MSc. (CS/IT)/ NIELIT A Level/ PGDCA/ BCA completed individuals are suitable for these posts. The last date to apply online for the NIELIT Jobs is 30th June 2017.
NIELIT Recruitment 2017 Notification for Sr Jr Faculty posts
The Officials have recently dispatched the NIELIT Notification 2017 to hire the new employees for the Sr Jr Faculty posts. Passionate Job seekers for the Central Government Jobs may refer this notification. The Department has placed the complete details regarding the NIELIT Recruitment 2017 in the notification as per the Government Norms and Conditions. The main aim of this Notification is to recruit the new people for the Faculty Posts. Hence, the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology has proclaimed the NIELIT Notification 2017 to fill the vacant posts in the Department. Interested and passionate individuals can apply for these 117 vacancies. For the NIELIT Senior Junior Faculty Recruitment notification, candidates have to visit the official portal www.nielit.gov.in. The last date for the online submission of application is 30th June 2017.
NIELIT 117 Senior Junior Faculty Vacancies 2017
Individuals who have met the eligibility criteria for the NIELIT Recruitment 2017 can apply online. Candidates who have completed 12th Pass, Diploma, MCA/ B.Tech/ M.Sc (CS/IT)/ NIELIT A Level/ PGDCA/ BCA from recognized University are eligible to apply for the NIELIT Recruitment 2017 before the shutting dates. The Applying individual age must lie in between 19 years and 48 years. The age relaxation is applicable as per the official guidelines. The Board will conduct the Written Test and Interview as the selection process to hire the eligible work-seekers for the NIELIT 117 Senior Junior Faculty Jobs. Try to grab this Latest Rojgar Samachar of this Month. Download the NIELIT Senior Junior Faculty Notification 2017 and apply thoroughly before the closing date 30th June 2017. Applicants have to pay the application fee of Rs.350 for Senior Faculty & Junior Faculty and Rs. 500 for Sr Faculty and Jr Faculty.Aspirants are advised to have a quick insight at the official portal nielit.gov.in for the salary, other allowances details.
NIELIT Jobs – NIELIT Notification 2017 Details
|Board Name||National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Name of the Posts||Faculty Posts|
|No of Vacancies||117 Vacancies|
|Starting date to apply online||started|
|Closing date to apply online||03/06/2017|
|Job Designation||Central Government Job|
NIELIT Vacancy 2017 Details
- Senior Faculty: 80 Posts
- Junior Faculty: 31 Posts
- Sr Faculty: 02 Posts
- Jr Faculty: 04 Posts
NIELIT Senior Junior Faculty Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- For Senior Faculty: MCA/B.Tech/MSc. (CS/IT)/PGDCA/ BCA/ NIELIT A Level
- Junior Faculty: NIELIT ‘O’ Level/ 12th pass and Diploma in CAM-DTP/ CABA-MDTP
- Post 1,2: 19-48 Years
- For Post 3,4: 21-48 Years as on 01/01/2017.
- Written test
Pay Scale for the NIELIT Vacancies:
- For Post 1: Rs. 12,760/- pm
- Post 2: Rs.11,160/- pm
- For Post 3: Rs. 25,000/- pm
- Post 4: Rs. 15,000 /- pm
- For Senior Faculty & Junior Faculty: Rs.350/-
- Sr Faculty and Jr Faculty: Rs.500/-
NIELIT Faculty Application Form 2017
Applicants who wish to apply for the NIELIT Faculty Recruitment 2017 have to visit the official website for the application form. Candidates have to complete the online registration for the NIELIT Sr Jr Faculty vacancies before the scheduled dates. If not, the online applications will not be considered.
How to Apply for the NIELIT Senior Junior Faculty Recruitment 2017?
- At first, visit the official portal www.nielit.gov.in
- Now, in the recruitment tab search for the corresponding post
- Click on the relevant link to apply online.
- Fill the application form with your personal details.
- Make the fee payment as per the category.
- Sumit the online application form before the closing dates.
- Download the copy of the duly filled application form
- Post it to the following postal address on or before the shutting date.
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT),
C-134, Industrial Area,
Phase-8 (Sector 72),
Mohali-160 071, Punjab.
- Starting date to apply online: Started
- Closing date to apply online: 30/06/2017
NIELIT Scientist B Recruitment 2016 Notification issued for 120 posts. The Closing date for submission of the application form is 24th October 2016. Hence, get complete details of NIELIT Jobs, Vacancy, Eligibility, Selection Process, etc. in our recruitment.guru site.
NIELIT Recruitment 2016 – 120 Posts
Are you searching for Central Government Jobs? Don’t worry you are at the right place. NIELIT, on behalf of MeitY had been published an advertisement under the notice no. 05/09/2016/NDL/SER. NIELIT Recruitment 2016 notification was issued to fill the vacancies of Scientist B Posts in its Attached Offices and Statutory organizations on direct recruitment basis. Since the board members know that there is a lot of unemployment in India, they will conduct the recruitment in the department frequently. Hence, the latest notification is about filling the 120 vacancies of NIELIT Scientist B jobs. Aspirants who have completed their Graduation are eligible for this NIELIT Delhi Recruitment 2016. It is an excellent opportunity for the candidates who were looking for Jobs in NIELIT.
Since NIELIT, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) is one of the recognized boards of the Government of India, the competition for these posts is also high. Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply for this NIELIT Jobs before the last date. The Closing date for submission of the application form is 24/10/2016. Applicants may also check the official website, i.e., www.nielit.gov.in for more details regarding the NIELIT Scientist Recruitment 2016. NIELIT Scientist B Syllabus and NIELIT Previous Papers are available in other articles of our site.
NIELIT Vacancy Details
|S.no.||Name of the Organization||No. of Posts|
Refer the notification for category wise vacancy details of NIELIT Recruitment 2016.
Eligibility Criteria of NIELIT Jobs
Age Limit for NIELIT Recruitment
- Maximum age: 30 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for the reserved categories such as SC, ST, OBC, Persons with Disabilities and other special categories as per the rules of the government.
Educational Qualification for NIELIT Scientist B Jobs in MeitY
- Aspirants must have completed their B.E/ B.tech in CSE or IT or ECE or Electronics & Telecommunication from any recognized Institution or University.
- Applicants who have completed M.Sc. (Physics) or M. Sc. (Electronics/ Applied Electronics) with one year of experience in the relevant stream are also eligible.
NIELIT Scientist B Recruitment 2016
Name of the Organization: National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology.
Official Website: www.nielit.gov.in
Name of the Post: Scientist B Posts.
No of posts: 120.
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: Anywhere in India.
Selection Process: Aspirants applying for these NIELIT Jobs released under NIELIT Scientist B Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the Written Exam and Interview.
- Starting date for filling online application: 23/09/2016.
- Closing date for submission of online application: 24/10/2016.
Application Fee: Job Seekers need to pay the application fee for this NIELIT Recruitment 2016 according to their category. The applicant should deposit the fee in online mode only through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking. Candidates need to pay the Transaction/ Processing fee along with the application fee.
- General & other categories: Rs. 800/-.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Candidates: Rs. 400/-.
Pay Scale: Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-.
NIELIT Online Application for Scientist Posts @ www.nielit.gov.in
Application form for these NIELIT Scientist B Jobs is available here on our site. The link for applying online for this NIELIT Notification has already started, i.e., from 23/09/2016. Kindly open the NIELIT Online Application from the given link and submit it before the due date. Applications for this NIELIT Scientist B Recruitment 2016 submitted after the last date will not be accepted. So better send the form before the deadline. You can also get the application form from the official website.
How to Apply:
- Read the notification carefully before applying online.
- Visit the official website or Go to the link given below for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Make fee payment according to your category in online mode only.
- Submit the form on completion of the last date.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for future use.
To Apply Online for NIELIT Scientist B Jobs, Click on the below link.
Download NIELIT Delhi Recruitment 2016 Notification
If you are not eligible for this NIELIT Scientist B Recruitment, then you can Bookmark and visit our site regularly for more updates regarding Latest Govt Jobs.
NIELIT Jobs 2016 notification has released to fill 466 Vacancies. Candidates who are waiting for the latest central government jobs can apply for this posts. Age of the applicants should not below 18 years. The educational qualification for the applicants who want to apply is Intermediate and diploma in computers. Aspirants can download the application form from the official website or can get it from the office. Fees for the application form is Rs.500/-. The selection process for the candidates is written test and Typing test. The dates for the written test is 16th, 17th, 20th and 21st August 2016. You can also get the latest employment News here.
Organisation Name: National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology
Post Name: Data Entry Operator
No.of Vacancies: 466
Age Limit: More than 18 years
Application Mode: Online/ Offline
Application Fees: 500
Selection Process: Written test, Typing Test
Official Website: nielit.gov.in
Lucknow – 226010.
Important Dates: 16th,17th,20th and 21st August 2016
Download the NIELIT Notification 2016
NIELIT DEO Recruitment 2016 – 59 Posts
NIELIT Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released in the month of February. National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology had been published this advertisement to fill 59 vacancies of DEO, UIDAI Certified Adhaar Operators, Senior Faculty, and other posts. Aspirants who were searching for Central Government Jobs may apply for these NIELIT Jobs released under NIELIT Shimla Recruitment 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.chandigarh.nielit.gov.in for more details regarding the National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates may attend the Walk-in Interview on 26th February 2016 and 27th February 2016. Other details like NIELIT Vacancy Details, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, etc. regarding NIELIT Chd Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
NIELIT Vacancy Details – NIELIT Jobs
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1.||Data Entry Operator||20|
|3.||(Steno) Computer Operator||02|
|4.||(Accounts) Computer Operator||01|
|6.||UIDAI Certified Adhaar Operators||20|
|8.||Customer Support Persons||02|
|10.||Sr. Faculty (IT)||03|
|13.||Sr. Lab Attendant||03|
Eligibility Criteria of NIELIT Chd Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification for NIELIT Shimla Recruitment
- For posts-1, 6 & 8: Candidates must have passed 10+2 Examination with one year experience in the consistent stream.
- For remaining posts: Aspirants must possess Graduation degree (B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Com) in the consistent stream from any recognised Institute or University.
Age Limit for NIELIT DEO Recruitment
The age limit for these NIELIT jobs will be as per the rules of the NIELIT Shimla. However, age relaxations are applicable for the reserved candidates as per the norms.
National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology.
Official Website: www.chandigarh.nielit.gov.in
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
No of posts: 59.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Job Location: Anywhere in India.
Selection Process: Aspirants applying for these NIELIT Jobs released under NIELIT Chd Recruitment 2016 will be selected based on the Interview.
- For posts-1 to 8, Walk-in Date: 26/02/2016.
- For posts-9 to 14, Interview date: 27/02/2016.
- Timings: 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 500/- through Demand Draft drawn in the favor of Director, NIELIT Shimla, payable at Shimla or by cash.
- DEO: Rs. 6,600/-.
- Project Manager: Rs. 21,600/-.
- Computer Operator: Rs. 8,400/-.
- Aadhaar Operator: Rs. 12,000/-.
- Project Coordinator: Rs. 18,000/-.
- Customer Support Persons: Rs. 6,600/-.
- Project Assistant: Rs. 9,600/-.
- Sr Faculty: Rs. 12,900/-.
- Faculty & Hardware Faculty: Rs. 10,800/-.
- Sr Lab Attendant: Rs. 7,500/-.
- Lab Attendant: Rs. 7,000/-.
NIELIT Application Form – www.chandigarh.nielit.gov.in
The Application form for this DEO, Aadhar Operator, Senior Faculty, and other posts is available on our site attached below. Kindly download the form for the relevant post from the link given below. Paste recent passport size photograph and fill the form in the given format. Bring the form to the given venue for attending the Interview.
How to Apply:
- First of all, Read Carefully the notification before applying.
- Download the application form from the link attached below.
- Fill the application form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Paste recent passport size photograph in the given space.
- Make fee payment through DD/ by Cash.
- Bring the duly filled application form and relevant documents for attending the Interview.
NIELIT Result 2016
After completion of the selection process, National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology will release the results on its official website. Candidates who have attended the Interview conducted for the NIELIT Recruitment 2016 should check the results from the official website. The complete details about NIELIT Result releasing dates will be updated on our site. So keep visiting our website regularly for more updates.