NTRO Recruitment 2018-19 – 99 Technical Assistant, Aviator & Other Jobs
Latest NTRO Recruitment 2017-18 Notification – Apply Offline for 99 Technical Assistant, Aviator & other Vacancies. National Technical Research Organization invites offline applications from eligible candidates for filling up 99 vacant positions. The vacancies are for Technical Assistant, Administrative Officer, Aviator & Others. Therefore, all the interested aspirants can submit your applications from 9th December 2017. However, the last date to submit your applications for NTRO Recruitment is 31st January 2018. Moreover, check details like age limit, desired educational qualification, selection process, salary details and others in the below sections. Also, you can know more details regarding NTRO Recruitment [email protected] www.ntro.gov.in
NTRO Recruitment 2018-19 Details
|Name of the Organization||National Technical Research Organization (NTRO)|
|Post Name||Technical Assistant, Administrative Officer, Aviator & Others|
|Starting date to apply||09-12-2017|
|Closing date to apply|| |
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
NTRO Jobs 2018 Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|3.||Assistant Administrative Officer||05|
|6.||Scientist ‘B’ (Group-A Gazetted)||08|
Eligibility Criteria for NTRO Recruitment 2018
Job seekers willing to be a part of NTRO Technical Assistant Recruitment 2017 Notification must fulfill the below provided eligibility conditions. Additionally, aspirants can also get detailed information about educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, pay scale and how to apply process.
NTRO Recruitment Educational Qualification:
- Technical Assistant: Passed Graduation in Science, Mathematics, and Physics as one of the subjects from recognized Institution.
- Scientist ‘E’: Passed Bachelor’s/Master Degree in Physics or electronics or in first class from recognized University.
- Assistant Administrative Officer and Assistant Administrative Officer: Passed Degree/Master Degree in relevant field from recognized University or Institution.
- Aviator-I and Senior Aviator: Passed Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent facilitated by Defence Academy.
- Scientist ‘B’: Passed Master Degree in Physics/electronics/Maths from recognized university or Institution.
NTRO Recruitment 2017 Age Limit:
All the Applicants should have following age limit.
- For Scientist ‘E’: Maximum Age: 37 Years.
- Others: Maximum Age: 56 Years.
- Age relaxation up to 5 years is applicable in accordance with Instructions and orders issued by Central Government.
NTRO Recruitment Selection Process:
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the following tests.
- Computer Based Examination and
NTRO Recruitment Pay Scale:
Selected aspirants will get the best salary as per the rules and regulations of Central Government.
- Scientist ‘E’, Aviator-I, Scientist ‘B’: Rs.15,600/- to Rs.39,100/- + Grade Pay of Rs.7,600/-.
- Assistant Administrative Officer and Technical Assistant: Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- + Grade Pay of Rs.4,200/-.
NTRO Recruitment Application Fee:
- Applicants must pay prescribed amount their application Fee.
- However, Candidates have to make the payment of application fee at the time of applying.
How to Apply for NTRO Recruitment 2018:
- Firstly, candidates must visit NTRO Official website i.e. www.ntro.gov.in.
- On the main page, click on Recruitments.
- Click on the desired notification.
- Now, read the instruction given in official advertisement carefully.
- Then, click on application and from and download it.
- Take a print out of it.
- Fill in details like name, DOB, educational details and others.
- Also, attach attested copies of necessary certificates.
- Finally, post the application form to the postal address provided below before
8th January 2018(Extended to 31-01-2018).
Assistant Director (Pers/R1)
National Technical Research Organisation,
Block-III, Old JNU Campus/Room No.204,
New Delhi – 110067.
NTRO Recruitment 2018 Important Links:
|Application Form||Click Here|
NTRO Recruitment 2018Important Dates:
|Advertisement Date||4th December 2017|
|Starting Date of application||9th December 2017|
|Last Date to apply|
National Technical Research Organisation has released Notification for the year 2017. The Notification is for the NTRO Recruitment 2017 for 99 Technical Assistant posts. Interested candidates may check the Eligibility and Educational Qualification of NTRO Vacancies 2017 here. Get Online Application for 99 Technical Assistant Posts @ ntro.gov.in. Eligible individuals have to apply for these NTRO Career 2017 before the last date i.e., 04th August 2017.
NTRO Vacancies 2017 Notification – ntro.gov.in
The National Technical Research Organisation has recently dispatched the notification to recruit the talented individuals for Technical Assistant Posts. Latest Employment News is NTRO Career 2017 is available for 99 Technical Assistant Posts. Qualified individuals in Engineering or Diploma from the recognized board are eligible to apply online for the latest NTRO Vacancies 2017. Contenders under Technical Assistant Post there are various vacancies available based on their reservations. Job Seekers can get more Information regarding the Vacancies for NTRO Recruitment 2017 from this article.
Aspirants trying for Sarkari Naukri jobs can apply for National Technical Research Organisation Recruitment 2017 as the application forms will be available from 15th July 2017. Eligible Job Seekers will be selected for the post of Technical Assistant based on their performance in Computer Based Test. Applicants will get huge pay scale as per NTRO Careers 2017. Candidates who have done Engineering in Electronics and Computer Science can make use of the opportunity to fill the 99 vacancies provided by NTRO Technical Assistant Jobs 2017. For more detailed information regarding NTRO National Technical Research Organisation Vacancies, Individuals can look at the below table.
NTRO Recruitment 2017 Notification Details
|Name of the Organisation||National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO)|
|Name of the Post||Technical Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||99|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Technical Assistant (Electronics)||60|
|Technical Assistant(Computer Science)||39|
Eligibility Criteria for National Technical Research Organisation Recruitment 2017
Aspirants must have below Eligibility Criteria to get posted as Technical Assistant
For Technical Assistant (Electronics):
- Must have Bachelors Degree in Science with Mathematics or Physics as one of the Subjects from a recognized University of Board.
- Three years of Diploma in Engineering or Technology in Electronics/ Communication.
- Should have Working Knowledge of Computer.
For Technical Assistant (Computer Science):
- Must have Bachelors Degree in Science with Mathematics or Physics as one of the Subjects from a Recognised University of Board.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Application from Recognised Board or University.
- Should have Working Knowledge of Computer.
Contenders should possess below age limit to work for Central Government as per NTRO Recruitment 2017.
- Maximum Age: 30 years.
Eligible Aspirants will be selected for the role of Technical Assistant based on their performance in
- Computer Based Examination.
For more Details about Application Fee, Applicants can look at the Official Advertisement of NTRO Vacancies 2017 provided below in this article.
Candidates will get huge Pay Scale as per Government of India Board
- For Technical Assistant: Level -6 (Rs. 35,400-1,12,400/- + Grade Pay Rs.. 4,200/-)
Applicants will get Allowances like House Rent Allowance and other Allowances.
How to Apply NTRO Careers 2017
- First, visit the official website of National Technical Research Organisation i.e www.ntro.gov.in.
- In the home page, you will find NTRO Career 2017.
- Click on Recruitments.
- You will see the Notification for the post you are applying for.
- Click on the Notification.
- Then fill all the details in the Application form like Name, Date of Birth and Education Details.
- Also, Upload your Scanned Passport size Photograph and other relevant documents.
- Then Click Submit Button in the Bottom and pay the Application Fee.
- Finally, Take Print out of the Application Form for Further Reference.
- Advertisement Date: 10th July 2017.
- Application Starting Date: 15th July 2017.
- Application Closing Date: 04th August 2017.
- Examination Date: 19th August & 20th August 2017.
NTRO Notification 2017 – Official Advertisement
Firstly, The National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO) is a technical intelligence agency under the National Security Advisor in the Prime Minister’s Office, India. It was set up in 2004. It also includes National Institute of Cryptology Research and Development (NICRD), which is first of its kind in Asia. Hoever, the National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO), originally known as the National Technical Facilities Organisation (NTFO), is a highly specialised technical intelligence gathering agency. While the agency does not affect the working of technical wings of various intelligence agencies, including those of the Indian Armed Forces, it acts as a super-feeder agency for providing technical intelligence to other agencies on internal and external security.
The agency is under the control of India’s external intelligence agency, Research and Analysis Wing, although it remains autonomous to some degree. The Group of Ministers (GOM) headed by then Deputy Prime Minister L K Advani had recommended the constitution of the NTFO as a state-of-the-art technical wing of intelligence gathering. Due to security concerns, the recommendation along with such other matters were not made public when the GOM report was published. The organisation does hi-tech surveillance jobs, including satellite monitoring, terrestrial monitoring, internet monitoring, considered vital for the national security apparatus.
Know more about NTRO
Moreover, The NTRO would require over ₹700 crore (US$110 million) to procure different hi-tech equipment from specialised agencies around the globe to become fully functional. The officials have identified countries from where such gadgets could be procured but refused to reveal them due to ‘security and other implications’. The Government had been working in this direction after the Kargil war in 1999 when the Subrahmanyam committee report pointed out weaknesses in intelligence gathering in the national security set up. Moreover, Sources said the road-map for constitution of the National Technical Facilities Organisation was prepared by Dr A P J Abdul Kalam in October 2001 when he was the Principal Scientific Adviser. It was subsequently mentioned in the Group of Ministers report on internal security.
NTRO Job Opportunities 2018-19
Firstly, National Technical Research Organization (NTRO) has 99 new Openings for the year 2018-19. The Vacancies available are for Technical Assistant, Administrative Officer, Scientist and others Posts. Candidates who fulfill the above mentioned eligibility conditions are eligible to apply for these jobs. Also, candidates whose maximum age limit is 56 years can apply for NTRO Recruitment 2017. You can also get details about application starting date and the last date
On this page, we have provided post wise vacancy details regarding NTRO Jobs 2017. National Technical Research Organization are providing employment notifications in recent days. Therefore, all the job seekers can get day today’s updates regarding NTRO Vacancy 2017 on this page. Also, check details regarding educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay scale, application fee and how to apply process on this page. However, stay connected with our page to know more details about NTRO Job Vacancy 2017.