NIOS Recruitment 2019 Notification
NIOS Recruitment 2019 Notification – Apply Online for 90 Junior Assistant, EDP Supervisor, Academic Officer & Other Vacancies: National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) invites online applications to recruit 90 eligible candidates for various NIOS Job Vacancies. Interested candidates can apply for NIOS Notification from 19th April 2019 through online mode. Last date to submit your application forms through online mode is 17th May 2019. Check eligibility criteria, age limit, selection procedure, steps to apply online and other details below.
Overview of NIOS Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Board||National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS)|
|Name of the Post||Junior Assistant, EDP Supervisor, Academic Officer & Others|
|Number of Vacancies||90|
|Starting Date||19th April 2019|
|Last Date to apply||17th May 2019|
|NIOS 2019 Exam Date||Updated Soon|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
NIOS Vacancy 2019 Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies||Mode of Recruitment|
|Group A (01)|
|Deputy Director (Academic)||02||Deputation|
|Deputy Director (Accounts)||01||Deputation|
|Group B (05)|
|Assistant Audit Officer||01||Deputation|
|Group C (07)|
|Total – 90 Vacancies|
NIOS Job Vacancy 2019 – Category wise Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Director (Evaluation)||OBC – 01|
|Deputy Director (Academic)||NA|
|Deputy Director (Accounts)||NA|
|Academic Officer||UR – 05, OBC – 03, Sc – 01, ST – 01, EWS – 01|
|Assistant Audit Officer||NA|
|EDP Supervisor||UR – 18, OBC – 11, SC – 02, ST – 01, EWS – 05|
|Junior Assistant||UR – 19, OBC – 08, SC – 05, ST – 01, EWS – 04|
|Total – 90 Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for www.nios.ac.in Notification 2019
- Director (Evaluation) – Passed Master degree with 55% marks, 10 years regular service in the scale of Level 11
- Deputy Director (Academic) – Officers from Central or State Government, semi govt or autonomous organization for professionals and research institutions. Must be bodies holding the analogous post on regular basis
- Deputy Director (Accounts) – Deputation from IA & AS or various central government accounts services holding analogous
- Academic Officer – Passed Master Degree in Defence Studies from a recognized University in India/Abroad with at least 55% marks or its
equivalent to grade. Working knowledge of Computer Operations, English and Hindi. Graduate/Post Graduate in education/distance education
- Assistant Audit Officer – Passed Degree with 05 Years of experience in Accounts/Audit in a Government/ Autonomous Organization
- EDP Supervisor – Passed Bachelor Degree. Must have 03 Years experience in programming and system Development in reputed big firms. Must be Officer of the Central Govt./Autonomous bodies/Research Institutes/Govt. Presses holding analogous posts on a regular the basis or with 10 years experience in the scale of Level-4
- Junior Assistant – Passed Senior Secondary/10th class from a recognized board.Working on computers with a speed of not less than 6000 key
depressions per hours. Working knowledge of Hindi and English
|Name of the Post||Age|
|Director (Evaluation).||52 Years|
|Deputy Director (Academic).|
|Deputy Director (Accounts).||56 Years|
|Assistant Audit Officer.|
|EDP Supervisor.||37 Years|
|Junior Assistant.||27 Years|
- As per the Rules
Selection Procedure for www.nios.ac.in Recruitment 2019 is as follows,
- Written Examination/Skill Test/Trade Test
NIOS Online Application Fee:
|Name of the Post||Application Fee|
|Group ‘A’ (UR & OBC).||Rs. 750/-.|
|Group ‘B’ (UR & OBC).||Rs. 500/-.|
|Group ‘C’ (UR & OBC).||Rs. 500/-.|
|Group ‘A’ (SC& ST).||Rs. 250/-.|
|Group ‘B’ (SC& ST).||Rs. 250/-.|
|Group ‘C'(SC& ST).||Rs. 150/-.|
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Director (Evaluation).||Level-13 (Rs.123100-215900) Revised under 7th CPC.|
|Deputy Director (Academic).||Level-12 (Rs. 78800-209200) Revised under 7th CPC.|
|Deputy Director (Accounts).||Level-12 (Rs.78800-209200) Revised under 7th CPC.|
|Academic Officer (one post each in a discipline as mentioned below#).||Level-10 (Rs.56100-177500) Revised under 7th CPC.|
|Assistant Audit Officer.||Level-7 (Rs.44900-142400) Revised under 7th CPC.|
|EDP Supervisor*.||Level-6 (Rs.35400-112400) Revised under 7th CPC.|
|Junior Assistant*.||(Level-2 (Rs.19900-63200) Revised under 7th CPC.|
NIOS Recruitment 2019 Apply Online Steps
- Firstly, Log on to http://www.nios.ac.in
- Now, Read the given notification carefully and ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria of the desired post.
- Click on the box “Apply Online “, an online application form shall appear on the screen.
- Fill up the online application form with your details.
- Candidates are advised to take print of the blank online form and fill it before actually entering the data online.
- Finally, Click the “SUBMIT” button.
- A unique registration no. shall appear on the screen, note this registration no.
- Upload necessary documents as mentioned at S.No. 1 above.
Documents to be attached while filling online application form:
- Attested copies of Educational qualifications/ Experiences.
- Caste certificate in respect of SC, ST, OBC candidate
- EWS certificate in respect of EWS candidate
- PWD certificate in case of PWD candidates having a disability of more than 40%.
- Ex-serviceman certificate (in case of ex-serviceman).
- Experience Certificate in respect of each experience claimed.
- Forwarding letter of HOD concerned, ACRs of last 5 years, Vigilance clearance, Integrity certificate, list of Major and Minor penalties imposed during last 10 years along with No Objection Certificate to the effect that in event of the selection the official will be relieved
- Applications once submitted will not be withdrawn in any case.
Important Links for www.nios.ac.in Job Vacancy 2019
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Qualification Details||Get Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Important Dates for NIOS Recruitment 2019 Notification
|Advertisement Date||19th April 2019|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||19th April 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||17th May 2019|
|Examination Date||Updated Soon|
About National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS):
NIOS is an “open school” to meet the needs of a diverse group of students up to the pre-graduation level. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) launched this project in 1979. In 1986, the National Education Policy suggested strengthening the system of open schools to gradually expand open secondary schools. at the national level as an independent system with its own program and exams that lead to certification. As a result, the Government of India of the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) established the National Open School (NOS) in November 1989. The CBSE pilot project on Open School was merged with the NOS.
By means of a resolution (No. F.5-24 / 90 Sch.3 of September 14, 1990 published in the Official Gazette of India on October 20, 1990), the National Open School (NOS, for its acronym in English ) was entitled to enroll, examine and certify students enrolled with him to undergraduate level courses. In July 2002, the Human Resources Development Department changed the nomenclature of the National Open School organization to the National Open Learning Institute (NIOS) to provide continuing education relevant to the organization. level, through the open learning system for groups of priority clients as an alternative to the formal system, in accordance with the national normative policy documents and in response to the needs assessments of the population, and to provide their input