- 1 Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment 2015 Notification
- 2 NPCIL Vacancy 2015 – NPCIL Jobs
- 3 Eligibility Criteria of NPCIL 2015 Recruitment
- 4 NPCIL Recruitment 2015 Details
- 5 Admit Cards of Nuclear Power Corporation Recruitment 2015
- 6 NPCIL Result 2015
- 7 Download Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment 2015 Notification PDF
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment 2015 Notification
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment 2015 Notification has recently released in the month of October. NPCIL has recently published this advertisement to fill 35 vacancies of Lab Technician, Nurse, Assistant Grade I, and other posts for Persons with Disabilities(PWD). Candidates who are searching for Central Government Jobs can apply for these posts released under NPCIL Recruitment 2015. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for any of these posts on or before the last date. The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment for the year 2015 is available in recruitment.guru site. The closing date for the application form is 10th November 2015.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited was registered under the Companies Act, 1956 in September 1987 as a Public Limited Company. NPCIL is under the control of Department of Atomic Energy(DAE), Government of India. NPCIL handles design, construction, commissioning and operation of Nuclear Power Reactors. NPCIL is presently operating 21 nuclear power reactors with an installed capacity of 5780 MW. NPCIL conducts recruitment for various posts annually. It has recently released the recruitment notification to fill the vacancies in different positions through Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment 2015 notification. Candidates who are looking for Govt Jobs in Mumbai can grab this opportunity.
NPCIL is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill 35 vacancies for PWD Candidates. Aspirants who are willing to apply for these jobs can check the NPCIL Recruitment 2015 notification available on our site. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply to this Assistant Grade I, Stipendary Trainee Operator, and other jobs released under NPCIL 2015 Recruitment before the last date. Candidates can also check the official website www.npcil.nic.in for more details regarding the Recruitment. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment 2015 are mentioned below.
NPCIL Vacancy 2015 – NPCIL Jobs
Nuclear Power Corporation of India had been released notification for 35 various posts through NPCIL Recruitment 2015 for PWD Candidates. Please follow the table below for post wise vacancy details of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment 2015. Refer the notification for category wise vacancy details of NPCIL 2015 recruitment.
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|1.||Assistant Grade I(Human Resource)||04|
|2.||Assistant Grade I(Finance &Accounts)||07|
|3.||Assistant Grade I(Contracts &Materials Management)||03|
|4.||Nurse (Male/ Female)||04|
|5.||Pathology Lab Technician(Scientific Assistant/B)||01|
|7.||Stipendiary Trainee(Diploma holder in Engineering)||05|
|8.||Stipendiary Trainee Operator||05|
|9.||Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer||05|
Eligibility Criteria of NPCIL 2015 Recruitment
The candidates who are willing to apply for these NPCIL Jobs released under NPCIL Recruitment 2015 should meet the below eligibility criteria such as Age limit and Education Qualification. Eligibility criteria given on our site is as per the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment 2015.
Age limit of NPCIL Nurse Recruitment
Candidates applying for these Nurse, Pathology Lab Technician, and other jobs released by the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited should attain the below age limit.
- For posts- 1, 2 & 3, Maximum age: 28 years.
- For posts- 4 & 5, Maximum age: 30 years.
- For posts- 6 & 7, Maximum age: 25 years.
- For posts- 8 & 9, Maximum age: 24 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the rules.
Educational Qualification of NPCIL Rajasthan Recruitment
- For posts- 1 to 3: Candidates must have passed Bachelors degree in Science/ Commerce/ Arts or equivalent with minimum 50% marks.
- For post-4: Applicants must have completed 12th class and Diploma in Nursing & Midwifery with three years experience in the hospital.
- For post- 5: Candidates must have done B.Sc. Degree with Diploma in Medical Lab.Technology (D.M.L.T.).
- For remaining posts: Applicants must have completed SSC/ HSC/ ISC with minimum 50% marks from any recognized Board or Institute.
NPCIL Recruitment 2015 Details
Name of the Organization: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited.
Official Website: www.npcil.nic.in
Name of the Post: Various posts.
No of posts: 35.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Job Location: Rajasthan.
Job Category: Central Government.
Selection Process: Candidates applying for these NPCIL Jobs released under Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment 2015 will be selected based on the following process.
- Written exam.
- Typing test.
NPCIL Exam Date:
- Last date for submission of the application form: 10/11/2015 up to 5.00 pm.
NPCIL Application Form
Application form for this Lab Technician, Nurse, and various Jobs released under NPCIL Recruitment 2015 is available on our site attached below. Kindly download the form for the relevant post from the given link and send it to the given address before the due date.
- For posts -1 to 3, 6 & 9: Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/-.
- For remaining posts: Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/-.
How to apply: Candidates who are willing to attend for any of these NPCIL Jobs released by Nuclear Power Corporation Recruitment 2015 should follow the below steps.
- Read carefully the notification before applying online.
- Download the application form from the attached link.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Paste recent passport size photograph in the given space.
- Send the form along with given documents to the given address before the due date.
Deputy Manager (HRM),
Recruitment Section, Vijay Bhawan,
Rawatbhata Rajasthan Site,
NPCIL, P.O.-Anushakti, Via-kota (Rajasthan), Pin- 323303.
Admit Cards of Nuclear Power Corporation Recruitment 2015
After the closing date of the application form, admit cards of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment 2015 are available on the official website. Candidates will get e-mail or message to their mobiles after the release of admit cards. Candidates should login to the official website and download the admit cards of NPCIL Recruitment 2015 for the relevant post using the given link. Applicants who have applied for these jobs before the due date are only eligible to get the admit cards. NPCIL will post the Admit cards of NPCIL 2015 Recruitment on the website few days before the written test.
NPCIL Result 2015
After the hiring process has completed, Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited will release the results of NPCIL Recruitment 2015 once the valuation has completed. Candidates who have attended the recruitment for this Pathology Lab Technician, Stipendary Trainee Operator, Nurse, and other posts should check the official website for results. The full details of Nuclear Power Corporation of India Recruitment 2015 results will be announced on our site. Visit our site regularly for more updates.