Parliament of India Recruitment 2020: Latest Parliament of India Job Notification released! All the candidates who were eagerly waiting for Parliament of India Jobs may now note that the advertisement for the same has been released. The officials have announced 12 vacancies. These vacancies are for the post of Parliament Interpreter. Interested and eligible candidates can start to apply for the Lok Sabha Secretariat Parliament Of India Jobs. The last date to apply for these jobs is 18th August 2020. Applications will be accepted only in the Offline mode.
Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the following vacancies for the post of Parliamentary Interpreter in Lok Sabha Secretariat on Direct Recruitment basis. To check eligibility, we have given all the important details below. A direct link to the official notification along with the online application form is given below.
Overview of Parliament of India Jobs 2020
|Name of the Organization||Parliament of India, Lok Sabha Secretariat, New Delhi|
|Number of Vacancies||12|
|Name of Post||Parliamentary Interpreter|
|Starting date of application||10th July 2020|
|Closing date of application||18th August 2020|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Parliament of India Reporter Vacancy 2020 Details
There are a total of 12 vacancies for the post of Parliamentary Interpreter. The details of the vacancy (Category Wise) as given in the Lok Sabha Secretariat Parliament Of India Recruitment is as below
|Parliamentary Interpreter – 12|
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for Parliament Of India Recruitment 2020
Candidates interested in the Latest Vacancy in Parliament of India can check their eligibility with the details below to apply online.
- Candidates who have completed their Masters’s Degree from any Recognized Institute or University in India, as the Educational Qualification.
Read the official notification for more details on Lok Sabha Secretariat Jobs.
- English/ Hindi Interpreter – 27 years
- Regional Language Interpreter – 35 years
- Age relaxation is available as per rules
Refer to the Parliament of India Job Notification 2020 for more details on age limit and age relaxation.
- Orientation Test
- Written Test
- Simultaneous Interpretation Test
Pay Scale for Parliament Jobs:
- Lok Sabha Officials are offering the salary between Rs. 56,100 to Rs.1,77,500/- Per Month.
Parliament of India Careers Offline Application Fee:
- Applicants can refer to the official notification for more information.
How to apply for Parliament Of India Jobs 2020?
- Click on the Official Notification PDF link below
- Read the details carefully and make you are eligible
- Download the Offline Application form using the link below
- Fill the Application form either in English or in Hindi
- Attach photograph and documents, as required
- Pay the application fee, if applicable
- The candidates may take a print out of the same.
- Send the duly filled application form to the following Email address along with required documents on or before the last date 18th August 2020.
Candidates should send their application in an envelope superscribing clearly the name of the post applied for on the cover of the envelope.
Important Dates for Parliament of India Jobs 2020:
|Starting Date of Online Application||10th July 2020|
|Closing Date of Online Application||18th August 2020|
Important Links for Parliament of India Recruitment 2020:
|Official Notification Pdf||Download Here|
|Application form||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Frequently Asked Questions About Parliament of India Recruitment 2020:
1. What is the mode of application form Parliament Recruitment 2020?
A. Applications for Parliament of India Recruitment will be accepted only in the Offline mode. Candidates can apply for Parliamentary Interpreter posts by following the steps given above
2. Where will the candidates be placed after selection?
A. The selected candidates can be placed in Delhi which has an office of Parliament Of India.
3. What are the important dates I must know for the Parliament of India Job Notification?
A. Candidates must make note of the following date
- Starting Date of Application – 01st June 2020
- Last Date To Apply Online – 18th August 2020
4. What are the eligibility criteria for Parliament of India Jobs?
A. Candidate must have completed their Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University to be eligible for Parliament of India Jobs. The candidate must be below 40 years of age.
5. What is the selection process for Parliament of India Careers?
A. Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Shorthand Test, Written Test, and Personal Interview.
6. How much will I be paid for Parliament Jobs?
A. Candidates will be paid Rs. Rs. 56100 – 177500/-Pay Matrix
About Parliament of India-Lok Sabha:
The Lok Sabha or House of the People is the lower house of India’s bicameral Parliament, with the upper house being the Rajya Sabha. Members of the Lok Sabha are elected by adult universal suffrage and a first-past-the-post system to represent their respective constituencies, and they hold their seats for five years or until the body is dissolved by the President on the advice of the council of ministers. The house meets in the Lok Sabha Chambers of the Sansad Bhavan in New Delhi.
The maximum strength of the House allotted by the Constitution of India is 552. Currently, the house has 545 seats which are made up of the election of up to 543 elected members and at a maximum, 2 nominated members of the Anglo-Indian Community by the President of India which was abolished in 2019. A total of 131 seats (24.03%) are reserved for representatives of Scheduled Castes (84) and Scheduled Tribes (47). The quorum for the House is 10% of the total membership. The Lok Sabha, unless sooner dissolved, continues to operate for five years from the date appointed for its first meeting. However, while a proclamation of emergency is in operation, this period may be extended by Parliament by law.