ONGC Agartala Recruitment 2017 for 52 Posts
www.ongcindia.com – Insight Latest ONGC Agartala Trade Apprentice Posts, ONGC Apprentice Bharti Niyam Details, Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Application Form and ONGC Agartala Recruitment/ Bharti 2017 for 52 Jobs Notification
Latest ONGC Agartala Notification 2017: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited, Agartala has published the ONGC Agartala Recruitment 2017 Notification at www.ongcindia.com. The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Lim, Agartala is looking to hire the eligible individuals for the 52 Trade Apprentice posts. 10th Class/ 12th passed candidates are eligible for the 52 apprentice posts. The ONGC Agartala Recruitment 2017 Application form is available in online mode only.
Eligible individuals have to apply for these vacancies on or before the closing Date 14th March 2017. The Selection criteria is clearly available in the ONGC Agartala Trade Apprentice Notification. We have shared the complete details about the ONGC vacancies, selection process in this article.
ONGC Agartala Trade Apprentice Notification 2017 – www.ongcindia.com
ONGC Agartala Apprentice Recruitment 2017 is the latest notification which offers the golden chance to get the Central Govt Job. Aspirants completed 10th or Science/ Maths with 12th or ITI from recognized Institute or Board can apply for the 52 Trade Apprentice posts. The candidate age should lie between 14 to 21 Years to be eligible for these posts.
The age relaxation period will be applicable to the reserved category applicants as per the Government Norms and regulations. This is the Rojgar Samachar of this Week March 2017. We all know that there is a heavy competition for the Central govt jobs. Therefore, candidates have to work hard to crack the ONGC Agartala Recruitment Selection process.
ONGC Agartala 52 Trade Apprentice Vacancies 2017 – www.ongcindia.com
The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Board members will shortlist the candidates for the Apprentice posts on the basis of good academic qualification. Only the shortlisted applicants will be called for the selection criteria. The ONGC Agartala Recruitment 2017 applicants will be hired based on their performance in the Interview or skill test.
The ONGC will offer a good salary to the qualified contestant. It is mandatory that the applicants firstly need to register for the ONGC Agartala Recruitment 2017 on or before the closing date 14th March 2017 through the official website www.ongcindia.com.
ONGC Agartala Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017
|Agartala ONGC Notification 2017 Overview – www.ongcindia.com|
|Name of the Organization||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited, Agartala|
|Name of the posts||Trade Apprentice Posts|
|No of Posts||52 Posts|
|Job Category||Central Govt jobs|
|Starting date to Apply Online||01/03/2017|
|Closing date to Apply Online||14/03/2017|
ONGC Agartala Trade Apprentice Vacancies Details:
- Mechanic Automobile (Advance Diesel Engine)- 02 Posts
- Lab. Assistant(Chemistry) – 04 Posts
- Draughtsman(Civil) – 2 Posts
- Surveyor – 02 Posts
- Fitter – 06 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic – 05 Posts
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant – 02 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) – 04 Posts
- Machinist – 10 Posts
- Turner – 04 Posts
- Welder(Gas & Electric) – 05 Posts
- Electrician – 05 Posts
- Secretarial Assistant – 06 Posts
- Driver –cum- Fitter – 02 Posts
- Instrumentation Mechanic – 02 Posts
- Plumber – 02 Posts
- Refrigeration & AirConditioning Mechanic – 02 Posts
- Total – 52 Vacancies
ONGC Agartala Trade Apprentice Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum Age: 14 Years
- Maximum Age: 21 Years
Candidates who have completed the 10th Class with Science and Mathematics under 10+2 system with minimum 50% marks from a Recognized University are eligible to apply for the Apprentice posts.
Selection Process: “The applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of Percentage of marks obtained in the prescribed qualification as per the respective trade”.
Pay scale Offered: Shortlisted individuals are allowed to receive the good salary and other allowances as per the Norms and regulations of the ONGC Apprentice Act.
How can I apply for ONGC Agartala Recruitment/ Bharti 2017? – ONGC 52 Jobs Online Form @ www.ongcindia.com
- Eligible and interested candidates have to register in the web portal apprenticeship.gov.in for enrollment as apprentices from 1st March to 14th March 2017.
- Now, the applicants have to fill the ONGC Agartala Apprentice Application form 2017 with the required details.
- Finally, the candidates have to submit the duly filled application form to the postal address before the closing dates. Otherwise, the applications will not be taken into account.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
Tripura Asset, Badarghat, Agartala,
- Starting Date to Submit the Application Form: 1st March 2017
- Final Date to submit the Application Form: 14th March 2017
Apply Online link: ONGC Online Application Form 2017