- 1 ONGC Careers 2017 – 27 Vacancies
- 2 ONGC Careers 2017 – 08 Vacancies
- 3 ONGC Recruitment 2017
- 3.1 ONGC 85 Technical Assistant Jobs Vacancy Details
- 3.2 ONGC Jr Assistant Operators Vacancies – Brief Details
- 3.3 ONGC Marine Radio Asst Jobs Eligibility Criteria
- 3.4 Other Details regarding ONGC Notification 2017
- 3.5 ONGC Online Application Form
- 3.6 ONGC Diploma Jobs – Important Dates
- 3.7 ONGC Level A1 & Level A2 Jobs Written Examination Syllabus
- 3.8 ONGC Western Offshore Unit Exam Previous Papers
ONGC Careers 2017 – 27 Vacancies
The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited recently released the notification for the ONGC Recruitment 2017 for the Executive posts. There are 27 ONGC Careers 2017 for the post of HR Executive, Finance and Accounts Officer, Official Language Officer. Aspirants can check the ONGC Jobs 2017 to check all the details of ONGC Vacancy 2017 on www.ongcindia.com. Scroll down on the page to check the eligibility criteria, pay scale, age limit, and other related information.
ONGC Recruitment 2017 Job Details @ ongcindia.com
|Name of the Board||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||27|
|Name of the Posts||Executive Posts|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Start Date||21st August 2017|
|Last Date||19th September 2017|
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|2||Finance and Accounts Officer||05|
|3||Official Language Officer||02|
ONGC Vacancy 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Human Resource Executive Post: The candidates should possess a degree in MBA with specialization in Personnel Management Management/ HRD/ HRM with minimum 60% marks.
- Finance and Accounts Officer: The candidate should possess a degree with the specialization in Finance with at least 60% marks.
For further details of educational qualification, refer to the official notification.
The upper age limit for all categories is as follows:
- General: 30 years.
- OBC: 33 years.
- PWD: 40 years.
For more details related to the age limit criteria, check the official notification.
Check the Latest Employment News Here
Other Details of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Jobs 2017
The authorities will select the applicants on the basis of their performance in the following round:
- UGC-NET Marks 2017.
- Check the official notification to know the application fee.
The candidates who will be selected for the job opportunity in ONGC Dehradun will get the following salary:
- Human Resource Executive, Finance and Accounts Officer, Official Language Officer: Rs.24,900 to Rs.50,500.
How to Apply for ONGC Notification 2017
- Logon to the official website of ONGC i.e www.ongcindia.com.
- Search for the latest job openings.
- Download the official notification.
- Read all the notification carefully and be ready with all the necessary documents.
- Click on the Apply Online link.
- Fill the Online Application Form with all your correct details and submit it.
- Take the print out of the Application Form.
- Starting Date to Apply: 21st August 2017.
- Last Date to Apply: 19th September 2017.
|Official Notification||Apply Online|
|Employment News||Central Govt Jobs|
A notification which is disseminated by the Government of Goa known as ONGC Recruitment 2017 Notification. The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited is going to hire 08 skilled and talented candidates to fill up their Vacant Non Executive Posts. Aspirants searching for ONGC Careers 2017 must grab this great chance and apply online on or before 1st September 2017. The participants can start their online application process of ONGC Jobs 2017 from 29th July 2017 @ www.ongcindia.com.
ONGC Careers 2017 – 08 Vacancies
One of the Sarkari Naukri is presenting a career prospect to 08 job seekers for the designations of the Nonexecutive in Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited. Candidates applying for ONGC Recruitment 2017 must have completed their Graduation or Post Graduation from any reputed university or institute with minimum marks. Application forms should be sent online before 1st September 2017 @ www.ongcindia.com. The selection of the contenders can be done through Written Examination as per the decision was taken by the selection panel of the organization. Selected ones are offered with a good pay scale per month as per ONGC Vacancy 2017 rules. The candidates are advised to go through this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitment.guru for further relevant details regarding the ONGC Career 2017.
Applicants, are you willing to make your career in the government sector? Don’t miss out this job. From here applicants can check the ONGC Careers 2017 Notification details. Individuals can send their online applications from 29th July 2017. All the aspirants are advised to perform well in the written examination which will be conducted by ONGC Notification 2017 on 17th September 2017 and be on a safer side by having govt job in your hands. Eligibility details like age limit, pay scale and other important duties of ONGC Jobs 2017 are given below. Recent Job vacancy details are provided in this link by our team. i.e Employment News.
ONGC Recruitment 2017 Details – @ongcindia.com
|Name of the Organization||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Name of the Post||Non Executive Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||08|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written examination|
ONGC India Jobs 2017 Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|1||Technical Assistant Grade III (Chemistry)||01.|
|2||Junior Assistant Technician (Diesel)||01.|
|3||Junior Assistant (Materials Management)||01.|
|4||Junior Motor Vehicle Driver(HV)||02.|
|6||Assistant Grade III (Materials Management)||01.|
|7||Junior Assistants(Materials Management)||01.|
ONGC Karaikal Vacancies 2017 Eligibility Details
Interested candidates to for ONGC GATE 2017 Recruitment can check out the below mentioned eligibility criteria.
Applicants applying for ONGC Jobs 2017 must have completed below given qualification.
- Technical Assistant Grade III (Chemistry): Participant must have completed Post Graduation degree in Chemistry.
- Junior Assistant Technician (Diesel): Participant must have passed High School or equivalent Board Examinations with Science and trade certificate in Diesel Trade.
- Refer official notification for post wise qualification which is given below.
Individuals applying for Jobs in ONGC Vacancy 2017 must attain the age limit mentioned below.
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: Refer official notification for post wise maximum age limit.
- Age relaxation is applicable for eligible candidates.
Applicants of ONGC Recruitment 2017 without Gate should undergo the following test:
- Written Examination.
Aspirants applying for ONGC India Jobs 2017 has to pay the application fee given below.
- For General Candidates: Rs.300/-.
- For SC/ST Candidates: No application fee.
Selected candidates can get a good ONGC pay scale per month as per the College rules.
How to Apply for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited Jobs 2017
- Candidates must log on to the website i.e www.gmc.goa.gov.in.
- On the main page, click on the official notification.
- Select the desired post you are willing to apply for.
- Download the notification and Read the official notification Carefully.
- Click on ONGC Recruitment 2017 apply Online.
- You can see ONGC Online Application form.
- If you are a new user, complete your registration process first.
- Applicant should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility conditions as mentioned above.
- Fill up all the necessary details.
- Upload your photograph and Attach all the necessary documents.
- Pay the relevant application fee and Verify the filled details.
- Submit the application form before the last date.
- Notification Release Date: 27th July 2017.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 29th July 2017.
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 1st September 2017.
- Written Test Date: 17th September 2017.
|Official Notification||Apply Online Link|
|Employment News||Central Govt Jobs|
ONGC Recruitment 2017 notification released to fill 86 vacancies for Level A1 and Level A2 posts. The Mumbai government finally published the most awaited notification. Interested candidates can avail this opportunity. The ONGC Junior Technician Operator jobs applications are available at the official website www.ongcindia.com. The last date to apply for 85 ONGC vacancies is 15/03/2017.
ONGC Recruitment 2017
Are you a Diploma holder? Are you waiting for ONGC Recruitment 2017? Here is the information regarding the ONGC Assistant Technician jobs for Diploma holders. Mumbai Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited recently published a notification inviting the candidates to apply for Junior Assistant Operators, Junior Roustabouts, Assistant Technicians, Radio Assistants, Junior Slinger cum Rigger, etc. for the year 2017. ONGC Jobs for Diploma holders is the latest employment news for the aspirants who are searching for Central Government jobs. The candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can avail this wonderful opportunity by applying before the last date. The aspirants who have completed three years diploma can apply for the ONGC level A1 and level A2 posts. The ONGC Western Offshore Unit notification is the most awaited recruitment notification released by Oil & Natural Gas Corporation.
We all know that we are living in a competitive world. Many candidates are in seek of central government jobs. So, there is a lot of competition among the candidates who are competing for the ONGC Diploma jobs. Mumbai ONGC is looking for the candidates having a potential to work in their organization. To select the desired candidates, ONGC follows a selection process which involves a written test which is objective type. Get government job updates through the सरकारी नौकरी page.The candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria can grab a job in Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Mumbai.The details like eligibility criteria, selection process, pay scale and other related information is provided in the below sections.
ONGC 85 Technical Assistant Jobs Vacancy Details
|Category||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Level A1||Junior Assistant Operator||29|
|Junior Slinger cum Ringer||01|
|Level A2||Assistant Technician||12|
|Marine Radio Assistant||16|
Total No of vacancies: 85
The age limit of the candidates applying for ONGC Western Offshore Unit 2017 is between 18 to 30 years. The ONGC Jr. Assistant Operators application forms are available at the official website www.ongcindia.com from 9th February 2017 to 15th March 2017. ONGC Mumbai jobs are the best career opportunity for the candidates who are searching for jobs in Mumbai.
ONGC Jr Assistant Operators Vacancies – Brief Details
|Name of the Organization||Oil & Natural Gas Corporation|
|Name of the Posts||Level A1, Level A2|
|No of Vacancies||84|
|Job Type||Central Government|
|Starting date to apply for ONGC Jobs||09.02.2017|
|Last date to apply for ONGC Jobs||15.03.2017|
ONGC Marine Radio Asst Jobs Eligibility Criteria
The aspirants who are interested in applying for the Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Asst. Technician Vacancies should satisfy the following eligibility criteria.
The aspirants who are applying for ONGC Apprentice Recruitment 2017 should possess the following educational qualifications
- 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with Class 1 Boiler Attendant Certificate.
- B. Sc with Physics or Mathematics
- Class 10 or High School
The aspirants possessing any of the above educational qualifications can apply for ONGC ITI Jobs. For post wise educational qualifications, refer the official notification attachment.
The candidates belonging to the below age group can apply for ONGC Asst. Technician vacancies.
- Maximum: 40 years
- Minimum: 18 years
Other Details regarding ONGC Notification 2017
The details like selection process, pay scale, examination fee etc are provided in the below sections.
Oil & Natural Gas Corporation conducts the examination to select the desirable candidates. The selection procedure of the ONGC is as follows
- Written Test
- Physical Test
The candidates who are applying for the ONGC Technical Assistant vacancies 2017 should attend the written examination. The short listed candidates should undergo the physical test. The aspirants should prepare perfectly for ONGC Recruitment to grab a job in the Oil & Natural Gas Corporation as there is a lot of competition.
The test centers for conducting the written test are as follows
The candidates opting for ONGC Careers can get the best pay scale as mentioned below.
- Rs. 12000/- to Rs. 27000/-
For post wise pay scale details, refer the official notification attachment below.
ONGC Exam Application Fee payment Details:
|S. No||Category||Amount to be Paid|
|2||Reserved Candidates||Exempted from fee payment|
ONGC Online Application Form
The candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria should click on the ONGC Recruitment 2017 apply online link who are applying for ONGC Level A1 & Level A2 jobs.
- Visit the official website www.ongcindia.com.
- Open the ONGC Written Test Online Application form.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Fill in all the particulars given in the application form.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Pay the application fee through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a print out and retain it for future use.
ONGC Diploma Jobs – Important Dates
|S. No||Criteria||Important Dates|
|1||Starting Date to submit the online application||09.02.2017|
|2||Last date to submit the online application||15.03.2017|
|3||Written Test Date||02.04.2017 (tentatively)|
Important Note: The aspirants should submit the applications before 15.03.2017. The applications submitted after 15th March will not be considered.
ONGC Level A1 & Level A2 Jobs Written Examination Syllabus
The candidates after applying for ONGC Technical Assistant jobs will search for the exam syllabus. Syllabus plays a prominent role in the competitive exam preparation. The Syllabus gives a basic idea of the concepts included in the examination. ONGC Diploma Jobs written test syllabus gives the candidates an idea regarding the final examination. The candidates can get the ONGC Jr Assistant Operator syllabus pdf from the below link. The candidates can download the syllabus and start the preparation immediately for ONGC Recruitment 2017.
ONGC Western Offshore Unit Exam Previous Papers
The candidates applying for ONGC Western Offshore Unit jobs can check the previous year question papers. Previous papers help the candidates to prepare for the examination in a proper way. The aspirants can download the previous year question papers and start preparing immediately for ONGC Jobs.