RITES Ltd Recruitment 2017 Notification released to recruit Civil Engineers on the contractual basis. Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited published this announcement to fill 16 Vacancies. Check the eligibility and apply for RITES Engineer Jobs through Online through www.rites.com. The Online registration commences from 15th March 2017. The Last date to submit the RITES Civil Engineer jobs Online applications will be on 9th April 2017. – www.rites.com
RITES Engineer Jobs 2017 Notification @ www.rites.com
Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited declared RITES Limited Government of India Recruitment Notification 2017 to fill 16 Civil Engineer Posts. Interested candidates can check the complete details and apply for RITES Civil Engineer Jobs through the official website. RITES Civil Engineers Recruitment 2017 provides a great chance for the candidates looking for Government Jobs. RITES Limited is in need for dynamic and hard working Civil Engineers. Eligible and Interested candidates can utilize this opportunity and apply for Civil Technical Assistant RITES Engineer Jobs through online before the deadline.
RITES Recruitment 2017 Civil Engineer Technical Asst Vacancies – www.rites.com
Selected candidates will be appointed as Civil Engineers on contract basis initially for one year. Check this page regularly to get the Latest Central Government Jobs. Job hunters who are eagerly waiting for Engineer Jobs in Railways can utilize this brilliant opportunity to crack the RITES Engineer Posts. For detailed information regarding the RITES Recruitment 2017 refer the official notification available on this page.
RITES Job Openings – RITES Ltd Civil Engineer Jobs
|Latest RITES Recruitment 2017 – Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs|
|Name of the Organization||Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||16 Posts|
|Name of the Post||Engineer Posts|
|Job Category||Central Government|
|Job Location||Bhilai/ All India|
RITES Engineer Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Technical Assistant (Civil)||03|
|CAD Operator (Civil)||09|
|Overall Vacancies||16 Posts|
RITES Civil Engineer Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit for RITES Jobs
The upper age limit for the candidates as on 01/03/2017 is as follows.
- Maximum: 32 years.
- The RITES Civil Engineer jobs Upper age relaxation will be applicable to the reserved candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification for RITES Engineer Posts
- Candidates should have a degree in Engineering in the concerned field or its equivalent from a Recognized University/Institution.
- Applicants must have one-year industry experience for RITES Recruitment 2017.
RITES Limited Recruitment 2017 Details
The important details for Rail India Technical and Economic Service Recruitment are available here. Candidates have to meet the eligibility criteria and apply for RITES Jobs through the official website. Visit this page regularly to get the Latest Employment News.
RITES Civil Engineer Recruitment 2017 Selection:
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Candidates shortlisted in Written Test will appear in Interview. Selected candidates are subjected to Medical Test as per RITES Rules.
Selected candidates for RITES Ltd Recruitment 2017 of Civil Engineer posts will get a salary as follows:
- Engineer (Civil): Rs. 16,974/-
- Technical Assistant (Civil): Rs. 11,670/-
- CAD Operator (Civil): Rs. 10,344/-
Procedure to apply RITES Civil Engineer Posts @ www.rites.com
Eligible candidates can apply for RITES Civil Engineer Recruitment 2017 through the official website from 15th March 2017 to 9th April 2017.
- Log in to the official website.
- Candidates should have valid Email ID and phone number.
- Click on “Careers” option and read the notification carefully.
- Fill the online application form with all details and submit the form.
- Upload the scanned recent passport size photograph.
- Note the registration number for future use i.e. to download the hall ticket.
- Take the printout of application form for future reference.
- Selected candidates have to carry the hard copy of application form along with documents on the day of selection process.
Applicants will receive information regarding RITES Recruitment through Email ID provided at the time of registration. For more information check the RITES official notification 2017 available below.
RITES Civil Engineer Jobs 2017 Important Dates
|The Opening Date of Online Registration Form||15th March 2017|
|The Closing Date of Online Registration Form||9th April 2017|
|Last date for Submission of Hard Copy of Documents||20th April 2017|
|Written Exam Scheduled date||To be Notified later|
|Date of Interview||To be Notified later|
Download RITES Civil Engineer Recruitment 2017 Notification
Follow our website for latest updates on RITES Engineer jobs 2017.
Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited issued a Recruitment Notification for RITES Engineer Jobs 2016. This notification released to fill 71 Engineer & Technical Assistant Posts. Eligible & Interested Candidates can apply for the RITES Recruitment from 15/09/2016 to 06/10/2016 through Online. Aspirants can apply for this Recruitment from the Official site.
RITES Engineer Jobs 2016 Notification Details
RITES Limited, a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt has announced an Employment News for the eligible candidates to fill 32 Engineer (Civil) & 39 Technical Assistant vacancies. These Jobs are released under Contractual Basis. Aspirants who are seeking for Central Govt Jobs can apply for this Recruitment. Total 71 Jobs are released under the Department of Rail India Technical and Economic Service Ltd. The Officials of this recruitment are looking for graduated Candidates in Civil Engineering. The Applicants of RITES Engineer Jobs are recruited through the Medical Fitness Test & Interview. The Last Date for Submission of this Recruitment Online Application Form is o6/10/2016. After applying, the applicants have to send the hard copy of Online Application Form & required certificates to the authorities on before 13/10/2016.
Aspirants who are willing to apply for Engineer & Technical Assistant Jobs need not pay the Application Fee. For more details regarding the RITES Jobs like Eligibility, Vacancy details, etc. mentioned below. For more information regarding RITES Engineer Jobs, you can check the official notification provided below.
RITES Jobs Information – RITES Career
Organisation: Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited.
Official website: www.rites.com
Job Location: India.
Last Date: 06/10/2016.
Job Type: Contract Base.
Applying Mode: Online.
Total Number of Vacancies: 18 Posts.
Name of the Post: Engineer (Civil), Technical Assistant (Civil).
RITES Vacancy Details:
- Engineer (Civil): 32 Posts.
- Technical Assistant (Civil): 39 Posts.
For Engineer Jobs: Aspirants who got selected for Engineer Posts will get a Payscale of Rs. 15,390/– per month.
For Technical Assistant Vacancies: Candidates who got selected in Technical Assistant Jobs will get a Pay Scale of Rs. 10,610/– per month.
RITES Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria for Engineer & Technical Assistant
RITES Ltd Jobs Education Qualification:
- Candidates should Complete Civil Engineering for Engineering & Technical Assistant Posts.
- The Applicants of this Recruitment should Possess full time Degree/ Diploma (as applicable) approved by the UGC/AICTE.
- This Post should have 2 years of experience in construction supervision.
- For more details, refer official Advertisement given below.
Age Limit: Candidates should have the following Upper age limit for RITES Recruitment.
- Maximum Age: 32 years as on 01.09.2016.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per Government of Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited.
Application Fee: No application fee for the Engineer & Technical Assistant Jobs.
Selection Process: The Applicants will be Recruited for the RITES Limited Recruitment through the following Process. Recruitment Process will conduct by the Officials of Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited.
- For Engineer Posts: The Applicants of Engineer Jobs will be recruited with the following Process.
- Medical Fitness Test.
- For Technical Assistant Jobs: Aspirants who have applied for the Technical Assistant Jobs will be recruited through the Written Exam.
RITES Recruitment 2016 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Engineer & Technical Assistant Online Application: 15.09.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Technical Assistant Online Application : 06.10.2016
- Last Date to send the Hard Copy of Online Application : 17.10.2016.
RITES Limited Online Application Form – Technical Assistant Jobs
Rail India Technical and Economic Service Limited Engineer & Technical Assistant Online Application Form is available from 15/09/2016 on the Official website. Eligible candidates should Apply through online on before 06/10/2016 for Technical Assistant & Engineer Jobs. Send the Hard copy of application form and the Required documents to the address provided below before 17/10/2016. View the Official Notification for complete Details.
How to apply for RITES Vacancies:
- Visit the official Site – www.rites.com
- Read the Required Notification step by step.
- Click on the RITES Engineer & Technical Assistant Online Application Form.
- Fill it with Necessary details.
- Upload the photographs and required documents.
- Submit the Online Application Form on before 06/10/2016.
- Send the Hard Copy of Online Application Form and documents to the address given below before 17/10/2016.
- Check the official notification for complete Details.
Required Certificates should send to the officials:
- The hard copy of Online Application Form.
- 2 recent passport size color photographs.
- High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth.
- Acadamic certificates of X, XII, Diploma/ Graduation & Post Graduation.
- Caste Certificate for SC, ST & OBC.
- Identity Proof & Address like Passport, Driving License, Voter ID, Aadhaar Card etc.
- PAN Card.
- Experience Certificate.
- Any other document in support of your candidature.
- PWD Certificate.
Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd.,
Plot No.1, Sector-29,
Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana.