NIOS Jobs 2017
Walk-Interview for 21 Vacancies. National Institute of Open Schooling has recently issued NIOS Recruitment 2017 Notification. The purpose of the notice is to recruit eligible candidates for Project Coordinator, Deputy Project Coordinator, Executive Assistant & Others. There are 31 Vacancies available in NIOS Vacancy 2017. Therefore, all the interested job seekers can attend the walk-in interview from 21st November 2017 to 23rd November 2017. Details regarding Interview Venue, age limit, educational qualification, and others are provided below.
NIOS Recruitment 2017-18 @ www.nios.ac.in
|Name of the Organization||National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS)|
|Post Name||Project Coordinator, Deputy Project Coordinator, Executive Assistant & Others.|
|Apply Mode||Walk-In Interview|
|Walk-In Interview Date||21-11-2017 to 23-11-2017|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
NIOS Vacancy 2017 Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|2 .||Deputy Project Coordinator||05|
|3 .||Senior Executive Officer||02|
Eligibility Criteria for National Institute of Open Schooling Recruitment 2017
Appearing candidates for NIOS Job Notification 2017 has to satisfy below provided eligibility conditions,
- Senior Executive Officer Post: Must possess Post Graduation in relevant field from recognized Univerity. Alos, 2 years of work experience.
- Executive Assistant Post: Must have passed C.A/B.Sc/BE/B.Tech or any other Degree with one year diploma/Certificate course in Computers. Along with work experience for 2 to 5 years.
Refer Official notification to know more details.
Project Coordinator, Deputy Project Coordinator, Senior Executive Officer
- Maximum Age: 65 years.
- Maximum Age: 40 years.
- Project Coordinator: Rs.80,000/-.
- Deputy Project Coordinator: Rs.50,000/-
- Senior Executive Officer: Rs.30,000/-.
- Executive Assistant: Rs.19,200/-
- Please Refer Official Notification provided below.
Walk-In Interview Venue:
National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS)
How to Apply:
- Candidates can first visit NIOS Official website @ www.nios.ac.in.
- Read the official notification properly.
- Ensure that you meet the eligibility conditions provided in the above sections.
- Along with necessary documents, attend the walk-in interview from 21-11-2017 to 23-11-2017 at 9.00 AM.
- Perform well in the interview and make this Job yours.
Walk-In Interview Dates: 21-11-2017 to 23-11-2017.
Timings: 9.00 AM to 5.00 PM.
Other Links to Consider:
The authorities of National Institute of Open Schooling recently release a job notification for NIOS Recruitment 2017 for the posts of Technical/ Graphical Designer. The candidates who are eligible for the NIOS Job Recruitment 2017 can walk-in to the given address for the interview. Candidates have to attend the interview for NIOS Jobs 2017.There is only 01 vacancy for this latest job recruitment in National Institute of Open Schooling. The date to attend the interview for the job opportunity is 20th July 2017.
NIOS Recruitment Notification 2017
The aspirants can walk-in for the interview round for National Institute of Open Schooling Recruitment 2017 on 20th July 2017. The NIOS Notification has only one job opening for the post of Technical or Graphic Designer. The job will be on a contract basis that will last initially up to 31st December 2017. The candidates who are interested in getting jobs in NIOS Careers must appear for the interview that is going to take place at the address given in this post. Read the complete Employment News post for further details. The job seekers who want to get this job must prepare well for the interview round as there is only 01 NIOS Vacancy.
All the NIOS 2017 Recruitment related information such as Eligibility Criteria, age limit, educational qualification, selection process etc are given in the post. Read this complete NIOS Noida Notification 2017 to get all the details. The candidates who are interested in applying for the NIOS Job Vacancies have to walk-in to the address for attending the interview round. For more details of this Sarkari Naukri, is on the NIOS Official Website.Latest NIOS Recruitment 2017 Job Details
National Institute of Open Schooling Jobs 2017
|Name of the Board||National Institute of Open Schooling|
|Name of the Posts||Technical/ Graphic Designer|
|No. Of Posts||01|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|Job Location||Noida (Uttar Pradesh)|
|Interview Date||20th July 2017|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Post|
|1||Technical/ Graphic Designer||01|
National Institute of Open Schooling Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must have the following eligibility criteria to apply for this latest recruitment of NIOS Noida:
Educational Qualification Details:
- Graduation in any discipline.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Photoshop, CorelDraw, Illustrator, InDesign, and Fine Art.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Adobe Premiere, Adobe and effects.
- Proficiency in Hindi as well as the English language.
- The minimum age to apply for this latest job opportunity with NIOS is 25 years.
- The maximum age to apply for this latest job opportunity with NIOS is 40 years.
The authorities will select the candidates for NIOS Job Vacancies on the basis of their performance in the following selection round:
There is no application fee to apply for this job opening at NIOS.
The selected candidate will get the salary of Rs.30,000 per month.
How to Apply for NIOS Recruitment 2017 Technical/ Graphic Designer Posts:
- Visit the Official Website of National Institute of Open Schooling i.e www.nios.ac.in.
- Click on the related job notification.
- Find the enclosed Application form format.
- Take the print out of Application form.
- Fill the form carefully with correct details.
- Walk-in to the interview venue along with the application form and attested copies of testimonials.
- Also, carry the original documents with you at the time of interview.
Interview Venue Address:
Institute of Open Schooling,
Head Quarters, A-24-25,
The candidates have to attend the interview on 20th July 2017 to the venue address given in the post at 11:00 AM.
For NIOS Recruitment Official Notification: Click Here