- 1 RGCA Notification 2017 – 02 Vacancies
- 2 RGCA Recruitment 2015 Notification
- 3 Vacancy Details of RGCA MPEDA Recruitment 2015
- 4 RGCA Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Aquaculture Recruitment 2015 Details
- 6 MPEDA Recruitment 2015 Results
- 7 Download RGCA Project Personnel Recruitment 2015 Notification PDF
Great News for Candidates who are in search for government jobs. Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Aquaculture has announced RGCA Recruitment 2017 Notification. This is for 02 Senior Research Fellow Posts. Applicants can walk-in for the interview to fill their vacancies available for RGCA Notification 2017 invites Eligible Aspirants @ www.rgca.org.in for walk-in on a below given date. Moreover, the contenders can get every information about RGCA Jobs 2017 from this article.
RGCA Notification 2017 – 02 Vacancies
Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Aquaculture, Tamil Nadu invites all eligible Job Seekers to fill their Senior Research Fellow vacancies. Candidates who are looking for Teaching Jobs can Walk-in for the Interview as per RGCA Notification 2017. Candidates can get more details about RGCA Recruitment 2017 like Eligibility Criteria and various other information from this article. This notification has vacancies for 02 posts. Contenders trying for Sarkari Naukri Jobs can make use of this. Applicants will get a huge pay scale as per Tamil Nadu Government Board. Job seekers who have done a Master degree with an aggregate of 55% or more can apply for RGCA Vacancy 2017.
Candidates don’t waste your time in searching for other Teacher Jobs. Apply for this RGCA Jobs 2017 instead. It is accepting applications from all eligible aspirants to fill available vacancies in their organization. According to Employment News. Individuals can start preparing from now to take part in RGCA Senior Research Fellow Vacancy 2017 as there are many in number. Eligible Contenders will be selected for these Jobs based on their performance in the interview round. Furthermore, the qualified candidates will be placed as per the rules of RGCA Recruitment 2017 Notification.
RGCA Recruitment 2017 Details
|Name of the Organisation||Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Aquaculture (RGCA)|
|Name of the Post||Senior Research Fellow Post|
|Number of Vacancies||02|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Job Category||Sarkari Naukri|
|Selection Process||Walk-in interview|
www.rgca.org.in Jobs 2017 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Senior Research Fellow||02|
RGCA Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Contenders must have below Eligibility Criteria to work on various vacancies as follows,
Candidates applying for RGCA Vacancies 2017 must possess Master degree in Microbiology/Biotechnology/Fisheries Science/Aquaculture/MArine Biology/Zoology/Life sciences.
Job Seekers can get more information related to the Age limit for various Vacancies.
- Maximum Age: 35 years
Candidates who meet the given eligibility criteria will have an interview as their selection process for various vacancies.
Aspirants will get more information about Application fee from below advertisement.
Qualified Applicants for www.rgca.org.in Recruitment 2017 will get a huge pay scale of Rs.25,000/- per month as per Government of India Norms.
How to Apply for Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Aquaculture Jobs 2017
- First, visit the website of RGCA Recruitment i.e .www.rgca.org.in
- In the home page, you will find official notification.
- In RGCA Notification you will find the walk-in interview.
- On the top, you will find Registration for walk-in-interview 2017.
- Click on that link.
- After that under Important Information, you will find registration for common walk-in Interview 2017.
- Click on that Link and you will get the details of the post selection.
- Fill all the details and click registration.
- After that walk-in to the below provided address with all your education documents.
- Application Starting Date: 14th July 2017
- Walk-in Dates for Interview: 20th July 2017
Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Aquaculture Recruitment 2017 Notification – Click Here
RGCA Recruitment 2015 Notification
RGCA Recruitment 2015 Notification has recently released in the month of October. The RGCA had been published this advertisement to fill 36 vacancies of Technician, Assistant Project Manager, and other posts. Candidates who are searching for Central Government Jobs can apply for any of these posts released under MPEDA Recruitment 2015. The RGCA Recruitment for the year 2015 is available in recruitment.guru site. Interested and Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in Interview for these Project Managers, Asst Technical Manager, and other posts on 17th to 19th November 2015 from 9.00 am.
Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Aquaculture is the Research and Development(R&D) arm of the Marine Products Export Development Authority (MPEDA). RGCA is registered under Tamil Nadu Societies Registration Act, 1975 since January 5th, 1996. It has involved in the development of various sustainable aquaculture technologies which are bio-secure, eco-friendly, traceable and with low carbon outputs, for seed production and grow out farming of various aquatic species. Every year RGCA releases different notifications for the recruitment of various posts in large numbers. Recently it has released RGCA Recruitment 2015 for filling the vacancies of Project Managers and other posts. Candidates who are looking for Jobs in Kochi can grab this opportunity.
RGCA MPEDA is inviting applications from eligible candidates to fill 36 vacancies by conducting walk-in Interviews. Applicants who are willing to apply for these jobs can check the RGCA MPEDA Recruitment 2015 available on our site. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply to this Technician, Assistant Technical Manager, and other posts released under Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Aquaculture Recruitment 2015 before the last date. Candidates can also check the official website www.rgca.org.in for more details regarding the Recruitment. Other details like Vacancy details, Educational qualification, Age limit, etc. regarding RGCA Recruitment 2015 will be mentioned below.
Vacancy Details of RGCA MPEDA Recruitment 2015
Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Aquaculture had been released notification for 36 Technician, Project Manager, and other posts in various departments through RGCA MPEDA Recruitment 2015. Please follow the table below for category wise vacancy details of RGCA Recruitment 2015.
|S.no.||Name of the post||No of posts|
|1.||Project Manager (Coordination)||01|
|2.||Project Manager Scampi Project||01|
|3.||Project Manager (Tilapia Project)||01|
|4.||Project Manager (DTSP BMC)||01|
|5.||Assistant Project Manager (TT/Extension)||04|
|6.||Assistant Project Manager -Projects||01|
|7.||Asst. Project Manager (Genetics)||01|
|8.||Asst. Project Manager (Pathology)||01|
|9.||Asst. Technical Manager Various Projects||04|
|10.||Asst. Technical Manager Pathology||01|
|11.||Asst. Technical Manager Genetics||01|
|12.||Technician (Technology Transfer & Training)||02|
|13.||Technician (Genetics Lab)||02|
|14.||Technician (Pathology Lab)||01|
|15.||Technician (All Projects)||13|
|16.||Project Manager (Works)||01|
RGCA Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are willing to apply for these RGCA jobs released under Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Aquaculture Recruitment 2015 should meet the below eligibility criteria such as Age limit and Education Qualification. Eligibility criteria given on our site is as per the RGCA Recruitment 2015.
Educational Qualification of RGCA Technician Recruitment
- Candidates must have completed Graduation/ M.F.Sc./ M.Sc./ M.Tech or equivalent from any recognized Institute or University.
- Candidates must have working experience in the relevant field.
Age limit for RGCA Project Manager Recruitment
Candidates applying for these Project Managers, Asst Technical Manager, and other jobs released under RGCA Recruitment 2015 should attain the below age limit.
- For posts- 12 to 15, Maximum age: 28 years.
- posts- 7 to 11, Maximum age: 32 years.
- For remaining posts, Maximum age: 50 years.
- Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the rules.
Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Aquaculture Recruitment 2015 Details
Name of the Organization: Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Aquaculture.
Official Website: www.rgca.org.in
Name of the Post: Various posts.
No of Posts: 36.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Job Location: India.
Job Category: Central Government.
Selection Process: Candidates applying for these RGCA Jobs released under RGCA Recruitment 2015 will be selected based on the following process.
- Written test.
- Registration date: 16th to 18th November 2015.
- Registration Time: 9.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.
- For posts- 9, 12 & 15, Walk-in Interview Date: 17/11/2015 from 9.00 a.m.
- posts- 7, 8, 10, 11, 13 & 14, Walk-in Interview Date: 18/11/2015 from 9.00 a.m.
- For posts -1 to 6 & 16, Walk-in Interview Date: 19/11/2015 from 9.00 a.m.
RGCA Application Form
Application form for these Technician, Assistant Project Manager, and other Jobs released under Rajiv gandhi Centre for Aquaculture Recruitment 2015 is available on our site attached below. Kindly download the application form for the relevant post and bring the duly filled application form for attending the Interview.
How to apply: Candidates who are willing to participate in the walk-in interview for these jobs released under RGCA Recruitment 2015 should follow the below steps.
- Read carefully the notification before applying.
- Download the application form for the relevant post from the given link.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Paste recent passport size photograph in the given space.
- Attend the walk-in Interview with the duly filled application form and given documents.
- Attested Copies of Certificates of Qualification.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Experience Certificate.
- Community Certificate.
- Passport size photographs.
- Identity Proof.
Office of Marine Products Export Development Authority,
Panampilly Avenue, Kochi-682 036.
MPEDA Recruitment 2015 Results
After the recruitment process has completed, Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Aquaculture will release the results of MPEDA Recruitment 2015 once the valuation has completed. Candidates who have attended the walk-in interview for these Assistant Project Managers, Technicians, and other posts should check the official website for results. The full details of RGCA Recruitment 2015 results will be announced on our site. Visit our site regularly for more updates.
Download RGCA Project Personnel Recruitment 2015 Notification PDF