ONGC Notification has published employment opportunity for recruitment of Graduate Trainees & Geo-Sciences posts with 417 Vacancies. The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation News about recruitment drive released on 28th July. The Eligible aspirants and who are interested in ONGC vacancies can apply before 10th August. The work candidates who planned to apply for ONGC Trainee Jobs can be selected through GATE-2017 Score, Qualifications, and Interview. ONGC careers for Engineers details are provided below. Here we provided details about this recruitment, i.e. vacancies, Age limit, Educational Qualifications, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates here. -www.ongcindia.com
ONGC Trainee Jobs Notification – Apply for 417 Vacancies – www.ongcindia.com
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation has issued an employment notification for filling 417 vacancies in Dehradun, which is the capital of Uttarakhand state. Candidates who are dreamed to work in ONGC Careers this recruitment notification will be the great opportunity. Initially, the aspirants must check the eligibility conditions before they start to apply. The contenders to participate for ONGC Recruitment have to apply through Online. The complete process of how to apply is given below. The applicants must have B.E/B.Tech, B.Sc, M.Sc, M.Tech, Post Graduate according to the requirement. The age limit will be according to the ONGC Trainee Jobs requirement. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation released this job vacancies because of requirement for engineers. The starting date to apply for ONGC Trainee Jobs on 28th July and the ending, i.e., closing date will be on 10th August.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited commonly known as ONGC has recently announced an official employment notification for 417 Graduate Trainee Vacancies. For these jobs ONGC conducting recruitment drive. So, the candidates who are Eligible can follow the below-shown procedure of recruitment drive. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation is an Indian multinational oil and gas company headquartered in Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India. Those who are waiting eagerly to apply for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited careers can grab this excellent opportunity. The candidates who are desired to utilize, have to apply online. For more insight about this Recruitment, i.e., No of Vacancies, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, Pay Scale, Important Dates follow the information provided below.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Job Openings 2017 Details
The Work seekers who are searching for latest Uttarakhand Government Jobs in Oil and Natural Gas Corporation can get their required information here. The applicants who are intended to be placed in ONGC Trainee Jobs follow the details shown below.
Name of the Organisation: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
Official Website: www.ongcindia.com
Total No of Vacancies: 417
Job Location: Dehradun, Uttarakhand
Mode of Application: Online
Job Category: State Government jobs
ONGC Vacancy Details
The Aspirants who are willing to apply can check the ONGC Trainee Jobs Notification Vacancy details because it will help them while filling the application form. For further details see the official notification. The ONGC job vacancy details are provided below.
Name of the Post
|1. Mechanical-AEE (Cementing)||07 Posts|
|2. PetroleumAEE (Cementing)||04 Posts|
|3. Civil- AEE||15 Posts|
|4. Mechanical- AEE (Drilling)||33 Posts|
|5. Petroleum- AEE (Drilling)||04 Posts|
|6. Electrical- AEE||31 Posts|
|7. Electronics – AEE||17 Posts|
|8. Instrumentation – AEE||14 Posts|
|9. Mechanical – AEE||52 Posts|
|10. Mechanical-AEE (Production)||13 Posts|
|11. Petroleum-AEE(Production)||09 Posts|
|12. Chemical-AEE(Production)||53 Posts|
|13.AEE (Reservoir)||16 Posts|
|14. Chemist||30 Posts|
|15. Geologist||34 Posts|
|16. Geophysicist (Surface)||29 Posts|
|17. Geophysicist (Wells)||22 Posts|
|18. Materials Management Office||23 Posts|
|19. Programming Officer||05 Posts|
|20. Transport Officer||06 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
The Job seekers of employment in ONGC Recruitment must satisfy the below mentioned eligibility criteria. One should fill the application form carefully following all the instructions mentioned in official notification. The candidates before they apply must check whether they meet all the eligibility requirements provided below.
|Categories||Age limit for posts with S.No 3, 6 – 20||Age limit for posts with S.No 1,2,4,5|
|General Candidates||30 years||28 years|
|OBC||33 years||31 years|
|SC/ST||35 years||33 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||40 years (further relaxed by three yrs for OBC and five yrs for SC/ST)||Not applicable|
|Ex-Service men (General, OBC,SC,ST)||35 years||33 years|
- For more details regarding Age Limit check the official notification.
Educational Qualification for ONGC Recruitment:
- AEE(Cementing)- Mechanical: Candidate should have Graduation Degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks and Mechanical Engineering (ME) as GATE subject.
- AEE (Cementing)- Petroleum: Aspirant should possess Graduation Degree in Petroleum Engineering with minimum 60% marks and Petroleum Engineering as GATE subject.
- AEE(Civil): Contender must have Graduation Degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks and Civil Engineering (CE) as GATE subject.
- AEE (Drilling)- Mechanical: One must possess Graduation Degree in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks and Mechanical Engineering (ME) as GATE subject.
- AEE (Instrumentation): Individual should have Graduation Degree in Instrumentation Engineering with minimum 60% marks and Instrumentation Engineering (IN) as GATE subject.
- For further details of eligibility, and other Requirements, refer the official notification link given below.
ONGC Recruitment 2017
The Eligible and Interested candidates in ONGC Recruitment will undergo selection process through their performance in the following procedure:
- GATE-2017 Score
How to apply for ONGC Recruitment 2017
The Eligible job seekers of ONGC Trainee Jobs can apply for these posts through Online, for that follow the below provided steps:
- Go to official website www.ongcindia.com (or)
- Click the direct link provided below for filling the application form.
- Choose the post you want to apply and again click Apply online.
- Open the ONGC notification link given below.
- Read all the particulars, Instructions and requirements explicitly provided in the official notification of Odisha PSC Recruitment.
- Keep all the certificates, scanned passport size photo, signature while filling the application form.
- After that fill the application form carefully with the required information.
- Take the printout of the filled application form for future use.
- The Starting date for filling the Online Application form: 28-07-2016.
- The last date for submitting the application form Online: 10-08-2016.
- The period for uploading the scanned copies of certificates and downloading the Interview Call letters: 20-08-2016 to 27-08-2016(Tentative)
- Interview Schedule: September-October, 2016 (Tentative)
For the more information about the application form, Requirements, jobs in ONGC and other details Refer the official notification in which the link is given below.