NIPCCD Recruitment 2017
The National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development announces the latest NIPCCD Vacancy notification for the post of Consultant on a contractual basis. Apply for 25 NIPCCD Recruitment 2017 through offline mode on or before 31st August 2017. Aspirants, as National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development Recruitment 2017 has only limited NIPCCD Vacancies, make sure that you prepare well for all the selection rounds. Scroll down to read the NIPCCD Jobs 2017 Notification that includes details of the eligibility criteria, selection process, salary etc. Grab this wonderful opportunity and apply for the same.
NIPCCD Vacancy 2017 Details @ nipccd.nic.in
|Name of the Board||National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development (NIPCCD).|
|No. of Vacancies||25|
|Name of the Posts||Consultant|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Last Date||31st August 2017|
|Job Location||Across India|
|S. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
NIPCCD Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should be the officers retired at the Director/ Deputy Secretary level from State/ Central Government or Public Sector undertakings.
- Also, the candidates should possess a Master’s Degree in Science/Commerce/Social Science from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks.
For further details of educational qualification, refer to the official notification.
- Upper Age Limit: 65 years.
Click Here To Read Latest Employment News
Other Details of NIPCCD Job Vacancy 2017
The authorities will select the applicants on the basis of their performance in the following round:
- Written Examination.
- Skill Test: Proficiency in working on the Computers like MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- There is no application fee for this recruitment.
The candidates who will be selected for the job opportunity in NIPCCD Vacancy 2017 will get the following salary:
- 45,000/- per month.
How to Apply for NIPCCD Notification 2017
- Logon to the official website of NIPCCD i.e www.nipccd.nic.in
- Click on Vacancies on the home page.
- Click on “Vacancy for Consultants under CMU”.
- Download the notification.
- Read all the notification carefully and be ready with all the necessary documents.
- Take the print out of the Application Form enclosed with the official notification.
- Fill the Application Form with all your correct details.
- Send the application form to the address given below before the last date ends.
Deputy Director (Admin).
- Last Date of Submitting the Application Form: 31st August 2017.
|Official Notification||Application Form|
|Employment News||Central Govt Jobs|