PGCIL Asst Officer Recruitment 2016 – 45 PGCIL Jobs
PGCIL Asst Officer Recruitment 2016 Notification has recently released on 30th April 2016. Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has published this advertisement under the Advt No. CC/04/2016 to fill 45 vacancies of Assistant Officer, Engineer, Asstt Officer Trainee posts. Aspirants who were searching for Central Government Jobs may apply for these PGCIL Asst Officer Jobs released under PGCIL Recruitment 2016. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply to these Power Grid Jobs through PGCIL Assistant Officer Recruitment 2016. The Online Application Link is available in our site from 03rd May 2016 to 31st May 2016. Applicants can also check the official website www.powergridindia.com for more details regarding the PGCIL Jobs. Further details like PGCIL Vacancy Details, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Pay Scale, etc. of PGCIL Engineer Recruitment 2016 are mentioned below.
PGCIL Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details – PGCIL Asst Officer Jobs
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total Vacancies|
|1.||Engineer / E2A||12 Posts|
|2.||Asstt. Officer (Accounts)/ E1||31 Posts|
|3.||Asstt. Officer Trainee (Company Secretary)/ E1 Trainee||02 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for Power Grid Recruitment 2016
Age Limit for PGCIL Engineer Recruitment
Candidates applied for PGCIL Asst Officer Jobs should attain the below age limit as on 31.05.2016.
- For Engineer: Maximum Age: 33 years.
- For Assistant Officer (Accounts): Maximum Age: 30 years.
- Assistant Officer Trainee (Company Secretary): Maximum Age: 28 years.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification for Power Grid Jobs
- For Post 1: Candidates must pass BE/BTech or equivalent from a recognized university/ institute.
- For Post 2: Applicants must complete CA / ICWA.
- For Post 3: Candidates should be Associate Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
PGCIL Assistant Officer Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited.
Official Website: www.powergridindia.com.
Mode of Application: Online.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
Total Vacancies: 45 Posts.
Job Location: India.
Job Category: Central Government Jobs.
Selection Process: Candidates applied for PGCIL Asst Officer Jobs will be selected based on their performance in below test.
- Written Test.
- Group Discussion.
Application Fee: Applicants who wish to apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2016 should pay the application fee at any branch of SBI through Challan form. Category wise fee details is available below.
- For SC/ST/PWD/EX-SM: No Fee.
- For All Others: Rs 460/- (including bank charges).
- For Post 1: Rs 24,900/- to 50,500/- per month.
- For Posts 2,3: Rs 20,600/- to 46,500/- per month.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 03/05/2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 31/05/2016 (till 11.59 p.m.).
- Starting Date for Payment of Application Fee through SBI Challan: 06/05/2016.
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee through SBI Challan: 04/06/2016.
PGCIL Online Application – www.powergridindia.com
Aspirants applying for these Power Grid Recruitment 2016 need to check the online application at the official website of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited. The link for applying online for PGCIL Asst Officer Jobs will be provided on our site. The Online Application Link will be active from 03rd May 2016. Aspirants need to Click on Apply online tab for the PGCIL Assistant Officer posts from the given link and submit it before the due date. The Application form for PGCIL Engineer Jobs will be available on the site up to 31st May 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read the notification carefully before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the form on completion of the last date.
- Take a printout of the Application for future use.
- Make fee payment through SBI Challan.
To Apply Online for Power Grid Jobs, Click below link