www.npcil.co.in 2019 Recruitment – 162 Vacancies
NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Notification – Apply Online 162 Stipendiary Trainee Vacancies: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited recently released NPCIL Recruitment 2019-20 Notification to recruit eligible and talented candidates to fill up 162 new NPCIL Vacancy 2019. The Aspirants who are waiting for the NPCIL Careers 2019 Can apply before the last date @ www.npcil.nic.in Recruitment 2019/npcilcareers.co.in. Applicants can get the latest information about NPCIL Recruitment and list of eligibility conditions etc.. on this page. Read further to know more about NPCIL Requirements 2019, NPCIL Salary details, NPCIL Careers 2019 and other necessary details. Keep visiting us to get more information about www.npcil.nic.in Recruitment 2019-2020 Notification.
NPCIL Recruitment 2019 @ www.npcilcarees.co.in
www.npcil.nic.in Recruitment 2019-20 Notification is here. Nuclear Power Corporation India Limited announced latest job notification entitled as NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Notification. Accordingly, 162 Vacancies are available for Stipendiary Trainee Posts. Interested Candidates can apply Online for NPCIL Jobs 2019-20 @ npcilcareers.co.in 2019. Last Date to submit your application forms for NPCIL Vacancy 2019 is 31st January 2019. You can check www.npcil.nic.in Jobs 2019 to know more about Job Vacancies in NPCIL Notification 2019-20.
NPCIL Careers 2019 Overview
|Name of the Board||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)|
|Official Website||www.npcil.nic.in (OR) npcilcareers.co.in|
|Posts Name||Stipendiary Trainee & Others|
|Number of Vacancies||162|
|Application Mode||Apply Online.|
|Application Starting date||9th January 2019|
|Last Date||31st January 2019|
|Jobs Category||Central Government Jobs|
NPCIL Vacancy 2019 Details – 162 www.npcil.nic.in Recruitment 2019
|Name of the Discipline||Number of Vacancies|
|Stipendiary Trainees/Scientific Assistant (AT/SA) – Diploma Holders in Engineering|
|Stipendiary Trainees/Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) – Science Graduates|
|Scientific Assistant B – Diploma Holders in Civil Engineering|
|Stipendiary Trainees/Technician (ST/TM) (Category II) – Plant Operator|
|Stipendiary Trainees/Technician (ST/TM) (Category II) – Maintainers|
Nuclear Power Corporation of India NPCIL Recruitment 2019-2020 Eligibility Criteria
To apply Online for the www.npcil.nic.in Recruitment 2019-2019 Examination, you should satisfy the eligibility conditions. Educational Qualification and Age Limits required to apply for each www.npcil.nic.in Recruitment given in detail in the NPCIL Official Notification PDF. Also, Check NPCIL GATE Cutoff and other details on this page.
- Stipendiary Trainees/Technician (ST/TM) (Category II) Diploma Holders – Passed Diploma in Engineering with not less than 60% marks in relevant discipline from a recognized board
- Stipendiary Trainees/Technician (ST/TM) (Category II) – Science Graduates – Passed B.Sc with not less than 60% marks in relevant discipline from a recognized board
- Stipendiary Trainees/Scientific Assistant (AT/SA) – Diploma Holders in Engineering – 18 to 25 Years
- Stipendiary Trainees/Scientific Assistant (ST/SA) – Science Graduates – 18 to 25 Years
- Scientific Assistant B – Diploma Holders in Civil Engineering – 18 to 30 Years
- Stipendiary Trainees/Technician (ST/TM) (Category II) – Plant Operator – 18 to 30 Years
- Stipendiary Trainees/Technician (ST/TM) (Category II) – Maintainers – 18 to 24 Years
Age Relaxation applicable depending on your Category.
- As per the Rules
www.npcil.nic.in Recruitment 2019-2020 – Complete Details
Selected Candidates for NPCIL Recruitment 2019 will get the following salary,
- Stipendiary Trainees/Technician (ST/TM) (Category II) Diploma Holders – Rs.16,000/- to Rs.18,000/- per month
- Stipendiary Trainees/Technician (ST/TM) (Category II) – Science Graduates – Rs. 10,500/- to Rs.12,500/- per month
NPCIL Online Application Fee
Application fee for www.npcil.co.in Jobs 2019 is as follows,
- Please Refer Official Notification Provided Below
NPCIL Examination Fee 2019-20
- Refer Official Notification Provided below
NPCIL 2019 Selection Process
Selection Procedure for www.npcilcareers.co.in Recruitment 2019 is as follows,
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard Test
NPCIL Careers 2019-20 @ npcil.nic.in 2019 Online Apply Links
In this section, you will find Step by step process of submitting the NPCIL Online Application form @ www.psc.ap.gov.in Most of the candidates may face difficulties to understand the NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Apply Online process. So, here we have provided simple steps. Check out the NPCIL Notification PDF carefully for mandatory instructions and application dates.
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2019-2019 Notification
- Click on the NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Apply Online link provided below.
- Enter all the required details in NPCIL Online Application Form.
- Scan & Upload all the required certificates along with Photograph (If Required).
- Pay prescribed amount as application fee.
- Finally, Click on Submit Button to Complete NPCIL Online Application Form 2019 Process.
- Take Printout of Application form of NPCIL Job Vacancies 2019 for further use.
Important Links for NPCIL Recruitment 2019 for Stipendiary Trainee
|NPCIL Official Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|NPCIL Syllabus||Click Here|
|NPCIL Previous Papers||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Important Dates for NPCIL Careers 2019-2020
|NPCIL 2019-20 Exam Dates|
|Advertisement Date||9th January 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||9th January 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||31st January 2019|
The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is an Indian public corporation headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra state. It is 100% owned by the central government and is responsible for the production of nuclear energy for electrical purposes. NPCIL was established in September 1987 under the Companies Act of 1956, “for the purpose of designing, constructing, operating and maintaining nuclear power plants in accordance with the programs and programs of the United States.” Indian Government under the Energy Law Atomic of 1962. “NPCIL was the only organization responsible for the construction and operation of commercial nuclear power plants in India until the establishment of BHAVINI (Bharatiya Nabhikiya). Vidyut Nigam). The company had 21 nuclear reactors in operation in seven sites with a total installed capacity of 6780 MWe.