Parliament of India Recruitment 2021: Latest Jobs in Parliament of India | Notification released! All the candidates who were eagerly waiting for Parliament of India Jobs may now note that the advertisement for the same has been released. The officials have announced 09 vacancies. These vacancies are for the post of Consultant, Content Writer. Interested and eligible candidates can start to apply for the Lok Sabha Secretariat Parliament Of India Jobs. The last date to apply for these jobs is 08th February 2021. Applications will be accepted only in Offline mode.
Parliament of India Recruitment 2021
Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for filling up the following vacancies for the post of Consultant, Content Writer in Lok Sabha Secretariat on Direct Recruitment basis. To check eligibility, we have given all the important details below. A direct link to the official notification along with the application form is given below.
Parliament of India Jobs 2021 – Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Parliament of India, Lok Sabha Secretariat, New Delhi|
|Number of Vacancies||09|
|Name of Post||Consultant, Content Writer|
|Starting date of application||20th January 2021|
|Closing date of application||08th February 2021|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Parliament of India Vacancy 2021 Details
There are a total of 09 vacancies for the post of Consultant, Content Writer. The details of the vacancy (Category Wise) as given in the Lok Sabha Secretariat Parliament Of India Recruitment is as below
- Head Consultant – 01
- Social Media Marketing (Senior Consultant) – 01
- Social Media Marketing (Junior Consultant) – 01
- Graphic Designer – 01
- Senior Content Writer (Hindi) – 01
- Junior Content Writer (Hindi) – 01
- Social Media Marketing (Junior Associate) – 03
- Total – 09
Eligibility Criteria for Parliament of India Recruitment 2021
Candidates interested in the Latest Vacancy in the Parliament of India can check their eligibility with the details below to apply online.
- Applicants should hold 10+2/ Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree from a recognized university.
Read the official notification for more details on Lok Sabha Secretariat Jobs.
- The age limit should be 22-58 years.
- Lok Sabha Secretariat selection will be based on a Personal Interview.
Pay Scale for Parliament Jobs:
- Head Consultant – Rs. 90,000/- p.m.
- Social Media Marketing (Senior Consultant) – Rs. 65,000/- p.m.
- Social Media Marketing (Junior Consultant) – Rs. 35,000/- p.m.
- Graphic Designer – Rs. 45,000/- p.m.
- Senior Content Writer (Hindi) – Rs. 50,000/- p.m.
- Junior Content Writer (Hindi) – Rs. 30,000/- p.m.
- Social Media Marketing (Junior Associate) – Rs. 25,000/- p.m.
Parliament of India Careers Offline Application Fee:
- Applicants can refer to the official notification for more information.
How to apply for Parliament of India Jobs 2021?
- Click on the Official Notification PDF link below
- Read the details carefully and make you are eligible
- Download the Offline Application form using the link below
- Fill the Application form either in English or in Hindi
- Attach photograph and documents, as required
- Pay the application fee, if applicable
- The candidates may take a print out of the same.
- Send the duly filled application form to the following Email address along with required documents on or before the last date 08th February 2021.
Candidates should send their application in an envelope superscribing clearly the name of the post applied for on the cover of the envelope.
Important Dates for Parliament of India Jobs 2021:
|Starting Date of Online Application||20th January 2021|
|Closing Date of Online Application||08th February 2021|
Important Links for Parliament of India Recruitment 2021:
|Official Notification Pdf||Parliament of India Notification|
|Application form||Parliament of India Form|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Parliament of India-Lok Sabha:
The Lok Sabha or House of the People is the lower house of India’s bicameral Parliament, with the upper house being the Rajya Sabha. Members of the Lok Sabha are elected by adult universal suffrage and a first-past-the-post system to represent their respective constituencies, and they hold their seats for five years or until the body is dissolved by the President on the advice of the council of ministers. The house meets in the Lok Sabha Chambers of the Sansad Bhavan in New Delhi.
The maximum strength of the House allotted by the Constitution of India is 552. Currently, the house has 545 seats which are made up of the election of up to 543 elected members and at a maximum, 2 nominated members of the Anglo-Indian Community by the President of India which was abolished in 2019. A total of 131 seats (24.03%) are reserved for representatives of Scheduled Castes (84) and Scheduled Tribes (47). The quorum for the House is 10% of the total membership. The Lok Sabha, unless sooner dissolved, continues to operate for five years from the date appointed for its first meeting. However, while a proclamation of emergency is in operation, this period may be extended by Parliament by law.