- 1 NSIC Recruitment 2017 – nsic.co.in Career
- 2 NSIC Vacancy Details – NSIC Jobs
- 2.1 Eligibility Criteria of NSIC Recruitment 2016 – www.nsic.co.in
- 2.2 NSIC Notification 2016 Details – National Small Industries Corporation Jobs
- 2.3 NSIC Results
- 2.4 Download National Small Industries Corporation Limited Recruitment Notification & Application Form
Latest Employment Notification has released for all Job Seekers. National Small Industries Corporation Limited Announced NSIC Recruitment 2017 Notification. The Notification has 56 vacancies for various posts. Contenders can apply for these NSIC Careers 2017 Vacancies through the online process @ nsic.co.in before the last date mentioned below. Aspirants who want NSIC Jobs 2017 can apply for Deputy General Manager, General Manager, and various other posts.
NSIC Recruitment 2017 – nsic.co.in Career
Aspirants who are looking for latest Employment News, National Small Industries Corporation Ltd, is accepting all Eligible Job Seekers from all over India to fill there 56 Vacancies. Candidates who want to work as Manager in National Small Industries can start applying through online NSIC Careers 2017. Contenders will get age relaxation time based on their reservations as per Indian Government. Applicants who are applying for NSIC Recruitment 2017 must have completed MBA or its equivalent from recognized university or Board. Candidates can start applying from now for NSIC vacancies 2017 before the last date.
Individuals who are willing to have a good position in NSIC Recruitment 2017 can start reading from now. Eligible Aspirants will be selected based on the interview process. Candidates can know the vacancies for various posts based on their reservations in the below section. Job Seekers can get a brief information about NSIC Careers 2017 like eligibility criteria, Age limit and various details in the below article. Candidates applying for NSIC Notification 2017 here is latest Sarkari Naukri News. Aspirants must have the minimum experience to work as a manager in National Small Industries Corporation Ltd. Contenders will get to know the application fee for the online process in below section.
NSIC Careers 2017 Notification Details – www.nsiccareers.co.in
|Name of the Organisation||National Small Industries Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Post||56|
|Number of Vacancies||Deputy General Manager, Deputy Manager, and Various Posts|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
NSIC Notification 2017 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Deputy General Manager||11|
Aspirants can look at the above table for a number of vacancies and can apply for various posts as per NSIC Careers 2017.
NSIC Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must meet the below eligibility criteria to work for National Small Industries Corporation Ltd.
Aspirants must have the below Education Qualification to work on various posts as per NSCI Careers 2017
Deputy General Manager:
- Contenders must be a graduate with full-time MBA or equivalent having specialization in Marketing from recognized board or university.
- Must have Post Graduation Degree in PGDBA, PGDBM, MMS, MMM
- Must have 10 years Experience including seven years experience after MBA or its equivalent.
- Contenders must be a graduate with full-time MBA/ PGDBM or equivalent having specialization in Marketing from recognized board or university.
- Must have Post Graduation Degree in PGDBA, MMS, MMM
- Must have five years Experience after MBA or its equivalent from reputed public/ Private Sector.
- Contenders must be a graduate with full-time B.com/ M.com / CA(Inter) or equivalent having specialization in Finance from recognized board or university.
- Must have Post Graduation Degree in PGDBA, MBA, PGDBM, MMS, MMM.
- Must have five years experience for B.Com graduate in Accounts sector from public/ private organization.
- Aspirants must have one year experience in Finance/ Banking for M.Com or CA(Inter) graduate from Public/ Private Sector.
Aspirants must meet the below age limit to work on various posts.
- Deputy General Manager:
- Maximum Age Limit: 45 Years.
- General Manager:
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years.
- Accounts Officer:
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 Years.
Job Seekers will get age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC and for Ex- Serviceman as per government rules.
National Small Industries Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017 other Details
Candidates who want to be posted as General Manager and various other posts must Qualify the below Selection method.
- Test/ Interview.
For more details about Application fee Aspirants can look at NSIC Careers Notification 2017 Official Advertisement below.
Aspirants will get a huge pay scale as per NSIC Jobs 2017.
- Deputy General Manager: Rs.29100- 54500/-
- General Manager: Rs. 16400-40500/-
- Accounts Officer: Rs. 12000-24000/-
How to Apply for NSIC Career 2017?
- Candidates first visit the Official Website of National Small Industries Corporation Ltd i.e www.nsic.co.in
- In the home page, you will find Careers.
- Click on Careers.
- You will find the Notification for Various posts.
- Click on the Post for which you are applying for.
- Candidate will be directed to next page.
- In that page near the posts, you will find Apply online.
- Click on Apply online.
- Then click on the terms and condition and then click on online registration.
- After that fill all the required details like name, date of birth and various other details.
- Scan your passport size photo and required documents.
- Then click apply and pay the application fee through online process.
- Take a printout of the application for future use.
- Advertisement Starting Date: 03rd July 2017.
- Application Starting Date: 03rd July 2017.
- Application Closing Date: 21st July 2017.
- Closing date for online Payment: 21st July 2017.
NSIC Careers 2017 Notification – Official Advertisement
NSIC Recruitment 2016 Notification has been recently released in the month of June 2016 with Advt No: NSIC/HR/E-0,1,3/AM,DM,CM/16/003. National Small Industries Corporation Limited has published this advertisement to fill 60 vacancies of Chief Manager, Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager Posts on Contract Basis. Aspirants who were searching for Central Government Jobs may apply for this NSIC Jobs released under National Small Industries Corporation Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these National Small Industries Jobs through National Small Industries Corporation Limited Recruitment 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.nsic.co.in for more details regarding the NSIC Notification 2016. The Last Date for Submission of Application is 11th July 2016. Other details like NSIC Vacancy details, Educational Qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding National Small Industries Corporation Jobs are mentioned below.
NSIC Vacancy Details – NSIC Jobs
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Chief Manager (Technology)||05 Posts|
|2.||Deputy Manager (Business Development/ Technology)||15 Posts|
|3.||Deputy Manager (Finance & Accounts)||10 Posts|
|4.||Assistant Manager (Business Development/ Technology)||15 Posts|
|5.||Assistant Manager (Finance & Accounts)||15 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria of NSIC Recruitment 2016 – www.nsic.co.in
Age Limit for National Small Industries Corporation Recruitment
Candidates who wish apply for ERDO BTT Jobs have to attain the below age limit as on 01.07.2016.
- For Chief Manager Posts: Maximum Age: 42 years.
- For Deputy Manager: Maximum Age: 35 years.
- Assistant Manager: Maximum Age: 30 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules of the Government.
Educational Qualification for National Small Industries Jobs
- For Chief Manager: Job Seekers must complete Graduation in Electrical, Electronics & Communication, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Electronics Engineering from recognized Institute or University.
- For Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager: Applicants should be a Graduate (MBA/PGDBM) with specialization in Marketing from a recognized Institute or University.
NSIC Notification 2016 Details – National Small Industries Corporation Jobs
Name of the Organization: National Small Industries Corporation Limited.
Official Website: www.nsic.co.in.
Name of the Post: Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager, Chief Manager Posts.
No. of Vacancies: 60 Posts.
Contract Period: Three Years.
Application Mode: Offline.
Job Location: India.
Job Category: Central Government Jobs.
Selection Process: The Candidates applying for NSIC Jobs will be selected based on their performance in the following process.
Application Fee: Job Seekers have to pay the application fee for NSIC Recruitment 2016 through Demand Draft in favor of “The National Small Industries Corporation Limited”, payable at New Delhi. The Candidate has to write Name, Mobile No and Post Name on the reverse side of DD. The Category wise fee details are available below.
- For SC/ST/Women/PWD Candidates: Rs 200/-.
- For All Others: Rs 400/-.
Pay Scale: Applicants selected for National Small Industries Corporation Recruitment 2016 will get the Pay Band as per the rules of the Government.
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 11/07/2016 (till 6.00 p.m.).
NSIC Application Form – www.nsic.co.in
Aspirants applying for these National Small Industries Corporation Jobs need to download the application from the official website. The link for applying for National Small Industries Corporation Limited Recruitment 2016 will be provided on our site. The Last Date for Submission of Application is 11th July 2016. Aspirants need to apply for the Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager, Chief Manager Posts from the given link and submit it before the due date.
How to Apply:
- Read the notification carefully before applying for NSIC Jobs.
- Go to the link given on our site for application.
- Download the application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Paste recent passport size photograph on the application.
- Send the Application along with relevant documents through Speed/Registered/ Ordinary Post/ Courier/By Hand on or before the last date.
Documents to be enclosed along with Application:
- Self Attested copy of all Educational Certificates.
- Self Attested copy of Date of Birth Certificate.
- Attested copy of Experience Certificate.
- Self Attested copy of Qualification Certificate.
- Pay Slip or Latest Salary Certificate.
Deputy General Manager – Human Resources,
The National Small Industries Corporation,
Okhla Industrial Estate,
New Delhi- 110020.
After the completion of the hiring process, National Small Industries Corporation Limited will release the results of NSIC Recruitment 2016 Results. The results of National Small Industries Corporation Recruitment 2016 will be made available on our site. Check regularly the official website for more details regarding the results. Visit our site for latest updates of NSIC Jobs results.