NSFDC Recruitment 2022 Notification | National Scheduled Castes Finance & Development Corporation has released the official notification NSFDC/HR/Rectt./149/2022 for NSFDC Recruitment 2022. Intrested candidates can apply to NSFDC Jobs through the official website nsfdc.nic.in. National Scheduled Castes Finance & Development Corporation vacancy notification 2022 for Various Junior Executive, Senior Assistant Posts. The Online application started from 16th July 2022. The Online application closing date is 14th August 2022.
NSFDC Recruitment 2022 Notification | Various Junior Executive Posts
The applicants will be recruited for Junior Executive, Senior Assistant posts in All Over India. Stay tuned to the article for all the details of NSFDC Recruitment 2022. On this page, we have given all the details regarding the Recruitment, notification, exam dates, etc., released for the NSFDC Recruitment 2022. Students are requested to regularly visit the official website of NSFDC or stay connected with us. Before applying, candidates should read all the instructions carefully and ensure they fulfil all the eligibility criteria for the post. Candidates waiting for Govt Job Vacancy 2022 can use this great opportunity.
NSFDC Recruitment 2022 – Highlights
|Name of the Board||National Scheduled Castes Finance & Development Corporation|
|Name of the Post||Junior Executive, Senior Assistant posts|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Application Mode||Apply Online|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||16th July 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||14th August 2022|
NSFDC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- Junior Executive (Operations)-Various
- Senior Assistant – Various
Eligibility Criteria for National Scheduled Castes Finance & Development Corporation Recruitment 2022
NSFDC Vacancy Educational Qualification:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Application/ IT or PGDCA with Master’s Degree in Commerce/ Economics/ Business Administration.
- He/she should have knowledge of one or more programming languages like VB, C, C++, C# and Web Designing/ Scripting and HTML/DHTML, ASP Programming etc., and back-end software like MS-SQL, Oracle, etc.
- Minimum 3 years’ hands-on relevant experience in software Development in a Financial Institution/ similar organization. He/she should be well acquainted with recent/ latest programming software and work.
NSFDC Careers Age limit:
- Junior Executive (IT): 28 years
- Senior Assistant: 27 years
NSFDC Recruitment Selection Procedure:
- Online Written Test.
NSFDC Notification Application Fee:
- General/OBC Candidates – Rs.600/-
- SC/ST/PwBD/ExSM Candidates – Nil
NSFDC Recruitment Pay Scale:
- Junior Executive (Information Technology) – Rs. 26,000 – Rs.93,000/-
- Senior Assistant – Rs. 25,000 – Rs. 90,000/-
How to apply for National Scheduled Castes Finance & Development Corporation Jobs 2022?
- https://nsfdc.nic.in. to go to the official website of NSFDC.
- Navigate to the NSFDC careers or the Latest News pages.
- Look for the Various job postings and download them.
- Check and confirm your eligibility to apply for the various positions.
- Find and download the NSFDC online application form.
- Fill out the application form and send it in.
- Make a payment (if necessary), and then submit the application.
- Take a print of your application form for future reference.
Important Dates for NSFDC Careers 2022
|Starting Date to Apply||23rd July 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||08th August 2022|
Important Links for National Scheduled Castes Finance & Development Corporation Recruitment 2022
|NSFDC Official Notification Pdf|
|Apply Online Link for NSFDC Junior Executive & Other Posts|
|NSFDC Official Website|
NSFDC was set up by the Government of India on February 08, 1989, with the name National Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes Finance and Development Corporation (NSCSTFDC). It was incorporated as a wholly owned Government of India Company under Section 8 of the Companies Act, 2013 (Previously Section 25 of the Companies Act, 1956).Consequent to the orders of the Government of India declaring bifurcation of the erstwhile NSCSTFDC into two separate corporations (one each for SCs & STs), the existing NSFDC is now functioning exclusively for the development of the Scheduled Castes w.e.f. 10.04.2001.
It has been assigned the task of financing, facilitating and mobilizing funds for the economic empowerment of persons having an annual family income up to Rs. 3.00 lakh for both rural and urban areas. It provides financial assistance for income-generating schemes for the target group through State Channelising Agencies (SCAs) nominated by respective State/UT Governments and other Channel Partners such as Public Sector Banks, Regional Rural Banks, NBFC-MFIs, JHARCRAFT, NEDFi etc. A Board of Directors manages this with representation from Central Government, State Scheduled Castes Development Corporations, Financial Institutions and non-official members representing Scheduled Castes. Read more.