- 1 Apply www.nird.org.in Notification 2017
- 1.1 NIRD Recruitment 2017 Details
- 1.2 www.nird.org.in Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
- 1.3 NIRD Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 NIRD Recruitment 2016 – 62 NIRD Hyderabad Jobs
- 1.5 NIRD Vacancy Details – NIRD Jobs
- 1.6 Eligibility Criteria for NIRD Hyderabad Recruitment 2016
- 1.7 National Institute of Rural Development Jobs Notification Details 2016
- 1.8 NIRD Result 2016
- 1.9 Download NIRD Notification 2016 PDF
- 2 NIRD Recruitment 2015 Notification
- 3 NIRD Hyderabad Vacancy Details – NIRD Jobs
- 4 NIRD Hyderabad Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 National Institute of Rural Development Recruitment 2015 Details
- 6 Admit Cards for NIRD Recruitment 2015
- 7 NIRD Hyderabad Result 2015
- 8 Download NIRD Recruitment 2015 Notification PDF
Through NIRD Recruitment 2017, National Institute of Rural development, Hyderabad is taking an effort to recruit 21 willing candidates who can work as Upper Division Clerk, Lower Division Clerk and as Typist. Concerning www.nird.org.in Recruitment 2017, online applications are invited by the organization from eligible candidates on or before the last date i.e 15th June 2017. Interested individuals can start their online application process of NIRD Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 from 13th June 2017 @ www.nird.org.in.
Apply www.nird.org.in Notification 2017
A latest career related advertisement regarding NIRD Recruitment 2017 has been issued by National Institute of Rural Development, Hyderabad on 13th June 2017. Talented and dynamic aspirants can submit application form through online mode for the 21 NIRD Jobs 2017 which are UDC, LDC, and Typist posts. The closing date for NIRD Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 is 15th July 2017. All the Indian nationals can apply for this Sarkari Naukri and make this job yours.
Job entrants who meet all the below said eligibility criteria and have the requirements can easily grab the chance of www.nird.org.in Recruitment 2017 by forwarding their filled application form online on or before the closing date i.e 15th July 2017. Fascinated candidates of NIRD Hyderabad Placements 2017 can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Here we provide all the concerned details like age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process and how to apply process regarding NIRD Recruitment 2017 Notification. Willing applicants may have a look at it by scrolling down. Recent updates regarding jobs are available on this link which is available on our website. i.e Employment News.
NIRD Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of the Organization||National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD)|
|Name of the Post||Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Typist Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||21 Posts|
|Job Location||Hyderabad (Telangana)|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Examination and Interview|
www.nird.org.in Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Upper Division clerk||04|
NIRD Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who are willing to work for www.nird.org.in Notification 2017 should meet the eligibility criteria mentioned below.
Individuals must have below mentioned qualification to apply for NIRD Careers 2017.
- For UDC (Upper Division Clerk ): Must have completed Graduation from any recognized university along with 5 years of work experience in any Govt office and must also be good at typing.
- For LDC (Lower Division Clerk)/Typist: Applicant must have passed 12th class from the recognized university and should also be good at typing in Hindi and English.
Aspirants who are applying for NIRD Vacancies 2017 must attain the specified below age:
For UDC (Upper Division Clerk )
- Maximum Age: 35 years
For LDC ( Lower Division Clerk)/Typist
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 27 year
Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Selected Candidates through an interview will get an impressive amount of Rs. 5200/-to Rs.20,200/- along with the grade pay of Rs.1900/- to Rs.2400/- per month.
Applicants should clear these tests in order to get into NIRD Jobs 2017.
Applicants applying for www.nird.org.in Recruitment 2017 should pay the application fee as specified in the official notification.
How to Apply for NIRD Vacancy 2017?
- Applicants should first log on to the official website i.e www.nird.org.in
- You can Job Vacancies on the home page.
- Click on it.
- You will then find official Notification, click on it.
- If you are a new user, register first.
- After successful completion of registration process, click on apply now.
- Provide all the registration details.
- The application form gets opened.
- Fill up all the necessary details.
- Upload your photograph.
- Attach all the documents along with the application form.
- Submit the application form before the last date.
- Advertisement Date: 13th June 2017.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 13th June 2017.
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 15th July 2017.
www.nird.org.in Notification 2017 – Click Here
NIRD Recruitment 2016 Notification issued for 62 Computer Assistant, Moderator Posts. The link to apply Online for NIRD Hyderabad Jobs is provided below on our site. Applicants have to submit the Online Application for NIRD Jobs before completion of the last date.
NIRD Recruitment 2016 – 62 NIRD Hyderabad Jobs
National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj, Hyderabad has issued the Notification in the month of June 2016. This Notification is to fill 62 vacancies of Moderators, Computer Assistants Posts on tenure basis. Job Seekers searching for Central Government Jobs have to apply for NIRD Hyderabad Recruitment 2016 on or before the last date i.e. 18th July 2016. Candidates have to read the detailed NIRD Notification for Eligibility and Vacancy Details. Applicants who possess Master’s Degree in the respective discipline are eligible to apply for National Institute of Rural Development Jobs. The Aspirant can also visit the official website www.nird.org.in for more details regarding the NIRD Hyderabad Notification. Further details like NIRD Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Application Process, etc. of National Institute of Rural Development Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
NIRD Vacancy Details – NIRD Jobs
|S.No||Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|2.||Computer Assistant||32 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for NIRD Hyderabad Recruitment 2016
Applicants who wish to apply for NIRD Recruitment 2016 have to check the Eligibility Details such as Educational Qualification and Age Limit from the below provided information. Job Seeker must satisfy the age as per the rules of the Government.
Age Limit for National Institute of Rural Development Recruitment
Candidates who wish to apply for NIRD Jobs should attain the below age limit.
- Maximum Age: 40 years.
Educational Qualification for NIRD Hyderabad Notification
- For Moderator: Applicants must complete Master’s Degree in Social Sciences with Knowledge in Computer Applications and relevant experience.
- For Computer Assistant: Job Seekers should pass Master’s Degree in Computer Applications with Knowledge in Web Applications, Operating System, and RDBMS.
National Institute of Rural Development Jobs Notification Details 2016
Name of the Organization: National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj, Hyderabad.
Official Web Site: www.nird.org.in.
Name of the Post: Moderator, Computer Assistant Posts.
Total No. of Vacancies: 62 Posts.
Application Mode: Online.
Tenure Period: One Year.
Job Category: Central Government Jobs.
Selection Process: Applicants who have applied for NIRD Recruitment 2016 will be selected as per the Recruitment Board of National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj.
Pay Scale: Candidates selected for NIRD Hyderabad Jobs will get the Pay Band as mentioned below.
- For Moderator: Rs 30,000/- per month.
- For Computer Assistant: Rs 20,000/- per month.
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 18/07/2016.
NIRD Online Application – www.nird.org.in
Aspirants applying for these NIRD Hyderabad Recruitment 2016 need to check the online application at the official website. The link for applying online for National Institute of Rural Development Jobs will be provided on our site. Aspirants need to Click on Apply online tab for the Moderator, Computer Assistant Post from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Application form will be available on the site up to 18th July 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read the notification carefully before applying online for National Institute of Rural Development Recruitment 2016.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the form on completion of the last date.
- Take a printout of the Application for future use.
Click below link for NIRD Recruitment 2016 Online Application
NIRD Online Application for Moderator & Computer Assistant Posts
NIRD Result 2016
After the hiring process has completed, National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj will release the results of NIRD Jobs. Candidates who have applied for this NIRD Hyderabad Jobs can check the official site for results. The complete details of NIRD results will be announced on our site. Visit our website regularly for more updates regarding NIRD Hyderabad Recruitment 2016.
Download NIRD Notification 2016 PDF
NIRD Recruitment 2015 Notification
NIRD Recruitment 2015 Notification has been released recently in the month of August. National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj (NIRD) has issued this recruitment notification to fill 51 vacancies of Assistants Senior Junior, State Team Managers, Assistant Director (M&E), Regional Director (M&E) & Other Posts. Aspirants who are searching foe Latest Central Government Jobs may use this NIRD Hyderabad Recruitment 2015 Notification. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for any of these NIRD Jobs released under NIRD Recruitment 2015 through online on or before the last date. Last date for online registration of National Institute of Rural Development Recruitment is 18th September 2015.
National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) is an Indian institute for research in rural development. It is located in Rajendranagar near Hyderabad. NIRD offers one year PGDRDM course. Its mission is to develop a committed cadre of rural development professionals trained to deal with the challenges in rural areas. It has recently released the recruitment notification for Team Managers, Directors & Some other posts. Aspirants who wish to work in NIRD may apply online for any of these vacancies released under NIRD Recruitment 2015 on or before 18/09/2015.
National Institute of Rural Development, Hyderabad is inviting applications from professionally qualified candidates to work in as a Director, Manager & some other posts. Interested candidates can check NIRD Jobs notification our site. you can also check NIRD Hyderabad Notification from official website www.nird.org.in. Online registration for the National Institute of Rural Development recruitment 2015 is available till 18/09/2015. Remaining details like eligibility, selection process, vacancy details etc of NIRD Hyderabad Recruitment 2015 are available below.
NIRD Hyderabad Vacancy Details – NIRD Jobs
National Institute of Rural Development has published the recruitment notification for 51 various Posts. Here we are giving the number of vacancies available for each post. This will help you to know the total number of vacancies and post wise vacancies released under NIRD Recruitment 2015.
Total Vacancies: 51 Posts.
Post wise vacancies:
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1.||Director (Monitoring & Evaluation)||1 post|
|2.||Director (Training & Development)||1 post|
|3.||Director (Finance)||1 post|
|4.||Regional Director(M & E)||4 posts|
|5.||Joint Director (Appraisal)||1 post|
|6.||Joint Director (Admin)||1 post|
|7.||Joint Director (impact Evaluation)||1 post|
|8.||Joint Director (MIS)||1 post|
|9.||Joint Director (Content development and assessment)||1 post|
|10.||Assistant Director (M&E)||5 post|
|11.||Assistant Director (MIS)||2 post|
|12.||Assistant Director (Training & Capacity Building)||2 post|
|13.||Assistant Director (Impact evaluation)||1 post|
|14.||Assistant Director (Finance)||4 posts|
|15.||State Team Managers||13 posts|
|16.||Project Officer (Experience in M&E wit HR)||1 post|
|17.||Project Officer Law||1 post|
|18.||Project Assistants Senior Junior||10 post|
NIRD Hyderabad Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria
The Candidates applying for various Posts in NIRD should meet the below eligibility criteria such as educational qualification and Age limit. The eligibility criteria given in our website is based on the Eligibility criteria as given in NIRD Recruitment 2015 Notification.
- For S.N 01 Post: Candidates should possess Bachelor Degree or PG.
- For S.N 02 & 04 posts: Candidates should possess Gradation.
- S.N 03 Post: Candidates should possess ICWA/MBA in finance or M.Com.
- For Joint Director (Appraisal): Candidates should possess MBA.
- For Joint Director (MIS): Candidates should possess BE/B.Tech.
- Project officer (LAW): Candidates should possess LLB/ BL.
- For Joint Director: Candidates should possess PH.D in social Science.
National Institute of Rural Development Recruitment 2015 Details
Name of the Organization: National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj (NIRD).
Official website: www.nird.org.in
Official online site: www. ddugky.info
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
Total Vacancies: 51 Posts.
Job location: Hyderabad.
Application Mode: Online.
Application Fee: N/A.
Important Dates to remember:
- Last Date for Submission of online application: 18/09/2015.
NIRD Online Application
Eligible candidates can apply through online for the NIRD Jobs at the official website www.nird.org.in & www.ddugky.info on or before 18/09/2015.
How to apply:
- Log on to the official website www.nird.org.in & www.ddugky.info
- Click on Job Vacancies.
- Select New Application Notification.
- Read all the Instructions carefully.
- If eligible Click on Direct Recruitment.
- Fill the Application with all the details.
- Submit the Application & Take print out of it for future reference.
To Apply online for NIRD Recruitment 2015 click on below link
Admit Cards for NIRD Recruitment 2015
The candidates who have applied for NIRD Recruitment 2015 are eligible to download the admit cards. As per National Institute of Rural Development Recruitment notification, you have to apply on or before 18/09/2015. You have to apply through online mode only. Admit Cards for NIRD Jobs will be available few days before the exam in the official site.
NIRD Hyderabad Result 2015
Once the results have been released, candidates can check their NIRD recruitment 2015 results at official website. The NIRD result releasing dates will be updated on our website. So keep visiting our site regularly for more updates of National Institute of Rural Development Results.