NMDC Deputy Manager Recruitment Notification is released on 17th Dec 2016. The National Mineral Development Corporation Recruits 22 Candidates for the posts of Deputy, General, Junior Manager. All the interested candidates can apply for NMDC jobs with Advertisement No. 3/2016 in different departments like Finance, Safety, Survey, Raj Basha through online on or before 21st Jan 2017 (6.00 p.m).
NMDC Deputy Manager Recruitment Notification
Candidates who completed Graduation, and waiting for the Central Government Notification, Job in NMDC is the excellent opportunity with the high Pay scale. The Online application process of NMDC Deputy Manager Recruitment starts from 20/12/2016 (10.00 am). Complete info of the NMDC Deputy Manager Recruitment is present in this article. You can find more news about Central government job Vacancies in Employment News. Here you can find all the info about NMDC Notification such as Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Pay Scale, Application process, etc.
The NMDC is a state-controlled mineral producer of Government of India. As it is a mineral producer it comes under Ministry of Steel. NMDC Notification released, and it is really a better job for the central Government job Aspirants. All Candidates must submit the NMDC Jobs application forms before the last date to avoid server issues. You can find the Notification link and Official Notification of NMDC Deputy Manager Recruitment 2016-17. To know more details the NMDC General Manager Recruitment refer www.nmdc.co.in
Vacancy of NMDC Recruitment Notification, Hyderabad
|Department||Name of the post||Number of posts|
|Saftey||Dy. General Manager
Asst. General Manager
|Raj Sabha||Asst. Manager||02|
NMDC vacancies are provided here, and you can apply for the desired post in the Department you are interested. If you want to apply for two different posts, a Separate application form should be sent to National Mineral Development Corporation, Hyderabad.
Brief Info about the NMDC Recruitment – www.nmdc.co.in
|Name of the Organisation||National Mineral Development Corporation|
|Name of the posts||General Manager, Asst. Manager, Jr. Officer, Dy. Manager|
|Departments||Finance, Saftey, Saftey, Raj Sabha|
|Job Categoery||Central Government|
|Last date to Apply||21st Jan 2017 (6.00 p.m).|
Eligibility Details of NMDC Recruitment Notification – 2016-17
- Educational qualification for the post of General Manager (Finance Department)
Candidates should possess a graduation from any recognized University, and Member of Chartered Accounts of India. Applicants also should have a minimum Experience of 5 years as a Senior level worker.
- Educational qualification for the post of Asst. Manager (Saftey Department)
Applicants should have a degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering and a degree in Industrial Saftey. All candidates must possess a working Experience in Central/State/Public sector like Iron, Power, Steel etc.
- Educational qualification for the post of Jr. Officer (Survey Department)
Aspirants should complete three years Diploma in Civil Engineering and should have a minimum experience of 5 years in the Survey of Linear Projects like Land, RoadS, Oil, Water pipelines.
- Educational qualification for the post of Asst. Manager (Raj Basha Department)
Educational Eligibility for the post of Asst. Manager in the Department of Raj Basha is M.A English as a subject at Degree Level and also should complete course conducted by Central Translation Bureau, Ministry of Home affairs.
Age Limit to Apply for NMDC Manager Recruitment
- General Manager, DGM: 52 Years.
- AGM, Sr. Manager: 50 Years.
- Dy. Manager, Asst. Manager: 45Years.
- Junior Officer: 35 Years.
Other Details of NMDC Dy Manager Recruitment Notification
The pay Scale, Selection Process, Application Process, details of National Mineral Development Corporation are given below. All Applicants must know complete details of the post you are applying. Carefully apply for the NMDC Recruitment by following the steps given below.
Pay scale details per month
- General Manager post: Rs. 51, 300/-to Rs. 73,000/-
- DGM post: Rs.19, 000/- to Rs. 24, 400/-
- AGM post: Rs. 43, 200/- to Rs. 66, 000/-
- Sr. Manager post: Rs. 36, 600/- to Rs. 62, 000/-
- Dy. Manager post: Rs. 24, 900/- to Rs. 50, 500/-
- Asst. Manager post: Rs. 20, 600/- to Rs. 46, 500/-
- Junior Officer post: Rs. 15, 000/- to Rs. 38, 000/-
Selection Process of NMDC Vacancies
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the Interview conducted by the National Mineral Development Corporation. For the complete details refer NMDC official Notification 2017.
Important dates of the NMDC Online Application
- Online Application Process Starts From 20/12/2016.
- The Last date to Apply Online for NMDC Recruitment is 21/01/2017.
- Applicants should send the Application printout and documents on or before 31/01/2017.
How to Apply for Manager posts of NMDC Recruitment?
- Applicants should go to the official Website www.nmdc.co.in. and click on “Careers”.
- Click on the link to the post you Apply.
- Carefully fill the application form and submit.
- Take a Print – out of the application form.
- Attach the Certificates and Testimonials in support of Age, Qualification, Experience to the NMDC Application form.
- Send them to them through post/ Courier to the address mentioned below.
Assistant General Manager (Personnel) (R&P)
10-3-311/A, Khanij Bhavan
Hyderabad – 500028.
NOTE: All candidates should make sure that the documents should reach the NMDC office before 31/01/2017.
NMDC Manager Jobs Notification
Apply Online for NMDC Recruitment 2016